PDA

View Full Version : is it me?or does pluto have all the fun?

Harch
06-06-04, 01:44
why do i see pluto having lots of fun and fight nights/events/raids on doy gates etc etc etc? they have like 50 ppl on most of the time..IF THAT! .

im like...wo wo..wtf0rz?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :confused: :confused:

manderf
06-06-04, 01:45
cuz we're the best

Houston
06-06-04, 01:46
Because people love us because we have benches and were ubar.

MkVenner
06-06-04, 01:51
maybe its coz you can have an event on there without a group of fucktards showin up and PKing everyone in sight, Frined or Foe, and generally spoiling everything...

just a wild guess...

Gohei
06-06-04, 01:52
Probably jusst a stunt to get ppl to play Pluto again...

It's going back to the 1 event/month as soon as Pluto reach 100 active players... Wich wont happend as long as Venus and Saturn exist :D

and1guy
06-06-04, 01:52
yep, pluto isnt full of fucking idiot 12 year olds yelling OMG PWND U KIMJIM.. you down?? you down with the mcownage?? there u go.. sorry for the guys that say this.. i know who you are :p

Mumblyfish
06-06-04, 02:04
why do i see pluto having lots of fun and fight nights/events/raids on doy gates etc etc etc? they have like 50 ppl on most of the time..IF THAT! .

im like...wo wo..wtf0rz?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Because people on Pluto don't say stuff like that.

Gotterdammerung
06-06-04, 02:06
Every server has events, sometimes people post about it sometimes they don't. It's simple as that

Houston
06-06-04, 02:17
Every server has events, sometimes people post about it sometimes they don't. It's simple as that
You know pluto is better than saturn or any other server, :lol:

manderf
06-06-04, 02:22
i've played on the other servers before. They may have the population over pluto, but i like the people on pluto a whole lot better. Most are very resonable and cool. We also have way more skilled runners :P. I log onto my friends tank on saturn who only has a vest on. A really crappy not capped tank and i can pwn in PP(not saying everyone just the random people ive seen there). I'm not even a good tank on pluto so its kinda sad. The only character slot makes you focus on getting better with one type of runner rather then having 4 and using different aiming on each.

Dribble Joy
06-06-04, 02:27
i've played on the other servers before. They may have the population over pluto, but i like the people on pluto a whole lot better. Most are very resonable and cool. We also have way more skilled runners :P. I log onto my friends tank on saturn who only has a vest on. A really crappy not capped tank and i can pwn in PP(not saying everyone just the random people ive seen there). I'm not even a good tank on pluto so its kinda sad. The only character slot makes you focus on getting better with one type of runner rather then having 4 and using different aiming on each.
You is so gonna get flamed for that.

manderf
06-06-04, 02:29
hahaaaah yea but i dont care

Blazer12
06-06-04, 02:30

im like...wo wo..wtf0rz?

Now, that was a silly question wasn't it? The obvious answer is because I am there. DUH!

Drake6k
06-06-04, 02:33
Pluto had 140 people on last sunday!

The events are done by the players. I myself have something going right now. Just contact a GM, FC, or even setup something just between other players. If there are no events its your servers fault. And I should add that there is some pking at every event on our server too ;)

Or come to Pluto.

Eledhbrant
06-06-04, 02:34

[ edited ]

manderf
06-06-04, 02:38
[ edited ]

O yay i am a SIR now. It really makes me cocky when i say, I'm not even a good tank on pluto doesnt it?? But in truth saturn is populated by nublits like you :) (:

Eledhbrant
06-06-04, 02:44
Come fight me then.

Blazer12
06-06-04, 02:44
[ edited ]
The truth just must be told. Sadly some people just can't accept the fact that some servers are superior to others...

manderf
06-06-04, 02:47
Come fight me then.
ehhh sorry i would but my friends account in inactive right now. And i dont want to waste my time lvling up on a shitty server.

MkVenner
06-06-04, 02:48
rofl excuses excuses, go fight Eled, and let me watch, it'll be humorous to say the least

manderf
06-06-04, 02:52
its kinda hard seeing i cant even get onto the log on screen.

QuantumDelta
06-06-04, 02:53
Indeed, only the most exceptional pluto players do anything on uranus (compared to uranus' good players).

--

Saturn, I haven't seen enough of the PvP there but all I know is the few that came to uranus bit, badly.

However, pwning random people doesn't make you any good, simply because most random people are probably not any good.

Meanwhile those who are good tend to be more reserved about pvp, they don't dance around for attention in places like pp, they go looking for the other elite players, ones that ...ya know, are actually challenging?

unless the nubis are being cocky little shites.....then they do tend to turn up, just to put them in the place.
You remind me of Ginger Magician :p

manderf
06-06-04, 02:58
I only like to do non op battle PKing in pp1 because i am too poor to afford the GR costs of anywhere else. And pokers are always around in the city when ya die.

