PDA

View Full Version : none of this has anything to do with patch 200 MY TURN TO COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!

le noob
08-06-04, 22:38
none of this has anything to do with patch 200
dont move into patch 200
all this crap happened in patch 199 or before it

why was disruptor rate of fire changed it has same rate of fire as pain easer now that is like 20 tech levels lower hmm that makes sense 50 shots a minute less is a big gimp
or can i or we atleast get a reason why the rate of fire on it was changed was it becasue of people whining and complaining like the stealth being spy only now if so helloo people get complaing too cuz thats the only way stuff gets fixed or changed or done like they say its gonna be is if we bitch enough

are we all supposto go melee cuz kk got around to adding some new content and it all happens to be melee

and hellooo lets make the stealth tool actually be stealth from something besides players like if mobs are chasing you cuz kk changed more crap and left it out of patch notes cuz when you attack a single mob in a pack of mobs they all come after you again

so would it not make sense that you can stealth and then the 20 mobs chasing you would not know where you are cuz you are HELLOOOO steaLTHED

its bad enough some people like me have to make all new rifles cuz of the new "armor" mobs have now so oh well all my weapons need to be modded differently

not even getting into the other stuff that is mentioned in patch notes over and over and still not here yet

can i get a official response about the changes on rifles and the reason or reasons why if i dont i will just assume its like the stealth people whining and kk changing it cuz of that and i hope that if enough people whine they change it back

none of this has anything to do with patch 200
dont move into patch 200
all this crap happened in patch 199 or before it

Mumblyfish
08-06-04, 22:41
Sigh... here we go again!

Disruptor - nerfed - too powerful - sledgehammer.

Melee - got content - quit whinging - wait your turn.

Stealth - that would be overpowered - not godmode.

PvM - made harder - live with it.

Call For Help feature - in patchnotes - good thing™.

Summary - quit whining - roll a tank and leave us alone.

Shadow Dancer
08-06-04, 22:45
Call For Help feature? What's that? I didn't see that in the patch nizzotes.

Scikar
08-06-04, 22:46
Stop copy and pasting ffs.

Disruptor RoF was reduced, damage increased. That means it's just as powerful before, but easier to aim. So you actually have a more powerful weapon. So stop whining.

Melee got no content, just changes. I don't see any new epic runs for them, or places to go. Only new stuff is termi run almost in, DoY tunnels, holovests coming up.

Mobs are supposed to all respond to each other (check patch notes). You think if you shot one mutant all his mates would just stand there and ignore it?

Gettings new weapons modded applies to every class.

You rant about whiners, this is possibly the whiniest post I've ever seen.

le noob
08-06-04, 22:57
whatever man why can't pes use stealth anymore
cuz of whiny bitches complaining about stealth
why did dis get nerfed rof
and not fl fl is just as powerful not as accurate but dis was not all that accurate either
lol and disruptor is sledgehammer
compare it to hc FOOL
lets see you get hit with tl 110 moon striker or tl 115 doom beamer
its a frigging sledge hammer whats the point of getting 115 dex if the gun you use is as shitty as tl 92 pulse laser rifle call it whining all you want wtf ever thats the only way to get things changed in this game as all you fawkers who whined about stealth and got it so only spies can use
next you will be whining about it and get rare obliterator stealth time reduced even frigging more

Mumblyfish
08-06-04, 23:01
Only a fool would argue that PEs needed stealth to survive. Hell, only a fool would argue that spies need stealth to survive.

compare it to hc FOOL
Sledgehammer refers to KK's tried-and-tested method of balancing. Nerf the fuck out of everything. You missed the point.

next you will be whining about it and get rare obliterator stealth time reduced even frigging more
And that WOULD be nice!

le noob
08-06-04, 23:07
[ edited ] did i say need steallth to survive no i was just making a point that teh reason pe cannot use it anymore is cuz of little babies whining about people stealthing pes are stronger chars then spy they have 65 con cap not 40 but oooh like 10 seconds at most of frigging stealth is enought o make everyone whine so kk makes it so only spies can use it

cuz thats exaclty what happened 2 years of complaing and look the whiners win again and no more stealth for pe

Nidhogg
08-06-04, 23:15
Complain without flaming, please.

N

le noob
08-06-04, 23:17
what does flaming mean?

Nidhogg
08-06-04, 23:19
what does flaming mean?
Well that's just begging for the sort of comment that would get me sacked. Try and remember what I edited from your post...that's flaming.

N

le noob
08-06-04, 23:20
i see the edited part but do not remember what part you edited out :(

J. Folsom
08-06-04, 23:21
what does flaming mean?
Flaming is basically forum lingo for insulting someone.

Lexxuk
08-06-04, 23:21
i see the edited part but do not remember what part you edited out :(

He edited out the part where you were flaming of course :angel: :lol: :lol: :lol:

le noob
08-06-04, 23:24
the title of my edited post is scitar your a imbicile thats not flaming but something else i said in the post that i cannot remeber was

still got no clue what flaming it
i do like to burn stuff though

Lexxuk
08-06-04, 23:25
Flaming = calling someone names and stuff like "omg j00 smell" and stuff like that. Niddy probably missed the title (he's old and going blind)

Scikar
08-06-04, 23:26
Who's the imbecile, the guy who complains that his gun doesn't handle so fast or the guy who realises that it now does more damage to compensate, therefore more damage overall, and goes off to fight people with a gun he now has zero problem aiming?

