PDA

View Full Version : good places to lvl?

nobby
03-06-04, 01:16
hi, im a city admin and im trying to find good places to lvl, i managed to clear the el fraid scorpion place with my melee tank, took 2 hours but i did it, i got about 10 str lvls but i dont want to do it again.
the chaos caves i cannot go to, but the clan im in is allied to NCAT which is a good feeling of safety when in TG (if i dare to go) but i dont feel safe as a CA any help?

capt-o
03-06-04, 06:18
swamp caves?
go a couple zones east of el farid and there's the snake king's place.....poison's great for raising your tank's con.

Point Red underground is fun but i'd bring a ppu.
The spider queen's in the underground by the Outzone: Streetwork GR have some of the new drugs if you wanted to make a side trip

Hope this helps

Napalm82
03-06-04, 06:29
As a high lvl melee tank i solo point Red, the trick is to lure em out in the open and then storm em, they miss A LOT when you are close and the rockets cant hit walls/crates etc. etc.

they DO have a tendency to get stuck in the walls tho

- Napalm

seraphian
03-06-04, 08:49
Spider queens?

I've killed every 'boss' mob in the game I thought, but I'd never heard of them, can you tell me more about the spider queens (level, cave location, mob types, ect.)

also, for levelling, if you can solo El Farid, then you might want to move on to the swamp caves. The crystal caves, in the mountain sector benieth TH (the one with redrock) aren't bad, but they're better for an AoE used than a melee because of high-flying mobs.

If you're feeling lucky (or suicidal) you could try to get yourself a soulblade by taking out the boss mob in the Worm Tunnels, but without a PPU you might have difficulty.

And last, but not least, if you can get a PPU, the 3rd level of the DoY tunnels gives absolutely OBSCENE amounts of XP, more than any place I've ever been before.

ichinin
03-06-04, 09:38
Ok, another cave-virgin wants to know; any caves out there that a rifle Spy can solo? My fire resists are almost nonexistant and i cannot use any of the level 3 resist belts.. till i get 10 more INT levels..

Thanks.

Dribble Joy
03-06-04, 09:43
Spider queens?

I've killed every 'boss' mob in the game I thought, but I'd never heard of them, can you tell me more about the spider queens (level, cave location, mob types, ect.)
Spider Queens are a n00b boss in the OZ storage halls.
Go to OZ sec 2 I think it is, near the GR is a sewer hatch, the UG looks like point red and it's full of spiders, boss is lvl 37 afaik.

MkVenner
03-06-04, 09:44
yeah what he said :p

bounty
03-06-04, 09:46
Ok, another cave-virgin wants to know; any caves out there that a rifle Spy can solo? My fire resists are almost nonexistant and i cannot use any of the level 3 resist belts.. till i get 10 more INT levels..

Thanks.

Your best bet is swamp caves with a poison belt and lots of anti poison drugs. I don't think you can level it as in take down the boss, but its a good high level place for spies.

nobby
03-06-04, 18:54

slaughteruall
03-06-04, 19:00
hi, im a city admin and im trying to find good places to lvl, i managed to clear the el fraid scorpion place with my melee tank, took 2 hours but i did it, i got about 10 str lvls but i dont want to do it again.
the chaos caves i cannot go to, but the clan im in is allied to NCAT which is a good feeling of safety when in TG (if i dare to go) but i dont feel safe as a CA any help?

Why in the hell is a CA clan allied with a TG clan? What server is this on? If this is saturn what CA clan are you in?

Slaughter

MkVenner
03-06-04, 19:01
yeah...who da feck lol

nobby
03-06-04, 19:20
Why in the hell is a CA clan allied with a TG clan? What server is this on? If this is saturn what CA clan are you in?

Slaughter

its because my clan leader is a NCAT member, so they are both allied! :lol: :) :lol:

slaughteruall
03-06-04, 19:21
Server? And what clan?

Dribble Joy
03-06-04, 19:25
Member of said tg clan got pked at the bunker on his CA n00b alt, so he goes and logs his TG tank to take them out.

This stuff is so very lame.

I had members of my clan with alts in TG, did we ally? Fuck no, we had a good time shooting the crap out of each other.

slaughteruall
03-06-04, 19:33
Member of said tg clan got pked at the bunker on his CA n00b alt, so he goes and logs his TG tank to take them out.

This stuff is so very lame.

I had members of my clan with alts in TG, did we ally? Fuck no, we had a good time shooting the crap out of each other.

Yeah you should not log a alt from another faction or clan to kill someone who killed you. That's pretty gay if you ask me. I'm still very curious what server and clan this is. I think NCAT is saturn but not sure. I've been doing alot of trade skilling lately and lvling noobs.

Slaughter

MkVenner
03-06-04, 19:48
NCAT is Uranus but i think theres a clan same name on Saturn but not as big

slaughteruall
03-06-04, 21:14
NCAT is Uranus but i think theres a clan same name on Saturn but not as big

cheers for that.

Slaughter