PDA

View Full Version : Proof parents are evil!

Lexxuk
04-06-04, 14:10
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8107675670 proof if proof were needed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garg [RogueNET]
04-06-04, 14:12
:confused: 8| :eek: O_o :rolleyes:

Oath
04-06-04, 14:16
Outstanding :D

I'd do the exact same thing :p

Wolf
04-06-04, 14:18
rofl thats a cracker - poor kid :lol: wonder what his mum would do if he ever got a girl pregnant.........doesnt bare thinking about :eek:

HellBreaker
04-06-04, 14:19
ROFLMAO:lol:

*Bans web page with Firewall*:wtf: Not leting my mum get any ideas:p

winnoc
04-06-04, 14:21
Seems like they'll have to sell his bicycle too, as they havent gone break even yet :-)

Judge
04-06-04, 14:24
Bastards.

If my parents tried to sell my computer I think that some serious shit would hit the fan.

{MD}GeistDamnit
04-06-04, 14:24
Outstanding :D

I'd do the exact same thing :p

I would have just smashed it with a bat, but then again that's why I dont have children :D

Lexxuk
04-06-04, 14:25
My mum plays my PS2 more than me, so not sure she could bear to part with it tbh :D

Oath
I would have just smashed it with a bat, but then again that's why I dont have children :D

Exactly :p you still playing btw?

Napalm82
(US $0.01 starting bid) oh feel the love 8|
And i DO believe the mother should go back to school for her spelling errors.

he he..nice readin' tho

- Napalm

Oath
04-06-04, 14:26
(US $0.01 starting bid) oh feel the love 8|
And i DO believe the mother should go back to school for her spelling errors.

he he..nice readin' tho

- Napalm

.... Your getting old JD, you should come say hi to your old buddy oath :p

Napalm82
04-06-04, 14:27
HOKAI!! Hello Oath, how be ye?

- Napalm

Original monk
04-06-04, 14:28
Seems like they'll have to sell his bicycle too, as they havent gone break even yet :-)

rofl

but when i was the little guys dad i also would of sold he's playstation, ruining a DOM PERIGNON of '95 is unforgivable :)

P4mp3rk3
04-06-04, 14:29
serves the kid right!
that'll teach him to break other people's stuff :p

(I broke a window once, wasn't even on purpose, but still had to pay it back to my parents....they were right when they said I'd be more carefull next time :D)

HellBreaker
04-06-04, 14:29
Bastards.

If my parents tried to sell my computer I think that some serious shit would hit the fan.
lol Shit hiting a fan, now that would be funny:D
*Locks computer and nails it to floor*

Oath
04-06-04, 14:38
Well, when you move into your own home there's no parents to tell you what to do or threaten your ps2, although the last time my mom threatened me it wasn't with the ps2, more 999... that's not the point :p

Wolf
04-06-04, 14:41
"I AM NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR FROM A CHILD. EVEN A 6’3” 13 YEAR OR ANY ONE WHO DISRESPECTS ME & MY STUFF."

My god only just read this, 6'3 at 13??? or am i reading that wrong :confused:

winnoc
04-06-04, 15:14
Yep, must be the reason why he was able to reach all the booze stuck away high in the cabinets :-)

Benjie
04-06-04, 15:41
She sounds like a terrible parent!

winnoc
04-06-04, 15:45

Trust me, when you'll have kids, you'll know this is a fair and just punnishment, which actually teaches the kid something about value of posessions, and i'm sure this'll teach him better than anything else.

For instance, when i was a kid, the only thing they could hurt me with if they locked my guitar away. I had that happen once for punching though my bedroom door. Had to fix the door, lost guitar for two weeks.... Gave me time to "think" :-)

Freeejumper
04-06-04, 15:50
damn when i read things like that i really love my parents :)

Spoon
04-06-04, 15:53
haha...

pwned by mom.....

StryfeX
04-06-04, 16:09
haha...

pwned by mom.....lol :lol: So true. Even though I'm not a parent, I will agree with the parents here. That was just punishment. And who cares about the spelling? It's a hell of a lot better than quite a few I've seen.

--Stryfe

SilentEye
04-06-04, 16:14
Hey,

The woman telling that story sounds very sexy.
Seriously 8|

If they would do that to me, I'd stop going to school and stuff, make them feel guilty.

Regards,
Silent

Vampire222
04-06-04, 16:25
fucking sad parents... if theyd treat their kid better he wouldnt have to resort to bullshit like that!

