PDA

View Full Version : Implement Rare DEX Drugs

Sigma
08-06-04, 16:24
title says it all

Rare DEX-Drug like nightshade/mushroom wich gives +10 DEX would be teh http://home.arcor.de/bratzekopp/win.gif

Original monk
08-06-04, 16:27
title says it all

Rare DEX-Drug like nightshade/mushroom wich gives +10 DEX would be teh http://home.arcor.de/bratzekopp/win.gif

nopez ... those rare drugs take very long to get a haze ... it will yust turn PE's into hi-defense spy's ...

Sigma
08-06-04, 16:37
nopez ... those rare drugs take very long to get a haze ... it will yust turn PE's into hi-defense spy's ...
1. how many ppl use drugs constantly

2. they are rare

3. they would be NOT cloneable

4. Hi-Defense spy? could he stealth?

Dribble Joy
08-06-04, 16:40
As a PE.. no.

The whole point of a PE is that they cannot reach the high end equipment that the other classes can.
This is allready happening, just look at exec PEs.

Underground
08-06-04, 16:41
As a PE.. no.

The whole point of a PE is that they cannot reach the high end equipment that the other classes can.
This is allready happening, just look at exec PEs.

Exec PE's practically dissapeared when they lost their one lifeline, stealth, 90% of the old exec stealth PEs either lommed to a defensive setup instead, or rolled melee tanks lol...

Sigma
08-06-04, 16:57
As a PE.. no.

This is allready happening, just look at exec PEs.Everyone seems to forget that u have to HUNT for the drug, the drop rate isn't the greatest AND there would be 3 drugs which COULD be dropped.

For using it constanly u would need ATLEAST 30 drugs a DAY, and that's already taken that u don't play to long

LTA
08-06-04, 17:02
Exec PE's practically dissapeared when they lost their one lifeline, stealth, 90% of the old exec stealth PEs either lommed to a defensive setup instead, or rolled melee tanks lol...The "crowd" that follow overpowered trends

The fact they dissapeared tho dosen't mean they should get +10 dex drugs :S
Even if the droprate sucked peeps would be prepared to camp for hours or clans would and no-one would get a look in.
If anything that typ of drug should be a high end BD constructor Specialty ie he has to flag his epic, have like 180 cst and find the recipe to even begin considering the making.... then he's gotta get the ingredients (which i think should be the case for class/Skill based epic rewards and would add some more content :p ):D

But with a +10 dex drug First Love would prolly be a defo add to that it's prolly gonna add some runspeed related bonus aswell allowing me to lom some agil to spec into the higher weps giving me a sexeh ubar tl rifle with Shelter, capped heal and deflect and going by the current drug lengths one of that rareity would prolly last a good 15/20 mins enough for a nice fight i'd say

Sigma
08-06-04, 17:14
The "crowd" that follow overpowered trends

The fact they dissapeared tho dosen't mean they should get +10 dex drugs :S
Even if the droprate sucked peeps would be prepared to camp for hours or clans would and no-one would get a look in.
If anything that typ of drug should be a high end BD constructor Specialty ie he has to flag his epic, have like 180 cst and find the recipe to even begin considering the making.... then he's gotta get the ingredients (which i think should be the case for class/Skill based epic rewards and would add some more content :p ):D

But with a +10 dex drug First Love would prolly be a defo add to that it's prolly gonna add some runspeed related bonus aswell allowing me to lom some agil to spec into the higher weps giving me a sexeh ubar tl rifle with Shelter, capped heal and deflect and going by the current drug lengths one of that rareity would prolly last a good 15/20 mins enough for a nice fight i'd say
they would last 10 min. max

and u can use FL already pretty easy with PA and 1 drug

and why the fuck do u all think it would boost PEs?

I WANT TO USE A FL WITH MY TANK!!!!!111

LTA
08-06-04, 17:24
Adding more dex drugs just nerfs spies and increases pe's

Why be a spy when the pe can get all your weapons, use them with pretty good efficiency and have the benefits of inq 2/3 (if your a drugger) shelter, heal, deflect (without drugs).

Tbh any + drug is gonna be heavily tested on pe cuz it's the on that gets benefits, + 10 str? Bonus Inquisition 4 helm/trousers even more fire resist or even Duranium 1 or Duranit 4.

Psi + 10 taking to what ? 45 psi?

Sigma
08-06-04, 18:09
Adding more dex drugs just nerfs spies and increases pe's

Why be a spy when the pe can get all your weapons, use them with pretty good efficiency and have the benefits of inq 2/3 (if your a drugger) shelter, heal, deflect (without drugs).

Tbh any + drug is gonna be heavily tested on pe cuz it's the on that gets benefits, + 10 str? Bonus Inquisition 4 helm/trousers even more fire resist or even Duranium 1 or Duranit 4.

Psi + 10 taking to what ? 45 psi?
Nightshade gives + 10 Str i don't see many PEs using it...

and spies STILL got stealth, which got removed from PEs

slaughteruall
08-06-04, 18:14
Nightshade gives + 10 Str i don't see many PEs using it..

Melee PE's use it. There are enough damn DEX drugs as there is.

Slaughter

Underground
08-06-04, 18:18
they would last 10 min. max

and u can use FL already pretty easy with PA and 1 drug

and why the fuck do u all think it would boost PEs?

I WANT TO USE A FL WITH MY TANK!!!!!111

lol :lol:

Nightshade, use that sometimes on my PE, lets my PE use inq 4, duranium 3 vest, and heavy dura boots... plus medium energy belt, and thats plus shelter, my PE has 434 HP buffed aswell lol, im a tank with a rifle O_o lowtech all the way tho :D

A rare dex drug will NOT boost PEs as much as the rare strength drug does.

LTA
08-06-04, 18:20
Nightshade gives + 10 Str i don't see many PEs using it...

and spies STILL got stealth, which got removed from PEs
Never heard of it till this post, i apologise,

but i'd assume that the -20 wep lore would prolly been why and the fact that beast was only needed and easier to get

Sigma
08-06-04, 19:19
nightshade gives -15 HLT

AND

Spies DID benefit way more of it than PEs, before it got nerfed that is

I still can't see how it will overpower PEs seeing the fact that they can't stealth away anymore AND have to camp for ages to get enough drugs to function for a day or two

edit:

[...]but i'd assume that the -20 wep lore would prolly been why and the fact that beast was only needed and easier to get
EXACTLY beast does nearly the same as nightshade, but is easier to get
Redflash is more than enough for a PE to use even high-lvl weapons like slasher or exec, a new drug would only give 10 DEX more, BUT would be harder to get

Prodigious
08-06-04, 19:58
im glad people have left the exe setups, cos i can go ack to slasher setup without being the same aseveryone else...........

no dex drug though, no no no no no

no-one has use for it except PE's so it will only get the nerf treatment