MkVenner
No one server is better, and this argument is never going to end, Saturn has a higher player count, but theres alot of little fucking shites on there as well. There are some fucking EXCELLENT PvPers and Duellers on Saturn, and although ive not seen anyt PvP on pluto, I have on Uranus, and theres people equally as good on there. Granted Saturn has a higher ping and more lag, but thats to be expected. Granted there are more events on pluto, but thats coz the people there pull there fingers out of their arse and do something about it...and because like i said theres alot of people on saturn who like to ruin things like that. There have been runs of alot of events on saturn but they've fizzled out, and there have been events planned htta have had to be called off because of problems that the last patch brought up.
Its because of the "little shietes" that ive found my self playing less on saturn, but i must admit...the behaviour you are displaying manderf, reminds me of that type of people that play saturn...cocky and always bosting...

[edit] i dont think i have ever made as many mistakes when writing a post, you might want to reread this post lol

QuantumDelta
Duel people.

Jest
06-06-04, 03:02
Indeed, only the most exceptional pluto players do anything on uranus (compared to uranus' good players).

--

Saturn, I haven't seen enough of the PvP there but all I know is the few that came to uranus bit, badly.

However, pwning random people doesn't make you any good, simply because most random people are probably not any good.

Meanwhile those who are good tend to be more reserved about pvp, they don't dance around for attention in places like pp, they go looking for the other elite players, ones that ...ya know, are actually challenging?

unless the nubis are being cocky little shites.....then they do tend to turn up, just to put them in the place.
You remind me of Ginger Magician :pOn Pluto you hang out in PP and will eventually run into some one good. (ie the elite). As for me, I could care less if one server thinks its better than the other. It'd be incredibly difficult to guage an entire server. For example one might have better top players, but the average could be really low. You never know. All I really know is Pluto.

And for the thread starter, you can probably get some events started on your server too. Talk to the FCs/FCAs and they can help you get setup with something.

QuantumDelta
06-06-04, 03:05
That's actually pretty much how things are Jest ;)

As for the events...
Uranus, Pluto, Jupiter, Venus, all get events.

Saturn turn up to events, run around and PK everything in sight regardless of what's going on with the storyline, so Gms stopped giving them events.

Gohei
06-06-04, 03:20
Saturn turn up to events, run around and PK everything in sight regardless of what's going on with the storyline, so Gms stopped giving them events.

Aparently it happends on Pluto too. Or so i read.

The rare events on Saturn however are more crowded, and ppl take their chances of getting naughty.. Jusst like a plutonian PKer would do. So whats the difference ?

You make it sound like the guys who do it on Saturn are brainless morons with the only purpose of messing events up, and ruening the game for everyone else... And maybe they do. My point is these guys exist on all the servers, more or less.

LiL T
06-06-04, 03:33
maybe its coz you can have an event on there without a group of fucktards showin up and PKing everyone in sight, Frined or Foe, and generally spoiling everything...

just a wild guess...

Then they should do events based on pure PvP on saturn like a mass BD raid of the MB followed by all out op wars and the likes.

Gotterdammerung
06-06-04, 03:48
get rid of the "my server is better than your server" stuff or this will be dead real fast

Birkoff
06-06-04, 04:16
Aparently it happends on Pluto too. Or so i read.

Not recently, the mass of events and the maturity at events has been execptional recently. I hope the ppl inventing and executing them carry on.

Though the ppu 1 was a bit lame :D j/k

Bl@zed
06-06-04, 04:19
yep, pluto isnt full of fucking idiot 12 year olds yelling OMG PWND U KIMJIM.. you down?? you down with the mcownage?? there u go.. sorry for the guys that say this.. i know who you are :p

kay, i know your talking about black cartel aka shadow corps, and no, we aren't twelve, we are just a bunch of people that support the old school non carebear rules of the game, that are long gone. We had one 10 year old in cartel tho, revlad's lil' bro, but he don't play anymore, rest of us are 19-30 years old, and element being 15, but you all can agree he ownz your ass. :p

ichinin
07-06-04, 09:29

Even that happens on Pluto sometimes. The DoY event for instance (The attack on NC) people were PKing people that were defending the city. Some monks at the event was barreling which got lots of people pissed of.

Liebestoter
07-06-04, 09:33
Yes, pluto has all the fun. COME TO PLUTO. PLUTO IS UBAR.

winnoc
07-06-04, 10:27
Hey, if that guy is fighting Eled, let me know, i wanna see that shit.

I'm sure i have about 30 seconds to spare :-)

Mumblyfish
07-06-04, 11:57
Yes, pluto has all the fun. COME TO PLUTO. PLUTO IS UBAR.
Please don't. Leave Pluto to the Plutonians :p

Liebestoter
07-06-04, 13:42
No. Come to Pluto. More people = more gankage.

cRazy2003
07-06-04, 16:44
cuz we're the best

we are,
so also pwn
and we also are the dominent meaning of the phrase me > you.

Ormy
07-06-04, 18:48
Pluto doesn't necessarily have a lower amount of idiots that ruin events as a percentage of the total population, but since the total population is so low, there simply isn't the numbers of lamers required to ruin an event on their own.

Thats why Pluto > You. :cool:

INFERNO22
07-06-04, 22:55
it aint the events Of Pluto that makes it great its the Vibe man its elite man its the fact that it has a 1 char slot per accy so if you have alts you have to pay for them and there not going to neglected as ur paying cash for them unlike saturn or uranus where you have 4 slotts and chars get neglected and PvP standards drop as ppl make more chars with out capping the others and gaining the knowledge of the class's skills and learning how to play them to there limit