PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V4-6/1 Discussion

Callash
04-06-04, 18:58
Here (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=230) is the new Neocronicle :) Big thanks to everyone who submitted his stuff.

Celt
04-06-04, 18:59
first in

manderf
04-06-04, 19:00
you will never find mander tss muhahaahahahah

Alan
04-06-04, 19:21
[ ] Jupiter | [ ] Uranus | [X] Saturn | [ ] Pluto

CityAdmin: -

Diamond Real Estate: -

NExT: -

Tangent: -

BioTech: -

ProtoPharm: -

Tsunami: -

Black Dragon: -

Crahn: -

CityMercs: -

Fallen Angels: -
Twilight Guardian: -

????

Mumblyfish
04-06-04, 19:24
Nobody submitted any news. No news for those factions on Saturn got printed.

Good Neocronicle!

garyu69
04-06-04, 19:29
sexcellent!

Maester Seymour
04-06-04, 19:33
Great 'cronical as always Callash, keep up the good work :D

phunqe
04-06-04, 19:34
I have a general complaint regarding the DoY invasion on Pluto.
Apparently, the attack was announced on TRADE channel o_O and not as quoted "But then in the early evening, an alarm sounded in the City Admin faction channel.".
I have TRADE channel muted, FACTION non muted but I didn't hear anything.
However, I heard someone else quote it from the TRADE channel, but I/we dismissed it as a scam to get people there for PKing.

Such matters should not be announced in the TRADE channel.
Please choose appropiate channels next time.

Thanks.

virgil caine
04-06-04, 20:33
Well the use of the trade channel might have had something to do with the fact that everyone was invited to come "help". Trying to reach the most people at once.

phunqe
04-06-04, 23:50
It seems there was a confusion of some sort. When I was online yesterday a bunch of people was notifying me and others that there was a DoY invasion at the gates (as notified on TRADE channel).
Apparently this must have been something else or indeed a luring attempt made by some enemy, since the event hadn't yet been held (which I've been informed on now).

Sorry about the mix up.

Jest
05-06-04, 00:08
I keep forgetting to submit faction news on time. I always remember on Friday though. :lol: *writes note to self for next week*

jiga
05-06-04, 01:21
Sounds a bit like the Iraq war tbh.

Dribble Joy
05-06-04, 01:25
I keep forgetting to submit faction news on time. I always remember on Friday though. :lol: *writes note to self for next week*
Me too :p.

Pitty there's nothing to write about..

'This week was quiet for the Mercs...'

O_o

StryfeX
05-06-04, 01:48
Sounds a bit like the Iraq war tbh.You noticed the similarities, too? I'm not so sure it sounds like the war, but it does sound like they're trying to model it after the current situation. :wtf: Anyway, off to more non-political topics so as to not incur the wrath of the Niddy-hammer. Please don't hurt me.

Good 'Chronicle as usual, Callash.

I wish people would submit articles for Saturn though. Unfortunately, I'm usually not involved in the big things (nor am I on often enough to be). :\

--Stryfe

Marx
06-06-04, 01:50
Sounds a bit like the Iraq war tbh.
Only so many ways you can fight a war - Comparisons can be drawn from one conflict to any other throughout time.