Aziraphale
04-06-04, 16:41
Haha kudos to her! Serves the dick right. People like that shouldn't be allowed within a 20 foot radius of wine or any of the 'finer' alcohols :p

Seems like a fair punishment to me.

Judge
04-06-04, 16:51
Bah... my views of parenting differ massively from the mainstay of this forum, as proved a few times before.

Thing is, if they sold my computer then there would be nothing that they could actually threaten me with. The only other thing that I really do is Parkour, which doesn't involve any sort of equipment. :D

They also know that if they sold my comp I would fuck theirs up quite severely. And when I said shit hitting the fan... I was being literal there. :p

TheGreatMilenko
04-06-04, 16:56
"I AM NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR FROM A CHILD. EVEN A 6’3” 13 YEAR OR ANY ONE WHO DISRESPECTS ME & MY STUFF."

im 6`2 and im 14 :D

reddog
04-06-04, 17:02
Trust me, when you'll have kids, you'll know this is a fair and just punnishment, which actually teaches the kid something about value of posessions, and i'm sure this'll teach him better than anything else.

For instance, when i was a kid, the only thing they could hurt me with if they locked my guitar away. I had that happen once for punching though my bedroom door. Had to fix the door, lost guitar for two weeks.... Gave me time to "think" :-)

Locking away summit is completely different from selling it. If you sell it you don't have anything left to threaten him. just lock it away a few days then give it back to him when he deserves it selling it is just plain evil. and to be honest if you have a 13 year old on which you have so little control means he has been spoiled for 13 years. and there is where the problem lies.

VetteroX
04-06-04, 17:06
WTF? 6' 3" at 13? He should be put in a zoo for punishment.

Judge
04-06-04, 17:10
Locking away summit is completely different from selling it. If you sell it you don't have anything left to threaten him. just lock it away a few days then give it back to him when he deserves it selling it is just plain evil. and to be honest if you have a 13 year old on which you have so little control means he has been spoiled for 13 years. and there is where the problem lies.

I agree completely. Normally its the parents fault if a child is disruptive/whatever. Sometimes its hard for parents if they are a single parent or whatever, but children aren't born dickshits.

Huzar
04-06-04, 17:13
yup kid is spoiled totaly... and this punishment wont help.

But...
ROTFL :lol: :lol:

P4mp3rk3
04-06-04, 17:39

wtf?
why does everybody always blame the parents? I hope you never have any kids....
It's not only parents that influence how your kid grows up, there's like a billion other things (his friends, his friends' parents, something he saw on TV...)

+edit+ selling it also shows that the parents are SERIOUS about it. Be honest, you're 13 and your parents take away your PS, what does that mean? Right, you'll eventually get it back, so the you go like "haha, I'll sit it out"... or you get it out of the closet when your parents are away and still play it all day
If they sell it, you know it's gone and won't be seeing it back, and if the kid starts acting nicer I'm sure his parents will buy him something else he likes. In this scenario it's up to the kid, and not up the parents' "uber hiding skillzz"

Judge
04-06-04, 18:07
Because parents are their main influence. Children don't really start getting friends until they start primary school which is around 4 or 5. Before that age is one of the most important in a child's life. If they are spoilt then, then it will effect them for the rest of their life.

The point is that it shouldn't have to get to the stage that you sell your childs prized belongings. That sort of event will severely effect the child imo and make them really really resent their parents. 13 is too old for that sort of tactics, they are just starting to turn into teenagers and selling his stuff is not going to help. He's now going to get pissed off with his parents and get alot more rebellious if (as she comments in the ad) he doesn't really care about anything else. What can they do to him now that they've sold the one thing that he really cared about. Whats to stop him drinking every bottle of beer in the house. What can they do? Ground him, he can just sneak out. What then?

Q`alooaith
04-06-04, 18:34
Bad parenting it seam's more like..

A thirteen year old who's drinking wine beer and breaking stuff, quick jaunt to a residental school for problem children would be the first step, then selling all his clothes and toy's PS2 as well..

Oh and then get the kid to pay back the value of all the items damaged and so on..

Judge, it can happen just like that if you get a bad infulence about though, some kid's are sane and sensible untill somone come's along "cooler" than them and they quickly turn into right asses..

Bad what the kid did, I'd of been more creative in my punishment..

