PDA

View Full Version : [Pluto] NexT race event pictures

Jest
06-06-04, 02:27
Next had a series of races tonight on Pluto which I got some cool pictures from. The first race was just a normal chainbike race. 5 laps around. I was supposed to be entered but had to go afk for a bit and ended up missing it. Was pretty cool though. Winners were Naruto, Viruz_XX, and then HeavyPorker. The highlight of the race was Project-2501 getting pissed at the race and blowing up his own bike. :lol:

Second event was kind of shite but mainly due to bugs and stuff. The concept was good, it was likea sniping tourney. Players were charged with killing all the plants in a row and they were timed. I dont remember specifically what the places were but Maester Sov (on Heavyporkers team) won it. Highlights were watching the GMs try to figure out why we werent doing damage. :p (The first couple of attatched screenies are from that event).

The last event was a race up a hill. I gotta admit that was about the most fun race Ive ever been in. I almost got up a few times and ended up falling all the way down twice. Viruz_XX ended up winning this one with me in second. :p

Overall it was a fun event, though it had some slow moments. I was glad to participate. Includes some screenies as well. Copbot gunner > you.

Drake6k
06-06-04, 02:41
That event was pretty fun. A lot went wrong but I'm glad the GMs put the effort in.

Shooting range, race to the top, and the race I won.

I was second in the race to the top not jest

Henry Dorsett
06-06-04, 02:48
Hi,

OOC :

if we had time i would have tested the event before but i had to jump in for alex
who was missing so sorry for the problems...

Henry Dorsett
NExT FC

Jest
06-06-04, 03:48
if we had time i would have tested the event before but i had to jump in for alex
who was missing so sorry for the problems... Nah its cool. I wouldnt have posted pictures from it if I didnt enjoy myself. That last race up the mountain was just so uber I cant contain myself. :p

kb244
06-06-04, 04:46
I was gona be in the race today....

BUT I CANT FREAKING CONNECT TO THE GAME.

Shadow Dancer
06-06-04, 05:51
Damn looked like lots of fun.

I can't believe Porker didn't get 1st place. :D