PDA

View Full Version : Back Room Mc5

ZoomZoom
09-06-04, 01:45
ok i went there for the first time to see the new mc5 :eek: not much has changed more guards and no back room :( sigh, anyway i just did a run a VERY bad one as there was 2 other tanks and 3 other ppus in the way so not much room and harder to get a mc5 part will we did the run and ran out and i crashed :( :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :mad: :( respawned dead sigh.

so i think there shouldnt be guards outside of mc5 or bring back the back room.

what you all think?

Btw who likes my new sig :)

TheGreatMilenko
09-06-04, 01:58
blah O_o

Shadow Dancer
09-06-04, 02:01
Did the interior of MC5 change in anyway? More guards? Less? Any structural changes besides the backroom being gone?

manderf
09-06-04, 02:05
omfg get some skills and go try MC5. it easy to do with one tank and ppu i harvested like 20 parts that way with no problem

Clownst0pper
09-06-04, 02:06
Did the interior of MC5 change in anyway? More guards? Less? Any structural changes besides the backroom being gone?

8 total

2 commanders

no back room

exactly the same layout

no boxes

Gaurenteed one tech off each commander, 2 techs per run.

Takes seconds, ask phoenix.

PISS

Shadow Dancer
09-06-04, 02:11
8 total

2 commanders

no back room

exactly the same layout

no boxes

PISS

One tech off each commander, TWO techs per run? huh?

Morganth
09-06-04, 02:12
Practice makes perfect. Phoenix can clear it very fast with an APU. I can clear it fast with a good tank. How? Practice.

EDIT:

@SD = The commanders now only drop 1 tech each every run, and there are two in the room. So therefore if you clear the room you are guaranteed 2 MC5 techs, plus loot from the guards (like all high lvl 3 star mobs, techs, junk and whatnot).

Bl@zed
09-06-04, 04:49
mc5 is a hell of a lot better this way imo, more rewards in the end, and your not doing a run in mc5, and getting nothing, you always get a part for completing it, which is good. Nomore of this 10 runs no parts at all bs like before. Good Job KK :D

Shadow Dancer
09-06-04, 04:52
2 parts per run? OMG beautiful!!!!

<3 KK

{MD}GeistDamnit
09-06-04, 06:39
if people are clearing it with just 2 players then maybe it is too easy? why not add 2 or 4 more guards?

Maester Seymour
09-06-04, 06:40
I voted for keep it as it is.

There might not be a saferoom now but you get guaranteed parts rather than spending literally hours and hours there and sometimes not getting anythin at all.
Once you get into the swing of things after you've done a few runs it isn't too bad at all.

Apart from that i think KK have done a good job with MC5, and imho it is much better than it was before so they should keep it as it is. :)

naimex
09-06-04, 07:00
keep it as it is..

it was never meant to be easy..

and from what Iīve been told it still is..

tomparadox
09-06-04, 08:15
can a mod chang my vote from yes add the backroom or whatever it is to keep it as is? tired and my comp going slow so i accidently ckicked wrong one...

2MC5 techs per run? wow that will probly reduce how much you can buy them for by allot...maby O_o. is it good to use a melee tank in MC5? one MC tank + one caped ppu?

Bl@zed
09-06-04, 10:05
keep it as it is..

it was never meant to be easy..

and from what Iīve been told it still is..

it's always gonna be easy if you do the same shit over and over, cause you get practice.

[TgR]KILLER
09-06-04, 10:18
leave it as it is.. so SOME rare things keep rare.. i had to wait and save cash for months before i got my SA nothing wrong for things actualy being rare..

naimex
09-06-04, 10:21
KILLER']leave it as it is.. so SOME rare things keep rare.. i had to wait and save cash for months before i got my SA nothing wrong for things actualy being rare..

.... but but... my char is weak if I donīt get a mc5 chip.. I will die by every n00b on the server.....

^^

they should drop 1 part every 1000 kills if it was up to me..

mc5 chips are show off things.. they donīt make you better.

Morganth
09-06-04, 10:59
they should drop 1 part every 1000 kills if it was up to me..

mc5 chips are show off things.. they donīt make you better.

And seeing as you have left, it doesn't really affect you.

