PDA

View Full Version : ffs make this some kind of rule...

tomparadox
05-06-04, 01:15
Ok, the event at pluto ( i dident get any screens ) wich i believ was a now PK event, but this dude, to respect the forum rule i wont say his name, started PKing my clan, he had a ppu helping, then he comensed to say how he owned us.

ffs is there anyway to stop this? People that do that seriosly piss me off espeshaly sens i had like 5 DoY things shooting me the first time he tryed and he had a ppu up his ass the second so yea...

spongeb0b
05-06-04, 01:22
(wait for it) keep it in game :p tis annoying i must admit... almost as annoying as a FA clan taking gab mine and sticking turrets all over it so pp runners cant do the epic :wtf: where is the gain in that?

tomparadox
05-06-04, 01:23
(wait for it) keep it in game tis annoying i must admit... almost as annoying as a FA clan taking gab mine and sticking turrets all over it so pp runners cant do the epic where is the gain in that?

yea i agree that is kinda stupid O_o.

i left the game in the midle of the event because #1 i dident want to get baned for abuse because i was about to go off on this dude, and #2 i wasent in the mood to listen to him...

Lareolan
05-06-04, 01:38
Welcome to the world of Neocron where almost all the good guys have left and all that is left are assholes and little kids who think a game is a good way to boost their non-existent self esteem.

Moscow
05-06-04, 01:53
As far as I know, there is a rule against people Player Killing at events. However, if the event in question is Player Vs Player focused, then that sort of thing is encouraged (Alhough, if I've understood SnowCrash correctly, allies and neutrals killing each other result in a punishment).

Your best bet would be to alert a Game Master or someone of a similar "rank" (Like Big N); they should take care of it.

Peace.

-Moscow

Liebestoter
05-06-04, 01:54
Fix the in game forums so we can flame each other there.

or

Give us a forum out of game, in which we can flame each other out of character. Look at ANY Everquest server. They have a message board. People flame each other there. Issues are discussed. Ties are made and broken. They have a healthy community. A good dose of antipathy never hurt anyone.

tomparadox
05-06-04, 02:04
Welcome to the world of Neocron where almost all the good guys have left and all that is left are assholes and little kids who think a game is a good way to boost their non-existent self esteem.

yea i know, some of the people that are left need to go back to a crib and suck on a bottle... :p

or

Give us a forum out of game, in which we can flame each other out of character. Look at ANY Everquest server. They have a message board. People flame each other there. Issues are discussed. Ties are made and broken. They have a healthy community. A good dose of antipathy never hurt anyone.

i agree.

As far as I know, there is a rule against people Player Killing at events. However, if the event in question is Player Vs Player focused, then that sort of thing is encouraged (Alhough, if I've understood SnowCrash correctly, allies and neutrals killing each other result in a punishment).

Your best bet would be to alert a Game Master or someone of a similar "rank" (Like Big N); they should take care of it.

Peace.

-Moscow

yea, it is, but im pissed off about the fact that he has the nerv to say he owned me over trade when the only way he could own me is with the ppu he had up his ass healing him...

Shadow Dancer
05-06-04, 02:13
You mean a rule against shit talking?

HAH, that would own. 90% of the pvp community would get banned.

QuantumDelta
05-06-04, 02:18
(wait for it) keep it in game :p tis annoying i must admit... almost as annoying as a FA clan taking gab mine and sticking turrets all over it so pp runners cant do the epic :wtf: where is the gain in that?
Try asking them?
Or better yet, ask an SSC to ask them.

sanityislost
05-06-04, 02:25
I have to say that event in my view was a war Pro City vs Anti City, just wish KK would change who factions are hostile with so wars like this can be done without SL drops.

SiL ..:..

Clyde
05-06-04, 02:32
what you need to be done is where ever PRO-city happen, theyre should be copbots placed there by gms OR you could have a group of people to act as security preferably a apu and 2 ppus with theyre spells already out/buffed up this way they can step on anyone whose even contiplating on actin silly

Xylaz
05-06-04, 03:39

I'm a good guy :p and i'm still here...

But on topic - i agree this is frustrating, but i manageed to get used to it, somehow... But if someone's pissing me off pretty much i usually just put them on ignore for some time, it's kinda healthy...
It's pointless to argue, it's pointless to talk even - last week i had funny conversation though: i went into pp and start fighting, got involved into one on one fight and lost. So i gred and moved back to pp border. And the guy started: lol lol lol u nib u couldnt kill me even if i was unbuffed and afk. lol lol. and it goes on... I just put him on mental ignore and started to fight again. And with some luck, a few mins later i got the guy again into one on one fight and kill him. Next thing i heard was: lol lol lol u nib, u killed me only because i lagged, stfu u are so nib, i'll pwn u lol lol and so on.
The moral is, some people (most of pluto i guess) will whine or boast everytime and everywhere. They will use all advantages and still boast about it. It's kind of sick norm out here. Hypocrisy gone amok, as in Marx's sig. There are people who kill u on crash/afk and boast about it for half an hour, or who just come for you with 2 ppus on their side and para'ed u to death - still they will boast, and any conversation is pointless as they will negate everything and they will lie to "the public" channell just because they can. So... Just put them into your permament KOS and IGNORE list. (i have 124 people on mine 8| , luckily most of them are long lost gone or i'd have to fight with the whole server...)

petek480
05-06-04, 04:00
You people do know that if someone attacks you you can actually attack them back? Don't have to come to the forums and bitch about it.

Exodia
05-06-04, 04:06
I would say the event with the DOY Units and Troopers was PvP based as well. Pro City (with many CA Guards) against the Anti City with the Units and the Troopers. So where is the problem in it? If the CM or hoever is neutral to the Dome shoots the Trooper or Units those that fight for the Dome should PK them. Special on events like this when DOY attacks NC!

Drake6k
05-06-04, 04:10
When I see CA in pp2 attacking DoY and Black Dragon I will attack the CA. It was a pvp event! Hell players are easier to kill than the stupid guards.

Liebestoter
05-06-04, 04:16
KK, give us a place on the forums to flame. Please :(

petek480
05-06-04, 04:18
KK, give us a place on the forums to flame. Please :(
it's called pm

Eledhbrant
05-06-04, 05:37
hmm, in pp2 some of the doys attacked me and my 2 clannies (we are BD) so we shot them, AND THE BLOODY BD GUARDS SHOT US.

naimex
05-06-04, 05:41
hmm, in pp2 some of the doys attacked me and my 2 clannies (we are BD) so we shot them, AND THE BLOODY BD GUARDS SHOT US.

factionless, are the only ones that has factions working....

if you got bad symph for a faction as faction less.. then they bloody blast your ass..

if you got good symph for a faction.. they leave you alone...

manderf
05-06-04, 06:50
AGEDA

Saito Hajime
05-06-04, 07:05

or

Forums of any kind are not the answer. If there was more interaction by GM's within the game this could be avoided. If someone is having a great roleplay event even if it is PVP, if some assclown comes along and purposefully ruins everyones fun simply for the sake of it, he gets temp ban, or teleported to a box with no doors and no windows for an hour or so... THIS would be more effective. Of course reakktor is too small I think for such live real time interaction.

VetteroX
05-06-04, 07:15
I havnbt been on pluto in ages, I dunno what happend, but think of the other side, do you have ANY idea how much fun the person who attacked your clan probably had? I know Id have a wonderful time if I went with a good ppu and got towreck a CM or FA event.

Gotterdammerung
05-06-04, 07:17
please leave these things in-game