PDA

View Full Version : [IDEA] clan storage.

cRazy2003
03-06-04, 11:02
good day people,

i know that sometimes clan storage gets looted, and it sucks, happened to my clan before. but ive thought of an idea which could nerf people doing that, well basically its copies off a certain game, but its my idea anyways :p
each clan has there clan storage, which could be a much larger capacity cab which can only be accessed by clan members.

now when you open the cab a small window appears which says donate to the clan fund, and donate items to the clan storage, when you donate either, you recieve something like karma, and the higher amount of cash and the higher amount of valued items you donate, the more karma you recieve, now with this karma, you are allowed to take things from the storage, and everytime u take an item from the storage it takes away some of your karma, and to get more karma to take more items, you need to donate money, or items :p

for example:

donate 20000
recieve 100 karma,
take out tangent plasma cannon,
subtract 90 karma,
take out companion rifle,
subtract 10 karma,
donate an unlabeled plasma cannon
recieve 20 karma
donate 1000
recieve 8 karma

or w00tever, anyways i think this could help reduce the number of thefts and give everyone an even share, when you open a window the leader of the clan or certain high level members can click on an optional admin window, which chooses how much karma you get for certain things, the amount of things you withdraw in the day, and if your allowed to take clan money with your karma to, etc.

anyways what do u think?

Dribble Joy
03-06-04, 11:04
Or you could set the rank at which clan members can access the clan apt cabs.

cRazy2003
03-06-04, 11:05
Or you could set the rank at which clan members can access the clan apt cabs.

OR, you could do this, and be more confusing :p
but this way people who give can recieve, people who dont, DONT GET ANYTHING. it makes it fair.

Dribble Joy
03-06-04, 11:06
Well I voted f0r shatn0r, so it doesn't matt0r.

cRazy2003
03-06-04, 12:09
Well I voted f0r shatn0r, so it doesn't matt0r.

well that means not sure, so ha. own3d

Xylaz
03-06-04, 12:13
Well, i have to tell this, regardless of your idea which isnt bad (but dont think it is really neccesary tbh), Crazy - you're awesome - i put you on my favourite list cause i cant just stop laughing every time i read any of your posts...

Poll is hilarious btw.

cRazy2003
03-06-04, 12:17
Well, i have to tell this, regardless of your idea which isnt bad (but dont think it is really neccesary tbh), Crazy - you're awesome - i put you on my favourite list cause i cant just stop laughing every time i read any of your posts...

Poll is hilarious btw.

i like that
have some flowers #>

awkward silence
03-06-04, 12:53
lol i vote no.

Xaru
03-06-04, 12:57
Good idea, but there would have to be normal clan cabinets aswell. And rank based cabinets would be needed too :)

Regards
Xaru

cRazy2003
03-06-04, 16:33
Good idea, but there would have to be normal clan cabinets aswell. And rank based cabinets would be needed too :)

Regards
Xaru

yea but i just think its more beneficial and safer, for a single cab to have this.