PDA

View Full Version : sigh..

[TgR]KILLER
06-06-04, 20:02
this aint normal is it ?

first i had to restart nc 10 times just to get ingame without being stuck in a sink.. fs being fucked up.. having no weapons.. having just a few weapons missing.. having no skills.. having no money or sl.. then finaly i thought everything was ok.. gues what.. i was locked between my lift and app cause i had no right mouse.. so i gave up.. played mafia for an hour...

and now i gonna reboot nc for the 7th time again.. thought everything was ok and now i had -113 combat rank and couldn't use anything in my qb O.o

who was the one that said nc was less buggy when trying to get ingame ? lol

also.. i still crash whenever on the citycom watching the clanlist or watching the forums.. or just plain opening the citycom.. seen it as a fix in the patchlist so many times only it seems to get buggier :/

that was it.. gonna try and boot nc once again

edit make that 11 times and still not getting in O.o

[TgR]KILLER
06-06-04, 20:30
make that 25 times right click won't work now the rest finaly is :mad:

Tratos
06-06-04, 20:32
i think its a possibility that you are the most unlucky player of Neocron, ever O_o

[TgR]KILLER
06-06-04, 20:44
*slowly taps with finger* well after another 5 times i finaly got ingame without the right click or weapons missing fs being screwed sl being fucked money being gone etc etc etc..

now i opend the citycom and clicked 2 times and FREd :(

and my dad and bro are mad at me cause i just rebooted the router without asking them :x

anyway.. picy attached of the screen i see the most atm lol behold i aint syncing but i aint got anything eighter :(

well edit.. after the fre i ofcourse gotta try it again for a couple 20 times.. another screeny attached :x

sanityislost
06-06-04, 20:53
:S.......thats evil mate, went onto irc n spoke to the gm peoples yet?

SiL ..:..

Celt
06-06-04, 20:54
i think its a possibility that you are the most unlucky player of Neocron, ever O_oI get similar spurts of bad luck.

ResurgencE
07-06-04, 06:57
Got the same problem.

I dread relogging into the game after an fre in a potentially hostile zone.

Drexel
07-06-04, 07:30
Since last patch, whenever i log in i cant right click, have to pop back out to select character screen & back in & im set. This happens everytime. :(

awkward silence
07-06-04, 08:21
Since last patch, whenever i log in i cant right click, have to pop back out to select character screen & back in & im set. This happens everytime. :(

yep me too have to log in 2-3 times mostly before i get outta "emptysynch"
90 % of teh time

winnoc
07-06-04, 09:45
I had something like that on my cst a few days ago.

I was buying vehicle parts in plaza4, instead of seeing my free load go down, it went up, so i keep getitng stuff and storing it in gogo, i max out at around +4800 or so free load, then it says i can't take more stuff.
Then the shit starts happening you described, i end up in my app constantly relogging, with a hidden -200 free load dropping everything i pick up, including my app key i was gonna use to change password so a friend could help me out.
I lost about 6 C10's some vehicle keys, and almost my app key (which fell under cabs and i could get back just in time by doing an awkward stretch move from the side.
I was lucky everything went back to normal after about 15 relogs, before my app key disappeared.
I did lose all the other stuff that fell out.

BTW, the way i solved it was doing set kill_self 1, so all the overload was in my backpack. The hidden stuff was visible then (which was C5 parts)