As far as the easyness of the current MC5 goes, it isn't always a walk in the park. If the guards walk round behind you they tear you apart, and if too many get into the gap in front of you they also tear you apart. Some days are good days, others are not. And everytime I have been in there/witnessed Phoenix in there I have always seen someone die at least once, if not more.

naimex
09-06-04, 11:02
And seeing as you have left, it doesn't really affect you.

As far as the easyness of the current MC5 goes, it isn't always a walk in the park. If the guards walk round behind you they tear you apart, and if too many get into the gap in front of you they also tear you apart. Some days are good days, others are not. And everytime I have been in there/witnessed Phoenix in there I have always seen someone die at least once, if not more.

I know, many people have that opinion.. you have pressed the cancel button, we wonīt listen to anything you have to say..

and thatīs fair enough..

but I still want my opinion in the pot..

I still have 3 months on my account.. and I can always reactivate..

just something people should keep in mind.

Harch
10-06-04, 06:28
i crashed while shooting inside mc5 . and when i came back into nc . i was in what looked like an mc5 room but it wasnt the norm one :D

i could tr and look agian if i cud get into the damn game!

Dont Mess
10-06-04, 13:02
rofl mc5 is just piss lol first time after patch 2 me was no difference

tbh i never used the back room in the first place 2 run from mobs just 2 reset it. The funniest use of the back room was Andy Constable a spy doing mc5 with a rog lol and he kept zoning back now that was funny

leave it as it is

ZoomZoom
10-06-04, 13:06
ok ok keep it as it is then but at least make the room bigger like ppl stay at the side behind the wall right? well make it so there is 2 walls each side to hide behind because if 3 tanks are there u get pushed etc :mad:

push > me :(

Dont Mess
10-06-04, 13:09
no man y make it any easier

rofl if pheonix do a run in about 5 mins 10-15 the guards are a bitch ya know 1 of those runs then imagine 3 or 4 apus with holy firestorms

omg i'll be pulling DSs out my ass

n3m
10-06-04, 13:38
omg i'll be pulling DSs out my assI'll give you 5 mill for a DS then, cause they smell.

Super Mario
10-06-04, 14:57
i can see nothing wrong with MC5 now seems balanced. ppu + tank or apu can clear it after about 20 or so mins (maybe longer depending on luck) but MC5 gives the best prize in the game no need to make it easier!!!

just practice some you'll be able to do it in no time. (quicker them me if you got loads of ppu's ect...)

Maz

[D]est
10-06-04, 17:57
Keep it as it is now !! :lol:

Mr_Snow
10-06-04, 18:22
It should be kept as is but KK should work to increase the stability of those too zones and speed up zoning, its a major irritant dying because of a 15 second sync or because of a bug that should of been fixed in beta, theres nothing wrong with it being hard but its lame people dying because of hardware and software defficiencies rather then being too shit to do it.

zii
10-06-04, 18:31
make it harder. chips should rare as hell.

I know because I've been looking for Herc since MC5 opened, and I have never had one :o

yet...

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-06-04, 20:05
With all theese people saying you can clear mc5 with 2 people, there must be something wrong. MC5 should be so hard you need a huge team. Put 4 more guards there and make them do 50% more dmg, so they can quickly kill any ppu. Then mc5 will be good, I can't believe 2 people can still clear it, and that's not fair :mad:

plague
10-06-04, 20:08
KILLER']leave it as it is.. so SOME rare things keep rare.. i had to wait and save cash for months before i got my SA nothing wrong for things actualy being rare..
what he said....

@blind - i like teh new sig but whats up with kitten stomping :confused: :rolleyes: :p

j0rz
10-06-04, 20:54
8 total

2 commanders

no back room

exactly the same layout

no boxes

PISS

yeh is is so easy :angel: *wubs techs*

Dubhead
10-06-04, 21:22
it isn't all that hard, u just rely on how aggressive the guards will be, sometimes u can clear it without a single death, others they are tearing your nads apart within seconds of you opening fire...

at the moment it is on a knife edge tho, it could very easily become almost impossible with a few tweaks so just leave it as it is. Only the more determined and well specced players will be able to farm it, as it should be.