PDA

View Full Version : NeMa 12: Released

Iorghe
07-06-04, 14:21
The new NeMa is there, it is something completely different then the usual magazine and I hope that you will like it.

The download is available here (14,190 Kb) (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa12.pdf)

For the none broadband users I have splitted the big chunk up into 5 parts
Part 1 (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa12.part1.rar)
Part 2 (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa12.part2.rar)
Part 3 (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa12.part3.rar)
Part 4 (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa12.part4.rar)
Part 5 (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa12.part5.rar)

Kind regards,

FireWarrior
07-06-04, 14:25
Wonderful timing, right after a really lousy grade in an exam. Thx for cheering me up!

garyu69
07-06-04, 14:30
thats just pure sex.

I've just gone on lunch too and have no money for food. Think i will print this out and read it then go eat it.

Iorghe
07-06-04, 14:32
I hope you are very hungry it is 98 pages large

Mumblyfish
07-06-04, 14:32
I challenge you to a game of baseball, dood!

Awesome looking NeMA. For this, you get a Prinny.

http://userpic.livejournal.com/8101144/598683

Siygess
07-06-04, 14:33
*loads NeMa 12*

*does a double-take*

98 flipping pages! You have been busy, Iorghe ;)

Iorghe
07-06-04, 14:38
I just noticed i made a major mistake with distilling the magazine
this is a disaster
I will make a new one and upload it asap

:(

garyu69
07-06-04, 14:39
I hope you are very hungry it is 98 pages large
Blimey! I will have to steal some ketchup to go along with it.

The 98 page NeMa nearly killed my works PC, it struggles with almost anything, lol.

Siygess
07-06-04, 14:45
*lol* Likewise, Garyu. Sometimes I think they're designed for us to do work and nothing else :D

Drake6k
07-06-04, 14:47
I would much rather have stuff to read than a million pics we have seen before.

DoY stuff is great though!

slaughteruall
07-06-04, 14:51
That brought back alot of memories. Especially the NCCC ad those were the days. Had some good big clans back then. NAT, New Dawn, Saiyans just to name a few.

Slaughter

Dribble Joy
07-06-04, 14:51
Sexy, seen the TG pics before, but the FA and DoY ones are nice. :D

james_finn
07-06-04, 14:52
Damn u all and ur broadband :P

Hey wait..... that'll be me in a week :D

Well done NEMA sounds great 98 pages, woot!

Delphi

Siygess
07-06-04, 14:55
Damn, that shot of Via Rosso kinda looks like Miami - All it lacks is a DB and David Caruso ;)

Neocron needs a CSI ;)

Mumblyfish
07-06-04, 14:57
I just noticed i made a major mistake with distilling the magazine
this is a disaster
I will make a new one and upload it asap

:(
Well, it can't be that bad. I read the whole thing and didn't notice a single error... apart from *I think* a few duplicated stripper images.

That said - awe-inspiring NeMa. The best one yet. You win more Prinnies!

Maester Seymour
07-06-04, 14:57
Love the new mag Iorghe, great job

OMG! sex at the DOY-FA piccies !! :eek: :D

Iorghe
07-06-04, 15:07
I'm uploading the new version right now, the error is that the whole magazine is printed on a Letter format and not A4, hence the white lines left and right and the cut off header and footer

when the new big one is online I'll start with the small ones, please do not download, it will be corrupted if you continue.

The new version is now available, please wait with the small parts until they are uploaded as well, I'll keep you posted, really sorry

Maester Seymour
07-06-04, 15:34
hehe, i'm liking page 76 :angel:

sanityislost
07-06-04, 15:35
OMG SEEEX, Iorghe you did a damn great job love the TG n FA doy pics *drools*

SiL ..:..

msdong
07-06-04, 15:45
Those where the days ... ;)

haha, and nice comments.

are the supply depots player shops ?

EDIT: that will hurt the laser printer @ work :D

Iorghe
07-06-04, 15:57
all downloads are available again. enjoy and find the suprize that i builded in ^^

Those where the days ... ;)

haha, and nice comments.

are the supply depots player shops ?

EDIT: that will hurt the laser printer @ work :D

The supply depots are part of the faction HQ's, it is the place to be for your constructor / researcher, I believe if you are a member of that faction you get a discount, but I'm not really sure on that

n3m
07-06-04, 16:13
lol page 41 cracked me up, also the neocron spies disguised as strippers hanging dead in the cactusses looks great!

Jest
07-06-04, 16:19
Ah cool I didnt know that stripper was one of the new models. BDoY screenies were cool but I was hoping to see a BD zone. :(

Benjie
07-06-04, 16:45
*edited by Benjie*

(voice of comic book guy:-) Benjie; the, most, pretentious, person... Ever.

cRazy2003
07-06-04, 17:00
oh
my
fucking
god....

dr0m Pron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iorghe
07-06-04, 17:02
*edited in respect to benji*

Tratos
07-06-04, 17:06
i personaly like it, it shows how both the skills of the NeMa team have increased over this year and the fact that the game has moved along alot in the 12 months this shows.

