PDA

View Full Version : RESIST PSI...why?

Dont Mess
02-06-04, 23:54
theres no use for this so why have it, i bet kk thought we need more subskills in this area so we'll put some junk in

either remove it and take out the stupid implants and clear it all up or make it so that resist psi works so that if an apu tries 2 cast a spell on u it will miss cast if u have resist psi

then again whos gonna put points in this anyway wen u need em all in ppw and yr ppu or apu 2 cap yr weapons

plague
03-06-04, 00:04
I think there was type of dmg for that before in beta (not sure) and got removed later. But yea there is no point in having it remove it or make it do some other kewl thing :D

naimex
03-06-04, 00:56
make it do some other kewl thing :D

resist psi = immune to heal :p

Clownst0pper
03-06-04, 01:39
KK should seriously remove this stat line as noobys will spec into it thinking it actually does something, and then be forced to sit hours loming when they find it doesnt actually do anything.

KK: Remove it, before DOY hits !

Dont Mess
03-06-04, 01:41
yep i have 2 resist psi on my ppu tho

ps koro whos a frickin little minx

COLD
03-06-04, 03:13
someone suggested a long time ago that resist psi should be used to lessen the effects of para, which I thought was a pretty good idea

naimex
03-06-04, 03:14
someone suggested a long time ago that resist psi should be used to lessen the effects of para, which I thought was a pretty good idea

it would be, except that it would pactically take every buff, and heal away from pe/spy/tank

Benjie
03-06-04, 03:14
Resist Psi does do something.
It resists PSI against mobs. Or so I belive.
If this is the case, reakktor could create some 120/120 preachers that cast holy Lightning on you. That might be fun. :)

naimex
03-06-04, 03:17
Resist Psi does do something.
It resists PSI against mobs. Or so I belive.
If this is the case, reakktor could create some 120/120 preachers that cast holy Lightning on you. That might be fun. :)

:) could also just put in a spell series, that do psi dmg, and not force like psi attack does....

manderf
03-06-04, 04:28
resist psi is the resist for psi attack 1 and psi attack 2. those uber high level rares :P

naimex
03-06-04, 04:30
resist psi is the resist for psi attack 1 and psi attack 2. those uber high level rares :P

uhh..

psi attack is pure force....

there is no psi attack type...

which is why resist psi is useless.. and we are now trying to find a use for it.

manderf
03-06-04, 04:37
yes but that is what it does now. which is why i was being sarcastic because its totally useless. it needs to be taken away there should be no use for it because then it would just make something overpowered and need a nerfing. Just let it be

yavimaya
03-06-04, 06:54
it would be, except that it would pactically take every buff, and heal away from pe/spy/tank

Nah, surely they can name single spells?
So they have it effect APU spells and DMG boost + Para.

40$Poser
03-06-04, 07:22
KK should seriously remove this stat line as noobys will spec into it thinking it actually does something, and then be forced to sit hours loming when they find it doesnt actually do anything.

KK: Remove it, before DOY hits !

Koro, you know that won't happen, oh well. I do agree and we can only wish :D

Wallen
03-06-04, 07:34
I could DEFINATELY see spies using this if it worked in a good way.