PDA

View Full Version : Itīs one of those forbidden things....

naimex
05-06-04, 11:31
First off, Odin I know I promised you I would stay and help...

but apparently I have been playing for the wrong reasons..

I have just been told, that I should play to enjoy myself...
Not because I know the potential of the game, not because I believe in you guys.. but to enjoy myself...

But when it is as easy as it is to exploit... and over and over, nothing noticeable being done about it..

then as he said it to me : "Why should I care"...

So Iīll leave it to you.. to check your exploits mail again... maybe do something about it..

Iīve heard many things about many things... but I have never abused it..

Yet, no one believes me, when those very things are being drawn to question..

I feel like Iīm in a school for troubled kids... where noone cares for anyone except themselves, and the things they can get, and how fast they can get it..

I have heard of more exploits than I have seen patches in this game... but I have never abused any of them..

Why should I ?? Iīm only ruining it for myself, and everyone else..

I know how to make a cheat go through undetected.. but even that I reported in to you.. but still hasnīt been done anything about it...

I would have loved to be able to do the things the game says I can do..

But I have never had the chance... because it was taken out of the game, before it hit the shelves..

You have no idea how much this game could be...
And you are NOT listening to the REALLY good ideas...

Hell, youīre not even finished making DoY...

Well, itīs only been 2 or 3 years, since the first release date was set to be..

Times ticking, if youīre gonna make it..

But uhhm... youīre missing something....

THE PEOPLE PLAYING THE GAME..... remember those ? they are called Runners.. players... or human beings...

A lot of things cannot be done, because everyone you have available is working on DoY.. then the rest of us can just stand and wait.

I have tried soooo hard to give this game everything it needs... and I have had 1 single response in all of that time, from someone who could actually do something about it..

Hell, the idea about cyberspace and hacknet...

They go waaaay back.. we spend like half a year developing that idea.. not a single official response.. and then you go ahead and smack it in your DoY planlist..

Well, so much for "Thank you, itīs a very nice idea, and we might use it"... no itīs as if "Youīre meant to do it, we donīt have to say shit to you".

A little customer interaction ??

We ARE paying you.. would it hurt to say "it sounds like a great idea?" well it does require a few more letters than "Closed".....

Anyways... just wanted to say thanks for a great time.. will miss you all...

but now the time has come where I canīt take this anymore..

I know I promised...

but this promise is one I have to admit I couldnīt keep...

as per forum rules and guidelines..

please send any goodbyes or fuck you messages per PM

and not respond to this thread.

Bye all, take care.

I will miss you... I really honestly will.

Will be around till the expiry.. just of good faith, and to give those that has treated me kind, a well worth reward, from my humble items.

Account
Ihre Kündigung wurde gespeichert.
We got your cancel request and process it as fast as possible

Rade
05-06-04, 11:33
cihys? ;)

Morganth
05-06-04, 11:36
Ouch, cyas naimex. :(

damien vryce
05-06-04, 12:25
cyas naimex i known u for a long time good luck

aka BAD ASS uranus

naimex
05-06-04, 12:26
ohh btw, Daxara has my item list, containing every item ingame, so it will still go live with the opening of neocron.org when the site gets finished.

SilentEye
05-06-04, 12:27
Hey,

Damn Naimex, you're the one who worked on hacknet? The idea's?
That suprises me man, and from the little info I have it sounds as you were either used or mis-treated.

Dude, leave me a PM on how we can stay in contact dude, please do.
I hope to talk to you soon dude, take it easy.

I only have known you for a little while, yet I know you're a kewl guy and it's sad to see you leaving. You're a person who has both potential and the spirit to think of good stuff, and do stuff you feel like is kool.

I'll miss ya :)

Peace,
Silenteye

naimex
05-06-04, 12:29
you can just write on my forum.. i check it as often I can..

theres a link in my signature..

my sig points to forum, the request, goes to the request thing..

if anyone needs a sig or avatar, they are still free to write me on my own forum, i will of course still help with that.

and you can most likely find me on neocron.org too..

theres a public forum set up there too, so people can get ready, and some questions answered before the site launches with my list.

and yea, i didnt start the cyberspace hacknet thing. but i helped making input to it. from start till end, till it finally faded into bottom of the forum, and got deleted..

EDIT : If you see me ingame, its most likely not me.. I gave my account and the rest of the time, to Jini.. he has all the stuff, and my tank is still intact so he could try a real tank.. if they ever get around to fix the recent speed nerf.

SilentEye
05-06-04, 12:32
Hey,

When you work on someone with an idea, always make sure you have their adress, or atleast their phone number.

Keep that in mind for a next time, you'll find it helpfull, trust me.

I'll talk to you soon,
Silenteye

MkVenner
05-06-04, 12:46
Cya dude, and good luck

MrChumble
05-06-04, 13:00
Bye :(

I hope you come back for BDoY. With 4x the player numbers maybe KK with have the money to improve the game, or just get overwhelmed with 4x more people pointing out the bugs, exploits and retarded gameplay issues. Maybe.

MkVenner
05-06-04, 13:05
Yeah hope you come back when DOYs out and KK pull it together :p, if they dont tho they'll be saying goodbye to alot more people methinks

naimex
05-06-04, 13:11
I am almost sure I wonīt be back for DoY sorry..

//

I just cooked this up in 10 mins.. you think I overdid the orange ??

Still working on it, this is only the image sitemap..

So i have something to make it from... (I like to make website of imgs...)
http://www.naimex.dk/sitemap.jpg

EDIT 2 :

Is this better ??

http://www.naimex.dk/sitemap2.jpg

EDIT :

Eww, my neighbour is being buried atm... god I hate having a view of the graveyard.. (no Iīm not kidding)

MkVenner
05-06-04, 13:21
its cool, mebbe a little too orangey

naimex
05-06-04, 13:23
its cool, mebbe a little too orangey

I got it all in a PSD file, so I can change any part i want fast..

but I like sticking to few colours...

what would you say that needed to be toned a bit ?

the elipse or the bar ?

Nuski
05-06-04, 13:24
Bah another long termer bites the dust, i dont know you that well but everytime we did meet it was a complete pleasure. Sorry to see you go m8 and take care. :(

[TgR]KILLER
05-06-04, 13:25
goodbye :(

MkVenner
05-06-04, 13:26
either the bar or the elipse, depends waht you want to be in front...tho thats just my opinion :D

spongeb0b
05-06-04, 13:33
nooooooooooo Naim? :( you can't :( will miss you m8y :(

Freya
05-06-04, 13:37
with all leaving threads.. CLOSED
take it to pm's
and good luck with everything, you will be missed