PDA

View Full Version : new doombeamer accuracy

greploco
05-06-04, 08:21
has something changed with hevy weps accuracy? I can't seem to fire my doombeamer long range anymore. I have to take a beast pill to get the thing to fire consistently. don't have this problem with malediction. my HC is 200 some - maybe 210 and my WL is maxed.

Birkoff
05-06-04, 08:24
I think they played around with NC in general. Don't complain m8 the CS (bar the movement penatly ppl are monaing about i aint see nat all) it is better than it was.

n3m
05-06-04, 09:49
if the doombeamer does fire like the moonstriker, it has just become officially the worst rare -except for thunderstorm ofc :/- ingame :o
no dmg and shitty aim w00t

MrChumble
05-06-04, 12:56
if the doombeamer does fire like the moonstriker, it has just become officially the worst rare -except for thunderstorm ofc :/- ingame :o
no dmg and shitty aim w00t

Worst PvP rare perhaps, but still the weapon of choice when you absolutely positively have to kill every fucking minion in the cave :p

Apologies for the awful misquote :D

deac
05-06-04, 14:17
Worst PvP rare perhaps, but still the weapon of choice when you absolutely positively have to kill every fucking minion in the cave :p

Apologies for the awful misquote :D

not really male still do that better :)

n3m
05-06-04, 14:25
for caving either moonie (watch out with the walls though) and male > doombeamer

MrChumble
05-06-04, 14:38
I'd go with Doomie every time, just cos I like the larger AOE area and lower damage drop off. And it looks pretty :D

Eledhbrant
05-06-04, 15:50

And the cave team too :lol:

deac
05-06-04, 16:25
I'd go with Doomie every time, just cos I like the larger AOE area and lower damage drop off. And it looks pretty :D

same aoe area as male.... just looks bigger...

MrChumble
05-06-04, 16:32
same aoe area as male.... just looks bigger...

It's so blatantly not. I'd prove it if I could think of a way :p