StryfeX
04-06-04, 18:41
It's true that parents are big influences on a kid, but sometimes (in my case, for example) the kid just acts really irresponsible. Now granted, I shaped up later, but I also had some strong "encouragement". If I didn't have said encouragement, I'm not sure where I'd be now.

I think this could be a similar case to mine. One of Life's lessons is that you need to accept the consequences of your actions. And that's exactly what's happenning here. He was irresponsible and he's getting his PS2 taken away in a rather permanent manner as a consequence. You can not blame all of the problems with today's "youth" (of which I am still one) on their parents or circumstances. They are still only contributing factors.

--Stryfe

wolfwood
04-06-04, 18:41
i think the little shit deserved it.

he takes his parents booze and wine.

he deserves it.

Original monk
04-06-04, 18:44
if he was my kid i would of kicked he's butt outta the window

but then he would know in advance i would do this

and never even had the tought of sippin of that tasty champagne

:P

reddog
04-06-04, 18:45
wtf?
why does everybody always blame the parents? I hope you never have any kids....
It's not only parents that influence how your kid grows up, there's like a billion other things (his friends, his friends' parents, something he saw on TV...)

+edit+ selling it also shows that the parents are SERIOUS about it. Be honest, you're 13 and your parents take away your PS, what does that mean? Right, you'll eventually get it back, so the you go like "haha, I'll sit it out"... or you get it out of the closet when your parents are away and still play it all day
If they sell it, you know it's gone and won't be seeing it back, and if the kid starts acting nicer I'm sure his parents will buy him something else he likes. In this scenario it's up to the kid, and not up the parents' "uber hiding skillzz"
Well it's not only blaming the parents. When at 13 the kid is that hard to handle, there is summit seriously wrong. I know one thing for sure selling summit that the kid really likes and considers as his posession will not serve its purpose. If the kid is really the stuborn its will just make things worse till the point where you have to send it to some ' re education center'. the problem with a lot of parents it that they are unconsistent in there punishment. let me give an example they ground you for 4 weeks and after a week and a half of good behaviour the grounding is lifted there is there real problem. and i can assure you if a parent wants to hide summit they can. just ask uncle 'fill in a name' to hide it in their place no much hidding skill needed.

Opar
04-06-04, 19:14

I was 6"2 at 13....

Lareolan
04-06-04, 19:23
Selling his prized PS2 is a perfect punishment I believe. Heck, I'd sell more of his prized posessions... Really break the damn brat into obedience or let him go live on the streets. 13 is very close to the age when they would not be able to repair any behavioral patterns he has. Any of you who think what his parents are doing is wrong, bad or stupid. GROW UP! (Or I'll track you down and tell your mommy how many hours you spent staring at pixelated boobies in Pepper Park :D )

QuantumDelta
04-06-04, 19:34
The fact that the situation even exists is proof that there's bad parenting involved, no matter HOW anyone tries to excuse it, it's simple fact.

Really break the damn brat into obedience or let him go live on the streets. 13 is very close to the age when they would not be able to repair any behavioral patterns he has.

Yea, these patterns which are formed because of;
Neglect.
Stupidity.
Incapability.

On part of the parents^
Mainly, anyway.

However;

Selling the PS2 For it, really, really, really, pwns. :p

Hopefully it'll be a step in the right direction.

Judge
04-06-04, 19:38
I really hope that alot of you guys don't have children, or I feel sorry for any children that you already have.

Spoon
04-06-04, 19:41
It hard to tell from reading the story, if the kid is really spoiled...
Or if it's a case of bad parenting....

He's just a 13 year old that made some irresponsible decisions and now must face the consequences....

I do think the punishment fits the crime....

Should his parents have just beat him silly?, nahhh
You go to jail for that, these days....

Ground him in some way?, that's hard to do these days also, especially if both parents work, or your a single parent....

Note that the games aren't being sold..
Chances are, junior will most likely get a summer job and save up the money for a new PS2, and learn the value of money and to respect other peoples property at the same time....

olavski
04-06-04, 19:41
Damn, thought payed MMORPG's where only for people who can afford it, living alone and all.

:( ;)

nah, already noticed a long time ago it's for kids too :D

Lexxuk
04-06-04, 20:19
When i was a kid, many years ago, if I was naughty, I was sent to my room, these days, kids got TV's, Sattelite, PS2's, PC's, Internet, Portable game systems, X-Box's and all that jazz in their room, so when they are naughty, they gotta be sent to the parents room :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gohei
04-06-04, 20:27
ROLF, i gotta quit stealing alcohol from me parents...

