PDA

View Full Version : nice ride

Huzar
08-06-04, 15:20
I had great ride with Major-constructor today. From NC to MB with HH4x4.
It was fun until 4 sectors away from MB we noticed the massage that server is going down in 5 minuts.

Yeah i was driving like crazy. And we made it! I activated GR 5 seconds before maintance.

Woohoo that was an adventure :D

naimex
08-06-04, 15:22
Uhhh.....

race against time...

congratulations, have a cookie...

Huzar
08-06-04, 15:47
Hey bro are you trying to by ironic?

well it was fun anyway

And i was wondering if Major-constructor made to GR in time.

naimex
08-06-04, 15:49
nope I was just thinking of a reason for the thread... but couldnīt find any.. so decided to congratulate you on a well ended journey..

ZoomZoom
08-06-04, 16:36
can i have a cookie? :(

Underground
08-06-04, 16:44
nope I was just thinking of a reason for the thread... but couldnīt find any.. so decided to congratulate you on a well ended journey..

What about the reason for your self centerd thread declaring that you feel greater then everyone else because you have the skillmanager and nobody else does ?

Wanna cookie ?

Whens your account expier btw ? :)

naimex
08-06-04, 18:47
What about the reason for your self centerd thread declaring that you feel greater then everyone else because you have the skillmanager and nobody else does ?

Wanna cookie ?

Whens your account expier btw ? :)

in about 3 months..

I donīt feel greater.. I was just wondering.. why people were so obsessed with getting it.. itīs not all magic and glory..

and my moment of glory you are referring to, was only the offspring of the debate... the point of the thread, was to answer those that had been PMing me about the skillman..

extract
08-06-04, 20:04
heres a better question

whats the point of someone who doesnt play the game anymore posting on its board?

the guy was sharing his experience....as far as i know that is allowed mr forum police

Nidhogg
08-06-04, 22:13
Ok, settle down. If you don't have anything constructive to say then just move along to the next thread.

N

Shadow Dancer
08-06-04, 22:24
I had great ride with Major-constructor today. From NC to MB with HH4x4.
It was fun until 4 sectors away from MB we noticed the massage that server is going down in 5 minuts.

Yeah i was driving like crazy. And we made it! I activated GR 5 seconds before maintance.

Woohoo that was an adventure :D

Hah. Sounds fun. I remember when I my newbie PE hitched a ride with a PSI monk who could drive a tank. We were attacked by Zoneseek on his PE. Hahaha. He actually kept up with the tank and blew it up with his liberator. :lol: That's back before they boosted vehicle armor.

Mmmm.