PDA

View Full Version : DoY eyes

Lanigav
06-06-04, 09:25
I'm hearing about these but people are keeping pretty mum on it. From what I heard, you need the junk dropped from the DoY tunnel mobs and TL 50 recycle, but no one's saying the recipe for it. Can anyone clue me in?

naimex
06-06-04, 09:29
so far I only know of one of the recipies..

but the eyes are :

+1 dex +10 recycle
+1 dex +10 repair
+1 dex +10 vehicle use

Well so far you get the DoY Retina Repair Coordinator from recycling the arm of warrior hair of warrior melted entrails and mysterious broken implant parts and it comes out as the Repair eye

EDIT :

Edit: lol Naimex beat meh by a second

;)

Maester Seymour
06-06-04, 09:30
Yep thats right, from the lvl 2 and 3 tunnels.

Well so far you get the DoY Retina Repair Coordinator from recycling the arm of warrior hair of warrior melted entrails and mysterious broken implant parts and it comes out as the Repair eye

Found here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=100101&page=3&pp=15&highlight=Doy+eyes) , not sure what the recipes are for the rest of the eyes yet. I just been collecting some junk too and might try some experimentation later :p

Edit: lol Naimex beat meh by a second

Hardcore
06-06-04, 10:33
:D arite if u want a Doy Retina-Repair-Coordinator Eye ull have to get the following incredients outa the lvl 2-3 tunnels :eek:

1 x arm of a warrior
1 x hair of a warrior
1 x mysterious broken implant
1 x melted limbs

shake all 4 in ur recycling device and see wut comes out :eek: O_o o_O :D

Maester Seymour
06-06-04, 11:04
Just made a Recycle eye, if anyone wants to know the recipe :p

1x Discharged power supply
1x Bunch of melted wires
1x Damaged processor framework
1x Broken sensor device

= DOY Material-Analyser (recycle eye)

Vokus
08-06-04, 00:09
nice....

has anyone the last recipe for vehicle eye?

i´m just trying many combinations, but no luck atm.

hose187
08-06-04, 03:13
Is it confirmed that these are the only three new eyes, or are these the only ones for which the recipes are known? It seems a bit odd to me that KK would make recycle, repair, and driving eyes, but leave out construction, research, and barter.

naimex
08-06-04, 04:28
Is it confirmed that these are the only three new eyes, or are these the only ones for which the recipes are known? It seems a bit odd to me that KK would make recycle, repair, and driving eyes, but leave out construction, research, and barter.

there are ONLY those 3 new eyes.

Vokus
08-06-04, 08:45
ah.. ok..

3 new eyes.... 12 new items from loot...

every recipe = 4 new items...

i think know you can all build vehicle eyes, too :-)