------------------------------------------------------------------------
Returned the Assualt Rifle Sound back normal volume
Returned the Smg sound back to normal volume
Added Laser Pistol Sound
http://194.109.220.50:21000/creeper/sound_mod_v3.1.exe
Whell not mutch but if you already had the Sound mod v3.0
and you had complainded about the sound i returned the back to the sound mod v2.0
premission was asked whit silent eye

SilentEye
06-06-04, 22:14
Heyo,

Nice work Cr33per, I saw your sounds and their kewl.
I have permitted Cr33p3r to use my audio file after talking to him for a while.

I think I attacked him a little bit to easily, and I am also sorry for giving him the 'fuck you'.

Keep it up dude,
Silenteye.

WebShock
06-06-04, 22:20
you guys are hillarious

unless you physically created these sounds yourself, you have no copyrights.

LoL you are probably breaking someones copyright yourselves by putting them in your mod, changing the name and giving it a diffrent name and saying you created the sound.

if i were you, i would give credit to the rightful places/owners in the readme. granted you arent making a profit but when you say SE mod or Cr33per mod you are insinuating that all the sounds that came with the mod were made by yours truly. just trying to save you 2 a headache.

Mumblyfish
06-06-04, 22:27
you guys are hillarious

LoL you are probably breaking someones copyright yourselves by putting them in your mod, changing the name and giving it a diffrent name and saying you created the sound.

if i were you, i would give credit to the rightful places/owners in the readme. granted you arent making a profit but when you say SE mod or Cr33per mod you are insinuating that all the sounds that came with the mod were made by yours truly. just trying to save you 2 a headache.
Funny part is SilentEye at least created most of his sounds. The ones he didn't create are from UT2k3, and he's claimed no copyright on them.

Try again, please.

SilentEye
06-06-04, 22:47
you guys are hillarious

And if you read MY readme, from the SE-MOD v1.2.
You will see credit goes to UT2k3, and Morpheous, the rest is by me, Silenteye. I have so far done nothing wrong.

Cr33p3r
07-06-04, 16:03
[ edited ]

WebShock
13-06-04, 14:36
[ edited ] hate to push you off your high horse but after checking out your sound mod, it sucks :/

hate to tell ya. but im not one to kiss your ass if your coveted contribution sucks.

one last thing, you have no copyright unless you file a claim to whatever product you produce through the appropriate channels. So hmm, your nice crap sound mod can very well be webshock sound mod if you mod isnt registered.

I dont know how it works in the netherlands but in the US, nothing belongs to anyone unless the copyright office has your product registered.

have you asked the makers of ut if you can use their sounds? i bet not. just be glad you arent making some form of profit out of this, otherwise i'd be inclined to report you due to your ego.

nuff said. gg no re

Dazist
13-06-04, 15:05
Everything is copyrighted the moment they are created. No need for to inform any office or put up notice. If you want to sue someone for getting money out of your copyrighted material, then you have had to register it with U.S. Copyright Office. Google for internation copyright, berne convention, universal copyright convention etc.

edit:
Some copyright myths, easy to read:
http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

Opar
13-06-04, 15:23
[ edited ]

Mumblyfish
13-06-04, 15:25
[ edited ]
I don't know what those mean... but if people like Webshock use them... do I really want to know?

Nidhogg
13-06-04, 15:37
No more flaming.

N

Cr33p3r
13-06-04, 18:23
its just a fricking mod shess whats rong whit you people

tomparadox
13-06-04, 18:35
true its copyrighted when they made it, but can they or the police do anything about it unless its copyrighted in papers or whatever its called?

trigger hurt
13-06-04, 19:29
[ edited ] hate to push you off your high horse but after checking out your sound mod, it sucks :/

hate to tell ya. but im not one to kiss your ass if your coveted contribution sucks.

one last thing, you have no copyright unless you file a claim to whatever product you produce through the appropriate channels. So hmm, your nice crap sound mod can very well be webshock sound mod if you mod isnt registered.

I dont know how it works in the netherlands but in the US, nothing belongs to anyone unless the copyright office has your product registered.

have you asked the makers of ut if you can use their sounds? i bet not. just be glad you arent making some form of profit out of this, otherwise i'd be inclined to report you due to your ego.

nuff said. gg no re
Its called Intellectual Property rights. It's why I write a php script to perform a function at work and it belongs to my employer...not to me. I would have to pay them to use it anywhere else...and there's never been a copyright registered for it.

So, you are wrong. nuff said. gg no re

tomparadox
15-06-04, 08:19
Its called Intellectual Property rights. mm, and hes broke them i think. these sound EXACLY like the one inferno22/hells angel gave me about 9 or so months ago, and if im correct i think they are from beta...

Cr33p3r
15-06-04, 16:09
what your fricking problem tomparasocks and can you prove that there is any sounds that ar from him i gues not

G.0.D.
15-06-04, 16:15
Actually in truth even silenteye is breaking copyright laws. He said he got permission from the sound artist from UT2k4 (I think it was the artist) anyways; It's in truth not the artists to give. When he made those sounds they became intelectualy property of the company that makes UT2k4 and the aritist has no claim over them.

But hey.... If any one here cared about copyrights my video threads would get closed like clothing on a clothing line!
(Yeah no sense blah blah im going to eat you face)

[TgR]KILLER
15-06-04, 16:25
going wayyyy off topic.. close and try again :rolleyes:

tomparadox
15-06-04, 16:27
what your fricking problem tomparasocks and can you prove that there is any sounds that ar from him i gues not

no i cant , because i lost his in a HD crash, but about 75%of the sounds in that damn thing were in his mod. and its tomparadox* not tomparasocks O_o

Cr33p3r
15-06-04, 16:40
[ edited ]

tomparadox
15-06-04, 21:10
well, call me parasocks again, and i might jest half to report you to a mod...

all you half to do is give credit to the people who made the sounds, im not saying hells did, but give credit to the people who did, or are you to stuborn to?

Cr33p3r
15-06-04, 22:15
[ edited ]

Nidhogg
15-06-04, 22:24
Take the argument to PMs, please.

N

Swelly
19-06-04, 09:06
Ppl wake up already
It is only a simple mod.Nothing else
Or maybe you ppl want them to stop making those mods
And those who never done a crime in their life can be proud
because I can bet my *ss that everyone done something bad sometimes
SO stop it already and let them make those fun mods

jernau
19-06-04, 09:39
true its copyrighted when they made it, but can they or the police do anything about it unless its copyrighted in papers or whatever its called?Yes. Simply by marking it as theirs and distributing it they have declared copyright.

Trademarks and Patents require registration.