The whining over PE stealth is coming from the PEs who sucked and needed it survive, because they didn't have the setup or skills to face up to the good PEs, Tanks, spies and monks out there (PPU+APU teams excused).

le noob
08-06-04, 23:28
pvm if you have it modded for fire and hunt fire mobs
does crap dmg

which is the case for me
so i get crap dmg crap rof and wasted 4 slot dis

Scikar
08-06-04, 23:29
Welcome to the world of every other person with a fire modded weapon. How is that any different to the Tank with an xheat CS or the PE with a phosphor Lib? Answer is, it isn't. The only difference is that they all realised that this is actually content - ie. go find some mobs which are weak to fire, whereas you chose to come here and whine about it.

Lexxuk
08-06-04, 23:29
Thats because they made mobs resist their own type of damage more.

Ormy
08-06-04, 23:35
Summary - quit whining - roll a tank and leave us alone.

What he said
:rolleyes:

J. Folsom
08-06-04, 23:36
pvm if you have it modded for fire and hunt fire mobs
does crap dmg

which is the case for me
so i get crap dmg crap rof and wasted 4 slot dis
Use the normal ammo instead of the modded version, and you should still do decent damage against fire mobs.

Celt
08-06-04, 23:45
Hell, only a fool would argue that spies need stealth to survive.Then I'm a fool.(unless by spies you mean droners)

SorkZmok
08-06-04, 23:46
[ edited ]

Birkoff
08-06-04, 23:50
[ edited ]

Marx
09-06-04, 00:41
Call For Help feature - in patchnotes - good thing™.
What?

Mumblyfish
09-06-04, 00:42
What?
I'm wrong ;)

It's not in the patchnotes, but it WAS mentioned somewhere. If only I could bloody find it. Something about AI getting a polishing and monsters assisting each other...

tomparadox
09-06-04, 01:19
why did dis get nerfed rof
and not fl fl is just as powerful not as accurate but dis was not all that accurate either
compare it to hc FOOL
lets see you get hit with tl 110 moon striker or tl 115 doom beamer
its a frigging sledge hammer whats the point of getting 115 dex if the gun you use is as shitty as tl 92 pulse laser rifle call it whining all you want wtf ever thats the only way to get things changed in this game as all you fawkers who whined about stealth and got it so only spies can use

what in the hell? PE + stealth = person who probly cant fight worth a damn hideing behind a tool that makes him overpowerd so he can look like he can fight...

ffs man you bitch alot... people bitched about the stealth because of people that hide behind it, you heal, stealth, by the time the stealths off your almost completly healed, what the hell kind of dumb PVP is that?

its bad enough some people like me have to make all new rifles cuz of the new "armor" mobs have now so oh well all my weapons need to be modded differently

ffs dont whine about stupid shit, so what? deal with it..
howbout this, uranus crashed, i lost a HC tank, the hole damn char, with 5 sloted speed gat, a 4 sloted CS, forgot what sloted mal, and a lot of other shit, i dident bitch about it...

can i get a official response about the changes on rifles and the reason or reasons why if i dont i will just assume its like the stealth people whining and kk changing it cuz of that and i hope that if enough people whine they change it back

i hope not, because if they do it will be dumb, PEs dont need a damn stealth if you know how to use one, they arnt a nOOb class...

le noob
09-06-04, 03:00
it cpould not be someone who has like a tank a couple apus and ppus after him trying to get away alive

your too right tomparadox must be someone who cannot fight
since all the lame pkers on the planets i seen go alone right not with ppu up they azzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2ply
09-06-04, 04:47
*sighs* Like someone said earlier, here we go again.

Most people are pleased with the patch, hell, I think it's the best damn thing to date. But yet, some people just have to complain because something isn't the way THEY want it. 'Oh, they changed this and now I don't like it, SO MAYBE I'LL GO WHINE ABOUT IT.' Come on. KK is actually TRYING to keep the player base now, don't make yourself look like a fool and try to make it seem like they don't give a damn about anyone.

Go back to CS or whatever other game and whine about that. Leave NC alone. :|

tomparadox
09-06-04, 04:52
t cpould not be someone who has like a tank a couple apus and ppus after him trying to get away alive

your too right tomparadox must be someone who cannot fight
since all the lame pkers on the planets i seen go alone right not with ppu up they azzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ok nib, you should look in a mirrer on who can fight, because i could probly own you, i dont use a stealth, like you probly do. and dude, lets get something str8, i dont run, like you probly do, i have cleared PP1 of PKers by my self before when they dident have a ppu up there ass, wich you probly have...

i have droped melee tanks, without useing a stealth on a PE, i can drop APUs on a PE, hell i could probly drop a melee tank with an APU if i felt like lvling one.

*sighs* Like someone said earlier, here we go again.

Most people are pleased with the patch, hell, I think it's the best damn thing to date. But yet, some people just have to complain because something isn't the way THEY want it. 'Oh, they changed this and now I don't like it, SO MAYBE I'LL GO WHINE ABOUT IT.' Come on. KK is actually TRYING to keep the player base now, don't make yourself look like a fool and try to make it seem like they don't give a damn about anyone.

Go back to CS or whatever other game and whine about that. Leave NC alone. :|

i agree, btw, 2ply read your PM box im going to send you a PM...

le noob
09-06-04, 16:22
it all got changed cuz of people complaining DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
so if you do not complain about what you do not like they do not change it

some people are so unbelievably stooooooooooopid
not mentioning any names or anything

i like to set stuff on fire

tomparadox
09-06-04, 18:24
t all got changed cuz of people complaining DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
so if you do not complain about what you do not like they do not change it

not mentioning any names or anything

i like to set stuff on fire
LOOOL, omfg dude your funney, dude, its not clear to you is it? YOUR OUT NUMBERD, the ammount of people that bitched about the stealth on PEs outweighs the ammount of people bitching for it and still dose.

not mentioning any names or anything damnit dude, you gota stop lookin in mirror ;)...