PDA

View Full Version : Best tradeskill as a PE..

[TgR]KILLER
09-06-04, 10:59
ok name your choice.. already had a ub3r cst / rep PE as my alt ages ago.. but that account is inactive.. so i prob gonna lom killer to some tradeskill..
was first thinking about hack.. but with warbots dropping fuck all it aint worth it imho.. big ass poll ^^

J. Folsom
09-06-04, 11:03
Hacking or implanting work pretty well. Implanting has the advantage of making you less reliant on others as well, and with one of the new drugs and implant glove you only need 84 base implant to poke everything.

Research is probably better left to spies or tradeskill monks though.

garyu69
09-06-04, 11:05
its got to be hacking then i can say that you are becoming like me ;)

LoM so you get 115 Hack like me then we can go take some OP's and hack all the belts in the tunnel.

:)

awkward silence
09-06-04, 11:07
i would poke mc5 with glove, drugs, spy boost... thats 81

or have enuff to do all but mc5 49 (with all above)

if not hack

[TgR]KILLER
09-06-04, 11:32
awww fuck lol

You can only add a poll to a thread within 5 minutes of posting the thread.

was posting this at work.. all morning it been silent and shit on helpdesk.. right when i was adding the poll the phone rang.. and yet again.. and again.. so finaly got around to add it and now i can't :(

[TgR]KILLER
09-06-04, 11:35
Yea but hack doesn't seem as rewarding with wb drops nuked to hell.. and poking.. sometimes 0 people that poke are on.. and other times 20 are on.. hmm choices :p

edit.. soz for double post :(

Clownst0pper
09-06-04, 11:36
Go lowtech, grab a recycle glove, and spec some recycling.

Its seriously a funky trade skill now.

Also spec poking to TL 84, take the new drug + imp glove and u poke tl 115 without spy 3 - yay.

[TgR]KILLER
09-06-04, 11:48
Go lowtech ? *checks sig*

i hate drugs :p so if i would poke TL 115 then it would be skill + spy 1 + glove.

ichinin
09-06-04, 11:51
Having enough RES to be able to ID parts (with a glove, NA 3 and buff) is not wrong (not getting screwed over by some other researcher). Some WPL and maby 50 hack upon that isn't wrong.

Poking is always good, but we already know that.

[TgR]KILLER
09-06-04, 11:59
well would need like 100 res base without spells or things.. and ontop of that 50 hack to get parts leaves me with 0 wep :p not good for rifles lol

i'm a PE 60 int not 100 :p

and i know 2 researchers i trust with my parts.. so doesn't matter..