PDA

View Full Version : its going to be a slow 2 months

Hito
03-06-04, 15:20
well at the moment I am trying to play nC but there is nothing for me to do other then lom and I really carnt be arsed to relom obriens int back to either poking/research or cst. so was woundering what ppl are doing in game other then the usual crap pking shit that is going on alot now? Just trying to find somthing to do is very very hard at the moment and still 2 months to go till DOY :) at [at last :p ] am lvling a droner on jupiter at the moment she is 66/34** carnt wait till 3 stars never had a 3 star spy [i know real sad and all that shit]. anyways what u fellow NC'ers upto at the moment got to be doing somthing intresting to keep u playing.

Garg [RogueNET]
03-06-04, 15:22
Go to Pluto ! Events and RP instead of the normal shit PKing

Hito
03-06-04, 15:24
i have a charater on pluto but for some strange reason I dont hear of the events they must be when I am at work? im a low tech pistol PE is fun but MC pwns now so taken a little of the fun away. anyways what events haven been going on on pluto recently to make it intresting?

Garg [RogueNET]
03-06-04, 15:27
check the "Event Forum" in "CityCom [Member Area]" and you'll see there are plenty of stuff.. i know CM had a convoy on their way to NC(?) and BD intercepted with a roadblock (wasent there myself wbut there aer screenshots in the forums somewhere :lol: )

Hito
03-06-04, 15:30
that sounds like fun shaem I missed that one damn work grrr [well needs money anwyays lol] ok will check them when I log into NC later if I can be arsed. thx for the info m8. but pluto really not got alot of ppl on untill around 7 8pm gmt and then the pop just dies about 3 hours after that. so choices choices anyways would like to know what ppl are doing for the next few months in NC ?

cya

slaughteruall
03-06-04, 15:35
Just lvling a noob droner/barter. And when i can be asked lvling my hybrid.

Need do to some TP hunting. Tried a few days ago but i found a DOY tunnel so i got a small team together and logged my PPU and did a few lvls of it. Need to get a team and do some MC5 also. Plus need to get that last PSI lvl on my PPU still. That is really about it. Just killing time really.

Slaughter

Hito
03-06-04, 15:37
same as me hope Doy is worth is long overdue wait [can but hope] anywasy keep em coming ppl just want some ideas on what to do because mine are running out :p

Cruzbroker
03-06-04, 16:00
Canceled my account :p

WebShock
03-06-04, 16:05
there are things to do.

find one of those new doy eyes in the level 3 tunnels

make a non cookie cutter character and try the new challenge. i recently did this with a PE and wow... as much fun as when i first started playing.

collect tech to make new melee rares. dont barter for em, go hunt for them

put together a RP event. mail it to your FC and watch for the event in the future. seems that most of the events on jupiter are customer based ideas.

go red SL and experience the challenge of being hunted.

its what you make of it.

MkVenner
03-06-04, 16:15
Yeah Ive been having fun RPing on saturn but that went tits up coz of the twats that play there, then the account with my RP chars got cancelled, and PayByCash havent replied to my e-mails.

BTW whats the e mail for the FC, I email Irena Kruschova about events for CA on saturn but she's left, is it just FC@Neocron.com

Strych9
03-06-04, 16:27
I am getting ready for BDOY myself.

1. Working on capping Strych9 so I dont have to fool with building drones any more.

2. Levelling a new pistol Spy, just so I can use the pistol rares we have.

3. Levelling a Spy that will end up with 200 Hack / 200 Repair when done. This one is for Hacknet.

4. Levelling my Barter/PPU.

deac
03-06-04, 16:37
go on a vaction!

roar 4 weeks of just sun and water!

Garg [RogueNET]
03-06-04, 16:37
How much hack is required to enter "Hack-Net" ?

Archeus
03-06-04, 16:44
']How much hack is required to enter "Hack-Net" ?

Don't know, but at a guess very little depending on where you are. Once your inside hacknet though your hacking skill (and INT/DEX afair) determine how powerful you are in there.

olavski
03-06-04, 17:05
There's so much sports on these months, oooh man, i can wait ;)

retr0n
03-06-04, 18:12
go on a vaction!

roar 4 weeks of just sun and water!

Word deac. :p
I'm leaving in two weeks and will be gone untill end of july... rawr :D
5 weeks of getting drunk every fucking night and lying by the beach :p
sexxeh

- Primate

MkVenner
03-06-04, 18:13
There's so much sports on these months, oooh man, i can wait ;)
hell yeah, euro 04 :p, tho i doubt england will get outta their group

Doc Holliday
03-06-04, 18:21
playing other games instead. works a charm.