How long is 6'3 in meters btw `?

Oath
04-06-04, 20:28
When i was a kid, many years ago, if I was naughty, I was sent to my room, these days, kids got TV's, Sattelite, PS2's, PC's, Internet, Portable game systems, X-Box's and all that jazz in their room, so when they are naughty, they gotta be sent to the parents room :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't most parents have other interersting toys though?

:angel: :wtf:

Lexxuk
04-06-04, 20:29
ROLF, i gotta quit stealing alcohol from me parents...

How long is 6'3 in meters btw `?

about 190ish cm?

Don't most parents have other interersting toys though?

Umm.. err.. nothing a 13 year old kid should be playing with.. and seein as how or a parent, that a confession? ;) :p :angel:

Gohei
04-06-04, 20:31
190 WTF? !?! Thats a god damn Yeti...
I was like 160 at 13 yrs :lol: ^
Not that i grew any much longer anyway :wtf: ...

plague
04-06-04, 20:33
omg just read this, lol funny bad sad parents r evil to take away their litle 13 year old son's "prize possession"....LOL :D

jernau
04-06-04, 20:33
When I saw the thread title/link I thought they were auctioning the kid but it's still funny.

Does anyone old enough to have a valid opinion think the parents did anything wrong?

plague
04-06-04, 20:39
When I saw the thread title/link I thought they were auctioning the kid but it's still funny.

Does anyone old enough to have a valid opinion think the parents did anything wrong?
after finishing reading the whole story i think parents did nothing wrong lol, but i got a good laugh out of it, posting their whole weekends story on ebay auction LOL was funny to read their diolog with the son.....funny

lexx>all lol :D

Lareolan
04-06-04, 20:47

No. I think what they did is absolutely perfect. Especially if they make the kid go out and get himself a summer job to buy back his "prized posession". Maybe then he'll learn that stealing doesn't pay.

Ormy
04-06-04, 20:56
I'm with QD; the parents were right to sell the PS2, but it's their fault they're in that situation in the first place.

I'm 6'1" (182 cm) at 15, i was about 5'11", maybe 6' at 13.

jernau
04-06-04, 21:00
I'm with QD; the parents were right to sell the PS2, but it's their fault they're in that situation in the first place.

I'm 6'1" (182 cm) at 15, i was about 5'11", maybe 6' at 13.
I can't see how it's their "fault".

Kids do dumb shit - it's part of growing up and so is the punishment they receive if they get caught.

plague
04-06-04, 21:00
No. I think what they did is absolutely perfect. Especially if they make the kid go out and get himself a summer job to buy back his "prized posession". Maybe then he'll learn that stealing doesn't pay.
lol get a summer job at 13 years, that gonnna be rather hard don't u think since most place (in us) start hireing after 18....:D

metalangel
04-06-04, 21:42
My parents tried to teach me a lesson for a bad school mark in a course they knew I hated and wasn't good at by denying me the PC for 2 weeks.

Well, I pulled my grades up but at the end of the two weeks I didn't go back on the PC. I became a devotee of my Sega CD system, spending all my cash on new games and only playing on it. By the end of the month my parents, terrified I'd stop learning PC skills and be less employable, practically begged me to go back on the PC.

They never tried the 'no X for a week' punishment again. In fact, I don't think I was ever punished again at all, I was treated like an adult from then on, and in return never caused real trouble again. Result!

Lareolan
04-06-04, 22:53
lol get a summer job at 13 years, that gonnna be rather hard don't u think since most place (in us) start hireing after 18....:D

*cough* BS *cough* if you look for a job, you can EASILY find one... Ask the 14 year old delivering my paper every morning! There are hundreds of jobs available for individuals of any age should they choose to look for one...
(One of the bag boys in my local supermarket is 12 or 13...)

zii
04-06-04, 23:03
The disclaimer at the bottom of the Ebay listing makes me think that this a company just trying to get you to read their sale:, so parents are not so evil afterall.

