PDA

View Full Version : SoulClusters attacking Law Enforced Citizens

naimex
05-06-04, 04:57
Can anyone confirm this ?

I went to PP1 with my LEd PE on saturn..

and there was a not so good soullighted SoulCluster flying around..

I thought, so what.. I got LE in..

Then it shot me.. and I lost health..

but it only shot me one time.. and my health went back up...

then I walked around a bit, then it shot me again..

I lost some health, and then my health went back up again..

So is this just a delay in scripts ? or do SoulClusters hurt LEd users now ??

Can anyone con or defirm this ?

Drake6k
05-06-04, 05:10
There are mob Soulclusters. Maybe there was an event or something.

Soulclusters filled pepper park on pluto one time.

naimex
05-06-04, 05:12
There are mob Soulclusters. Maybe there was an event or something.

Soulclusters filled pepper park on pluto one time.

no event.. there was 5 PPUs casting them, and there was a lot of people fighting in there..

it was a player soul cluster.

VetteroX
05-06-04, 05:23
hopefully, it can. Something needs to kill off LE scum.

DonnyJepp
05-06-04, 05:30
I heard your health always bounces back up when a soulcluster attacks you with LE in, can't confirm. I had one of my non-LE SCs attack an LE and I was like WTF, afraid that i'd get accused of 'xploiting or something, but the guy was like "nah it doesn't actually keep the damage on me" and I guess it just washes off.

Drake6k
05-06-04, 06:43
AoE drones make LE players health bounce. I bet it was just doing that.

Gotterdammerung
05-06-04, 07:18
please send any screenshots you may have to abuse@neocron.com

naimex
05-06-04, 07:20
please send any screenshots you may have to abuse@neocron.com

sorry, didnīt take any, was busy looking at my health, and the people fighting..

Archeus
05-06-04, 08:59
Soulclusters can't be commanded to attack LE players. They do however attack them if there is nothing else to attack in the area. They do no damage as far as I remember.

DonnyJepp
12-07-04, 01:47
/edited

amfest
12-07-04, 01:52
That can be called an exploit or bug that you found . . . you should mail that in or fill out a bug ticket not post it on the forums. -_-;;; Last thing you want to do is inform people and then they test it out and start killing people. that's very bad and I"m surprised everytime people post something like this -_-;;

DonnyJepp
12-07-04, 01:53
That can be called an exploit or bug that you found . . . you should mail that in or fill out a bug ticket not post it on the forums. -_-;;; Last thing you want to do is inform people and then they test it out and start killing people. that's very bad and I"m surprised everytime people post something like this -_-;;

Roger that

Pre-Moistened
12-07-04, 02:13
An enemy faction LE'ed ppu casted a soul cluster next to my nonLE'ed spy today and it attacked me and did damage.

Clyde
12-07-04, 02:21
how bout this. Yes it might attack a LEd but theyre health goes back up, but from what I've experienced, LE's can cast them and they attack non LEs AND do damage to them. I havent heard anyone else say it happened to them, but it happened to me bout 2 weeks ago

DonnyJepp
12-07-04, 02:26
basically yes but I would take Amfest's suggestion and /edit