PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the stuff go?

Q`alooaith
04-06-04, 10:06
http://www.neocroncentral.net/images/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=wastelands&id=exclusive017

Take a quick peek at that picture, you might need to DL and lighten it a bit to see clearly..

But if you did you'd see what look's like a bunker with a mini tower stapped on top..

Also it seam's there used to be a lot more usefull bridges in the wastlands, and so on..

So the question must be, where did all these interesting thing's go?

Garg [RogueNET]
04-06-04, 10:10
i found a big round tower on the side of a hill near G 09 area.... but thats the only thing ive seen that look like this really

naimex
04-06-04, 10:38
']i found a big round tower on the side of a hill near G 09 area.... but thats the only thing ive seen that look like this really

the one with the radar on the side ?

and a maze thing on top ?

phunqe
04-06-04, 10:55
the one with the radar on the side ?

and a maze thing on top ?

Man I hate that maze, especially when on my tank. He's too dumb to find his way out of it and I want to kill myself every time.

Q`alooaith
04-06-04, 10:58
If you looked at the picture you'd see

It look's like the bunker near MB with a tower slapped on top, which is rather nice looking..

Freya
04-06-04, 13:02
a grenage launcher for a spy gah almost forgot ? its later on in the pics like 73

is the gaia control room still in game,

and the hoverbike and and mmm the beta memories

and the tank in the tank # 51

and never personaly seen screen 60 before

How long has it all been since ya truely went exploring and reminsed of beta days

n3m
04-06-04, 13:15
and never personaly seen screen 60 before
Look like gheya mine entrance the zone next to cycrow's

rofl at the tank in the tank, looks kinda cool :D

wow pic 12, is what psi spells looked like

Ithaqua
04-06-04, 17:42
that was one of the towers in I_05 ... warbot and spiderbot heaven

image 55 etc are the old regants legacy / DM entrance (those damn butchers etc on the bridge... heh)

image 164 is the bridge in question :D