" Details of doing business here.
Contact us within 3 days of winning this auction. We will send invoices during this time which you may reply to with expected date of payment.
Payment must be made within 7 days of auction ending. If payment has not been submitted, or prior arrangements have not been approved, we will promptly leave appropriate feedback, file a NPB form and relist your item on the 7th day.
I do combine shipping on clothing only: First item full price on shipping. Second item half off shipping, third item and so on ..................... is free !
Shipping rates are based on SHIPPING & HANDLING. Reasonable S&H rates are very important. I ship on Monday & Wednesday, If you pay by Sunday Your package gets shipped Monday, Otherwise it will be Wednesday for packages paid for Monday & Tuesday. If payment has not been made by Wed. morning expect your package to me mailed out the next Monday. Short story- The quicker you pay the quicker you get your package!
INSURANCE - Shipping insurance is optional and encourage.
Please ask questions prior to bidding, ALL SALES ARE FINAL"

jernau
04-06-04, 23:08
Maybe, there are certainly a lot of comedy auctions atm.

OTOH there's no shortage of boilerplate for ebay now. That one is almost word-for-word identical to one for a Toshiba laptop PSU I bid on today. He did also say he was selling other stuff in the story.

cRazy2003
04-06-04, 23:47
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8107675670

rofl, omg i cant resist, erhm

PWN3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexxuk
05-06-04, 00:29

Well, without knowing the full story, and both sides of it, its hard to judge. A 13 y/o wouldnt know quality wine from vintage stuff, so, is he getting punished for ignorance, or for his parents ignorance at expecting him to know?

The coming home to find him and people they dont know drinking booze, peer pressure at 13 is quite intense, are they punishing him for growing up?

And him breaking the horn thingy, well, maybe he took it to show it girlfriend how to blow? :angel:

Judge
05-06-04, 00:31
*cough* BS *cough* if you look for a job, you can EASILY find one... Ask the 14 year old delivering my paper every morning! There are hundreds of jobs available for individuals of any age should they choose to look for one...
(One of the bag boys in my local supermarket is 12 or 13...)

A few. Not hundreds. Believe me. Oh, and do you realise how shite the pay is for delivering papers? Yeah, I do and I can't actually get another job with the time that I have to spend revising at the moment. To get anything that is slightly well paid is almost impossible under 16, and very hard from 16 to 18.

Oh, yeah sorry I must have missed the point where my opinion matters less because I'm younger than you.

jernau
05-06-04, 00:43
Oh, yeah sorry I must have missed the point where my opinion matters less because I'm younger than you.You are welcome to any opinion you like but in this matter you simply don't have the experience or perspective to make a balanced judgement.

No matter how clever or "mature" someone is at 16 (IIRC that's how old you are) they have no experience of being an adult or of real responsibility.

So yes it is worth less because not only have you only seen one side of the argument but you are emotionally vested in defending that side regardless of any other consideration.

wrt jobs - I never had problems earning money at that age. Not lots in real terms but plenty for the things you can spend it on then.

slaughteruall
05-06-04, 00:52
I dont think the parents went far enough. i would sell more of his shit.

190 WTF? !?! Thats a god damn Yeti...
heh i'm 6'4 or 193 cm
238 pounds or 107.9 kilograms
Slaughter

jernau
05-06-04, 00:59
I dont think the parents went far enough. i would sell more of his shit.

Slaughter
Well they haven't covered their losses yet.....

cobrajay157
05-06-04, 01:00
wait one minute isnt lexxuk the guy who found the other "funny" ebay thing its either he spends to much time on ebay.... or he is the one putting this auctions on ebay and posting them here tring to become popular :D

slaughteruall
05-06-04, 01:01
Well they haven't covered their losses yet.....

Yeah very true.

Omnituens
05-06-04, 01:07
Since I bought everything I use in my room, im in the clear.

Not that I drink $120 bottle of wine often.

jiga
05-06-04, 01:11
My parents are worse than the ones selling that guy's PS2. I get good grades in school, i have lots of friends, i don't drink and i don't smoke but my parents still threaten to take away my PC when i'm out.

jernau
05-06-04, 01:12
My parents are worse than the ones selling that guy's PS2. I get good grades in school, i have lots of friends, i don't drink and i don't smoke but my parents still threaten to take away my PC when i'm out.
Sounds like it's working then ;).

Lexxuk
05-06-04, 01:16
wait one minute isnt lexxuk the guy who found the other "funny" ebay thing its either he spends to much time on ebay.... or he is the one putting this auctions on ebay and posting them here tring to become popular :D

my popularity > all populatiry!! everyone is my fanboi already :p

tomparadox
05-06-04, 01:26
my popularity > all populatiry!! everyone is my fanboi already

lol..

