View Full Version : Good Char Spots

Crest
08-06-04, 12:55
Isn't life funny ?

We found a special spot where
1) No one thought about using it to level
2) Its not an exploit as you die lots
3) We not told anyone ....

So we level there lots, and it is by far better exp than anywhere else for APU monks, even the cafes I have heard so much about.

Now this spot is no longer available on most servers, as the game has moved on in those servers, but on one server its great.

Only Problem is, guys see whats happening and hey they put 2 and 2 together, befor eyou know it, the area is camped. The problem with these mobs is .... They take a while to respawn, no zoning out of rooms and all....

Anyways....anyone know of some good leveling spots ... I had an idea of using a barrel on DOYS in k16 as there are so many Doys there.... But no houses or anywhere to level .... Hmm what a waste

olavski
08-06-04, 13:28
Are you talking about the Gaya mines perhaps?

Birkoff
08-06-04, 13:33
Found the perfect way to lvl :)

Think its being kept quiet

winnoc
08-06-04, 13:35
Could be he's talking about gabanium, which used to be real good, but then they slapped a DOY tunnel entrance in there, and now the place is crowded.

Crest
08-06-04, 14:20
None of the above... Its not on saturn, but on Uranus, nd it wont be on saturn as DOY invation ended leaving no DOYS behind ... its a good spot to Area DOYS ....

Imagine the EXP if you could barrel say 15 doys at a time.... Sure if you can hit them , they can hit you, but hey you can cap cons quick too ....

thats 15 * 90/90's hmm thats good

Menolak
08-06-04, 15:36
I used to level in places like g-06, when the MOB's were good, no ops there, no real reason for people to come through