QuantumDelta
03-06-04, 19:58
hell yeah, euro 04 :p, tho i doubt england will get outta their group
Thing is, if we do eek out a win over france we'll be the faves, and that's probably a worse position.

--

2/5/3 in a slightly abnormal formation would probably be best against france.

Cuz;

You wanna choke'em in midfield, and have decent defence.
Whilst still having good up front/support for the front.

Simply if you go all out defence, you'll let one in and they'll win.
If you go all attack they'll take your defence to pieces.

France got too cocky last time, I doubt they'll do it again, and their strikes are like shit on a stick with the dribbling skills (Henry, Yes Arsenal>ManU.. :p).

Basically having the wingward 2 mid fielders covering the defence AND pushing up when needs be, with the central left and right running diagonally onto the french.

with two potential strikers looking for the crosses, it's a good idea for a team like france I think.

The problem we'll have is .. our players always drift into the middle and france loves playing down the wings.
And our mid fielders don't really get behind the ball enough I think :p

...And yea, you can tell what I'm gonna be doin all summer.
PUB!
BEER!
FOOTBALL!

deac
03-06-04, 20:05
Word deac. :p
I'm leaving in two weeks and will be gone untill end of july... rawr :D
5 weeks of getting drunk every fucking night and lying by the beach :p
sexxeh

muaha me too!
just 2 more weeks of this shit and im off for 4 :D

greendonkeyuk
03-06-04, 20:43
beer chicks and football is beating droners, loming and the sex emote every time.

naimex
03-06-04, 22:31
lvling a PE
NFing
Tunnelling
lving a monk
lomming a spy
Open betaing RYL
Chatting
Buying shit
Repairing my mates computer
Listening to music
Waiting for my exam
Drinking

Oath
03-06-04, 22:48
:(

Missing somone special.

MkVenner
03-06-04, 22:50
Oh yeah and ill be trying to get all my guys on Uranus to the same levels as the guys on Saturn so i can do other stuff than level

Prodigious
03-06-04, 23:00
Thing is, if we do eek out a win over france we'll be the faves, and that's probably a worse position.

--

2/5/3 in a slightly abnormal formation would probably be best against france.

Cuz;

You wanna choke'em in midfield, and have decent defence.
Whilst still having good up front/support for the front.

Simply if you go all out defence, you'll let one in and they'll win.
If you go all attack they'll take your defence to pieces.

France got too cocky last time, I doubt they'll do it again, and their strikes are like shit on a stick with the dribbling skills (Henry, Yes Arsenal>ManU.. :p).

Basically having the wingward 2 mid fielders covering the defence AND pushing up when needs be, with the central left and right running diagonally onto the french.

with two potential strikers looking for the crosses, it's a good idea for a team like france I think.

The problem we'll have is .. our players always drift into the middle and france loves playing down the wings.
And our mid fielders don't really get behind the ball enough I think :p

...And yea, you can tell what I'm gonna be doin all summer.
PUB!
BEER!
FOOTBALL!

nope
your all wrong with that formation as we have no wide midfielders that are of quality to play france meaning we would be playing cole/bridge one wing and Nevillie ( :lol: as if) on the other wiong.

4-4-2 diamond is actually the best formation, cole (although personally i recommend bridge over cole (yeah chelsea > arsenal [and no im a leicester fan :p ]). can push up the outside and still cover the wing enough for gerrard to get his ass back to the left, got the holding midfielder which IS good against france, and someone supporting the strikers because fucking rooney is to shit SHOULD NOT BE FUCKING PLAYING!!!!!!

anyways
lampard should be where scholes is, and butt should be holding where lampard is, pushing scholes to the bench, gerrard/becks - left/right.

left to right back

bridge, campbell, terry, G Neville (got no-one better unfortunately)
up front,

Sheringham, Shearer

MkVenner
03-06-04, 23:05
your all wrong

West Ham>all...yes even Crystal Palace

Opar
03-06-04, 23:24
Your all wrong!!!

Sven needs to buy himself a copy of Champ Man! :p

But seriously, I'd play a 4-3-1-2

Keeper : James

Defenders (from left to right)

Ashley cole, Sol Campbell, John Terry, Gary Neville

Anchor man (center)

Steven Gerrard, Marking that bald french-guy.

Beckham on right wing, Bridge on the left

Lampard playing behind strikers

Owen and Rooney/Vassel/WHY THE HELL DIDNT SVEN PUT DEFOE IN THE SQUAD?

Prodigious
05-06-04, 15:19
your all wrong

West Ham>all...yes even Crystal Palace

lol, classic, can i use this in my sig please

MkVenner
05-06-04, 15:38
be my guest lol :p

Houston
05-06-04, 15:59
Spamming forums and Ventrillo because my NC wont work and there is no way to fix it :mad: