PDA

View Full Version : KK picking up the speed?

mishkin
05-06-04, 16:09
Is it just me, or have they really begun to do something during their working-hours? :p

Patches on the Test-server have gone from 198 to 205 in a couple of weeks.... We have active faction coucellors on pluto at least, don't know if they're volunteers though.

Thanathos is posting stuff about the alt-tab bug, and they're generally keeping us updated. Seems to me like they're getting their act together.

Is all of this true, or am I delirious? :D

MkVenner
05-06-04, 16:16
yeah...they are geting it together a bit...would be cool to see some of the events on Saturn that they had on pluto...tho i dunno if it'd get ruined by the twats...coz Im startign to get bored lol...tho ive been in contact with my FC more in the last 3 days than in the last 2 years lol good stuff :p

deac
05-06-04, 16:17
i dunno... lets wait and see.. they might as well just go inactive again...

ex-machina
05-06-04, 17:24
If you spend any time talking to them you realise they do actually work a fucking lot.

I never used to notice that, but they are always working. Most of the stuff they are working on won't see the light of day for weeks, months or maybe years, but they do produce a lot. Of course, a lot of it gets scrapped, but at least that means what they put out is at least good.

OMG I just praised KK. Thanatos is never gonna let me live this down.

QuantumDelta
05-06-04, 17:26
KK had a burst of patches like this before, call me a cynic, or call me the type that doesn't want to get my hopes up, but I don't think they'll keep it up like this, with DoY coming out soon.

However, I am impressed, it has been good work by them.

If they keep it up it'll show promise for this game I think :p

ex-machina
05-06-04, 17:28
KK had a burst of patches like this before, call me a cynic, or call me the type that doesn't want to get my hopes up, but I don't think they'll keep it up like this, with DoY coming out soon.

However, I am impressed, it has been good work by them.

If they keep it up it'll show promise for this game I think :p

They actually have a lot of stuff they're holding for "after DoY" so assuming that isn't KKish for "never" they should have some interesting shit coming up.

QuantumDelta
05-06-04, 17:29
Which is why I don't expect them to keep it up ;)

Though that said it's nice to see, and, it's also going to be great if they pick up after DoY's released the way they've built up to DoY now.

ex-machina
05-06-04, 17:33
I'm talking about stuff they did months and months ago that they're holding on to. God knows what they'll scrap, what they'll bundle with DoY and what they'll hold on to for afterwards, but they've been doing this sort of thing ever since start of retail.

QuantumDelta
05-06-04, 17:36
I know what you're talking about ;)
Seen some of it, heard about other parts :p

Benjie
05-06-04, 17:38
I guess thats why we havn't had a sneek peeks in ages. All that hard work on the actuall game.