PDA

View Full Version : the temporary epic[spoilers]

FuzzyDuck
06-06-04, 11:23
I'm a lazy bastard, could someone give me a link to a site which has a walkthrough for the temporary epic (for me it's crahn). I wanna get a clan started up.

P.S. when someone's given a valid reply please close it up mods.

:angel:

mishkin
06-06-04, 11:40
Don't have a link.... but I can tell you, you run to J_08... alot!

Get the epic started from your human relations guy (or whatever his name is) and then run to J_08 methinks :)

Btw. You have to go there every time you get a new part of the mission... so happy running. :D

subsys
06-06-04, 11:51
i think just about all you is run from one end of the map to the other over and over again then kill some people and thets about it :)

msdong
06-06-04, 11:54
its easyer to search for an master that opens the clan for you and then set you as leader...

Conduit
06-06-04, 11:54
Epic walk throughs found here (http://www.croncom.com/)

Edit:
Like subsys says below, there's no temp epic on that site, sry.

subsys
06-06-04, 11:57
not for the temp ones i dont think conduit

ou7blaze
06-06-04, 12:09
what the hell is a "temporary" epic anyway ???

Sorin
06-06-04, 12:16
what the hell is a "temporary" epic anyway ???

The exact same epic that all anti-city factions have shared since.......I can't remember it's been too long. The one where you have to kill a Y mob of some sort and get the useless helmet and pretty spiffy raygun rifle.

Where's my Crahn epic, I want my glove damnit :mad: even though it'll be virtually useless since the bighuge hybrid nerf

[TgR]KILLER
06-06-04, 12:18
i had lucky i dit the temp epic as FA so had to get from j08 to th and back all the time.. would realy have hated it if i had to get all the way back to the city everytime lol

Agent L
06-06-04, 16:21
kill spy in swamps.
visit guy in Point Red. kill him maybe
kill 2 city runners. One have to be CA, second, uhmm, DRE I think, but not sure.

That's all I remember.
spy gives you cube with stolen doy data and you have many options what to do with it.
Sell it back to city agents at blackmist's.
Give it to doy commander.
Give it to guy in point red in exchange for stolen city data.

Freya
06-06-04, 16:37
added [spoilers] to thread title

Capt. Rik
06-06-04, 18:38
All I remember is that you have to kill a CA, PP, BT and TT I think over the course of 3 missions.

Lots of running to J_08 and the last mission requires you to kill a Y-Trooper in the same sector as Ceres Mine. (Easier said than done depending on how the mobs in the sector spawn).