PDA

View Full Version : My uber thing - V2.0

Lexxuk
03-06-04, 19:59
I updated my uber wossame, to Version 2.0, which included using a portal system, no idea why though, just seemed like a good idea at the time :p

So far I've added, a PVP Ladder system (for tournaments and stuff), so that fights can be arranged (1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3) to find out who really is the top PVP'er (i.e. ME :p)

A User Store thingy, which, hopefully, will let people show their goods offline, so they can later sell them, online, not sure really, needs testing (but it looks nice).

And of course the auction thing is still there, but a basic one, will one day get around to putting in a really complicated one.

And thats about it really. Umm, ya, its at http://cgi.dgwebb.force9.co.uk or something like that, and, its pretty spiffy, still lots more to add though, which means work, blergh :angel:

plague
03-06-04, 20:03
teh sex, whats it do .... o_O 8| :D :p :lol:

Lexxuk
03-06-04, 20:05
umm, whatever you want it to do? :p I dunno, its got lots of stuff that can be added, and if I wasnt tired thru lack of sleep, i'd probably add em. The PVP Ladder is the most unique thing, i "believe" its the first ladder of its type for NC, so no more *hah, i > you* without pr00f :p

plague
03-06-04, 20:07
8| kewl, signing up now :D .... sex

SilentEye
04-06-04, 00:56
Isn't it, just a forum?

ZoomZoom
04-06-04, 02:15
first i thought u was talking about ur penis :eek:

"My uber thing"

Lexxuk
04-06-04, 14:14
Isn't it, just a forum?

Its a forum with modifications built on top, if you look at the top right hand side, you'll see a little ladder, thats the PVP ladder thingy, its also got user stores, but i cant figure out how they work yet :confused: