PDA

View Full Version : Rare Rezz?

Kikyo
08-06-04, 19:57
I was thinking would it be nice if there was a rare ressurect spell?
It would be 3/min instead of 2/min and cost 300 mana and have bit lower range bad or good idea?

Jest
08-06-04, 19:58
Bad. :lol: And Im a PPU.

Edit: Ok I felt bad for not posting an explanation. Holy Rezz currently when frequency is capped can almost equal a Holy Heal. Any faster of a rez and PPUs will be able to rez very easily again even under heavy fire. I think its good as is.

Kikyo
08-06-04, 20:04
To be honest it's really not if someone gets a anti buff on you, you can't ressurect someone even if its 6/min =P

Revslad
08-06-04, 20:08
.o0 thinks back to the day of my lovely 6 second rezz :(

humm a rare rezz would be nice actually tho i can get 24-26 seconds on my rezz right now its a bit random like that

yeh im all for it :D

tomparadox
08-06-04, 20:15
hm Oo, its ok idia, what TL might it be? as long as its not high enuf that when they get it they anrt 110/## or something...

QuantumDelta
08-06-04, 20:16
Bad. :lol: And Im a PPU.

Edit: Ok I felt bad for not posting an explanation. Holy Rezz currently when frequency is capped can almost equal a Holy Heal. Any faster of a rez and PPUs will be able to rez very easily again even under heavy fire. I think its good as is.
WHAT?!
Almost equal to heal?

Jest.....?
1% freq heal spell stat or what?

heal is 54/min
rezz is 2/min
how is that CLOSE?

I still wish they hadn't UBER NERFED rezz rof but given people SI instead from being rezzed. -_-

Revslad
08-06-04, 20:19
you would have to have a really fucked psi setup to get a 100 + rank on a ppu so i doubt it would give an insainly high rank if they made a rare rezz like tl 110 or something ;)

J. Folsom
08-06-04, 20:20
WHAT?!
Almost equal to heal?

Jest.....?
1% freq heal spell stat or what?

heal is 54/min
rezz is 2/min
how is that CLOSE?

I still wish they hadn't UBER NERFED rezz rof but given people SI instead from being rezzed. -_-
I think he means equal as in casting Rez takes as long as a Holy Heal can last.

Heavyporker
08-06-04, 20:26
Well, guys, a techpartted Resurrect Sanctum at 1/min would be excellent, I think.

QuantumDelta
08-06-04, 20:27
Holy Heal lasts 15 seconds.
20, ish if you crouch (but heals at a slower rate yielding only the same amount of HP as you would obtain from not crouching!).
Holy Rezz WHEN CAPPED Gives 30 second rezz.
If you include the vulnerability to spirit mod weaponry / antibuff during this time period I would be extremely critical of anyone making that suggestion anyway.
Sure, Holy heal can SOMEWHAT cover the PPU, but it wouldn't work for the 'rezzing under heavy fire' of the olden days, because it's so insanely difficult to dance cast now for a start.

Good enough?

....rezz sanctum....
Erm....that's worse than prenerf rezz.

Darken
08-06-04, 20:30
Ah Rare rezz which would not have white lines !!!!!

Revslad
08-06-04, 20:30
omg red lines would be like the sex!

Divide
08-06-04, 20:36
they should replace holy para with a 4/min res -- or a 1/min res that also shelters, deflects and heals the target.

QuantumDelta
08-06-04, 20:39
they should replace holy para with a 4/min res -- or a 1/min res that also shelters, deflects and heals the target.
wholely bits!
I like that both of those ideas are decent ones imo.
60 seconds for rezz/heal/shelter/deflector = not so great for pvp but amazing for pvm.
4/min rezz = what they really should be at if there's no SI (possibly 6/min if KK included a token SI from being rezzed)

Jest
08-06-04, 20:41
Hmmm when you do the dispalyed lasting times it does seem like its far away but on actual tests its only a few seconds off. Maybe the whole kneeling thing adds some to heal and takes some from rez. I guess Im gonna have to double check tonight but afaik last time I test it was pretty close.

QuantumDelta
08-06-04, 20:45
Seriously, I left just before the rezz nerf.
I came back on my PPU for a fight night.
I started to do predictions at the fight night and casting rezz well before anyone died in one or two of the earlier duels.
two people asked me wtf i was doing.
Guy falls over, about 5 seconds later he pops back up again.

Seriously.
Unnerf rezz time.
Give rezzies SI.