[ot] hey lexxuk my new site is up www.lostomega.net if you wanna check it out...

anyway backontopic...

yea thats kinda funney =p you all are suprized at how tall he is O_o, im kinda thinkin about the hole bottle of wine he drank and the beer, oh wait i think thats normal now :lol: :p

QuantumDelta
05-06-04, 01:49
It's fairly easy to tell from the undertones in the passage that this kid is actually worse than this.

It's probably just the first time he's cost them money directly.

jiga
05-06-04, 02:02
Sounds like it's working then ;).
I was like this before they started threatening

naimex
05-06-04, 07:37
^^ I kicked my dad when he took away my teddy once upon a time in the beginning of time.....

Resulted in 1 hour in my room.....

And then all was good...

They would threathen me with all sorts of shit..

No candy, no money, being sent to a psychologist...

but they would NEVER be as cruel as to sell my stuff....

Poor kid.. he must really feel sad, that he never bought a PC instead....

dark_reaper
05-06-04, 18:55
Poor kid, Everything in my room I bought. An RIG that pwned. Lots of games, PS2, X-Box, need new TV. And a shit load of flight charts and flight stuff. But The best part about it is that my parents cannot touch anything. Muhahahahahahahahah :D

YoDa-UK
05-06-04, 19:13
more like proof kids are little shits and need smacking the shit out of :)

Good one for the parents i say, well done that dad :)

QuantumDelta
05-06-04, 19:23
more like proof kids are little shits and need smacking the shit out of :)

Good one for the parents i say, well done that dad :)
Nice to see you're still around :p

Judge
05-06-04, 23:54
You are welcome to any opinion you like but in this matter you simply don't have the experience or perspective to make a balanced judgement.

No matter how clever or "mature" someone is at 16 (IIRC that's how old you are) they have no experience of being an adult or of real responsibility.

So yes it is worth less because not only have you only seen one side of the argument but you are emotionally vested in defending that side regardless of any other consideration.

The fact that I'm not an adult nor had any real responcibility does not mean that I can't spot shite parenting. And to get to the stage where they are selling off their sons stuff then its obviously bad parenting.

wrt jobs - I never had problems earning money at that age. Not lots in real terms but plenty for the things you can spend it on then.

Bah, my job barely covers the cost of one CD per month.

jernau
05-06-04, 23:57
The fact that I'm not an adult nor had any real responcibility does not mean that I can't spot shite parenting.
Yes it does. If you don't believe me - archive this page and read it again in 10 years. Nothing else will convince you in the mean time I suspect and that's normal too.

Bah, my job barely covers the cost of one CD per month.:( New job time.

Gotterdammerung
06-06-04, 00:01
take your personal arguements to pm's

Judge
06-06-04, 00:02
I can see what you mean that as I've never experienced real responciblity that I can't really judge them as shit parents. But from my own experiences of parenting with my friends and my own parents I have to say that the people who have alot stricter parents all seem to be the ones smoking weed and getting pissed every weekend. They feel that they need to rebel against their parents and do something new. I don't feel that I have to rebel because my parents are very laid back and let me do mostly what I want so long as I don't fall too behind with school and I don't do anything really stupid.

EDIT: Sorry, but when I clicked reply your post wasn't there Gott.

Lexxuk
06-06-04, 00:03
why is it always the parents fault? I blame the kids for not understanding social responsibility, a parent can only show a kid so much, its upto the kid how they respond to life and what life throws at them.

I know 3 boys, same family, same mother and father, same parenting, all three totally different in their social life, one does drugs a lot, one is sane and sensible, one is somewhere in the middle, so parentin has nothing to do with how a kid chooses to portay himself in life, its his friends, his peer's, and how he chooses to lead his life.

jiga
06-06-04, 00:12
People say that a person behave the way that they do because of 2 things: their genes and the enviroment that they grow up in. If something is wrong with a child's behavior then it is because of one of those things both of which the parents are to blame for. That's my opinion

jernau
06-06-04, 00:16
Genetic manipulation of human embryos is illegal in most countries unfortunately.

Gohei
06-06-04, 01:41
Genetic manipulation of human embryos is illegal in most countries unfortunately.

Unfortunately O_o

Really hope you're being ironic.....

jernau
06-06-04, 09:42
Unfortunately O_o

Really hope you're being ironic.....
Not in the slightest.

tiikeri
06-06-04, 09:47
AHAHAHAH!!! Go parents GO!!! ;:)))

Lucky I haven't lived with parents for years :) tho they would never done that.

But seriously.. that guys parents ROCK!!! :)