Thanks Iorghe

Oh and Henry Chesterfield... Have a nice break :)

One quick question how ever, are those DOY screens taking in the new engine and then photoshopped or are they photoshooped from the old one? it would be nice to see the un photoshopped version of those pictures aswell.

:)

Benjie
07-06-04, 17:13
Edited: Consistency
The only reason I didn't like it was because I enjoyed all the other NEMAS so much. This one was a disappointment because it was so different. I am a Pluto player because I enjoy the more roleplayed enviroment, and NEMA was one of my favoraite roleplayed things.

I didn't know this was a goodbye issue. I suppose it's alright then, although it's sad to see it go. No need to be so sarcastic though.

Iorghe
07-06-04, 17:22
don't feel bad, we will be back (spelling errors included) when doy hits the market (hence this calendar)

Oath
07-06-04, 18:41
Nice, different.

Loved the doy screens.

Good work Iorghe! And the rest of the team too!

SPIKE (pluto)
07-06-04, 19:41
im on a modem, but i havce alot of free time i'll take the hour long download :)

Lachlan
07-06-04, 20:08
Am I missing something? I didn't see a calendar.

frkline
07-06-04, 20:08
very nice work

Tratos
07-06-04, 20:12
Am I missing something? I didn't see a calendar.
Read down the side of each page.

Lachlan
07-06-04, 20:18
ah, so it's like a countdown calendar where you tear off a page each day?

Brammers
07-06-04, 20:23
Well I wasn't quite expecting that....98 pages, but I enjoyed each page. (Including the new Fallen Angels pics)

Phoenix has always enjoyed sponsoring and advertising in NEMA. What DoY brings for Phoenix, is still unknown.

...all I'll say is watch this space!

Brammers
CEO Phoenix Ltd

Judge
07-06-04, 22:12
The new DoY screenies look pretty damn cool.

Where they taken with the new engine and then photoshopped slightly? Or taken from the old engine and photoshopped lots? :p

[TgR]KILLER
07-06-04, 22:42
Ownage nema imo.. only thing i missed were the phoenix ltd adverts ;) well ok the small ones are still on the pages but i ment the big ones.. also.. "downloading special thingy" hehe :D

NS_CHROME54
08-06-04, 00:19
very nice issue man, very nice :)

Hey Burner
08-06-04, 01:12
Wow, very cool. The B: DoY pics do look rather good. I am patiently waiting for September 1st to come along, then i'm coming back. I canny wait mon! :D

phunqe
08-06-04, 09:01
I am so going to print this out on the high tech laser printer we have here at wor... err I mean I will go down to a print shop.

Thank you Iorghe. Kick a*s :D :D

[TgR]HusK
08-06-04, 10:23
*snif*

so many pages...makes so long time no nema for sure :'(

I shalt treasure itz :angel:

very very nice work... And some very special thanks for all the work you and your guys have put into all the nema's. Definatly one of the top pleasures of neocron.

nobby
08-06-04, 14:11
im sorry, but it justs shows the old MEMA's.
ive seen all of them!
but the DOY pics are new...

slaughteruall
08-06-04, 14:25
im sorry, but it justs shows the old MEMA's.
ive seen all of them!
but the DOY pics are new...

It's not about just being the old NEMA's. It's also how things have evolved over time. Also the good memories back then. The servers have changed alot over this time (ie balance of power).

Slaughter

Heavyporker
08-06-04, 17:37
By Crahn... wow!

What a gorgeous issue... I *really* liked that NExT supply depot, that looked hawt!

And the BDoY pics... wow... *orgasms repeatedly*

Does this mean the Neochronicle will be discontinued too? :((

I was working on some damn sexy stories.. *sniff*

mystery8
08-06-04, 19:09
Great work. Its amazing to see how far NeMa has progressed. I wonder whatever happened to the Zoo. I haven't heard about that in a long time...

nobby
08-06-04, 22:40
yeah, where could i find that zoo...? :lol:

mystery8
08-06-04, 22:52
The Zoo is supposed to go where the old NC Bank in Via Rosso 1 is. That's why the NC Bank has those "construction" signs all over. I guess they decided to just hold off on it until BDoY.

ex-machina
09-06-04, 02:16
The zoo event rocked - all that cool shit in a via rosso apt, inspired!

I loved it and I patiently await the NC bank transformation.

Zoo = pwn!

:D

Maloch Octavia
10-06-04, 13:24
I spent a lot of time writing articles, proof-reading and attempting to translate already translated German :) for NeMa.

Every step of the way, it was an absolute pleasure, and Iorghe, you're by far the best Reakktor employee I have ever had the pleasure of making aquaintances with.

Iorghe always has the game at the core of his heart, is always open for discussion, always open for ideas to be put forward, and always has a minute to sit down and chat crap, if nothing else.

When B:DoY hits the world, and the new incarnation of NeMa resurfaces, I'll be sure to reapply to bring my journalistic (IE: Fairytale Writing!) skills, back to serve at your side, it was always an honour and a pleasure!!

To Iorghe!! Slave to the beast and hero amongst men!!!

RAWRRRRGH!!