PDA

View Full Version : Electronic warfare EW

LiL T
06-06-04, 01:24
I'm bored and when I get bored I start to think so I start to think about what can be added to this game to make it very fun I came up with this or these things.

This game has a spy class but there not really spys apart from they can hack so why not have real spys using electronic warfare as a means to gain information on runners. This could done by planting a bug on the said person but it would have a construction time and a fairly long one too be fair the spy must stalk his target untill the right moment. Such as he sits down and maybe foolishly goes AFK now is the time to plant the bug construction time of about 2 mins and once the bug is planted it can only be removed and detected by a spy with the correct skill lvl.

The bug would give the spy the targets location via citycome with a 5 min delay it would tell them what weapons they are carrying who there currently in a team with if there in a team. It can also give maybe the last 5 npc shop purchases so the spy would know what ammo mod he is using that sort of thing, things which people would love to know about people :p I think this would add to some very fun and different game play

Another way to plant a bug is place one some where which can again be removed by another spy with the correct skills and the bug must be loaded with a fresh datacube every 24 hours. If it is not it stops functioning and disappears after a certain amount of time what I think this type of bug should gather is who has entered the zone and at what time aswell as there rank and weapon. The datacubes can then be stored and the spy can build a database and sell the information to someone who maybe wants to know where so and so is hunting and what weapon there using.

Also I think drones can be used to gather information about who is in a zone but they must not have an ability to shoot people only to find them like a radar is displayed in the drone hud. The droner spy can then report of maybe another droners location or of an advancing army headed to attack there outpost and give the clan or group time to prepare or run. One problem with drones is there hard to hit some times and cause great pain it would be nice to have some sort of EMP becon that scambles the air waves reducing the drones range and effectiveness again a form of electronic warfare. But all is not lost for the droner he will still be able to destroy the emp becon with his drone.

Traps would it not be nice to be able to rig your quick belt with some sort of bomb and when some one trys to hack it it explods and blows them to bits and kills them. I think this could work and you would need a spy to disable the trap befor it can be hacked safely would add a bit of team work if you like. I know they have made mines in this game but why not use them? hell that would be funny as fook planting mines in pepper park and having some poor sob blown to bits :lol: sorry :lol: :lol:

yeah no? :angel:

manderf
06-06-04, 02:55
i say we come out with a biological warfare class. they get there own unique weapons that are all auto modded with posion hahah jk