PDA

View Full Version : New Con Ability: Heal Acceleration

NS_CHROME54
02-06-04, 21:25
Simple enough idea, some people might really like this. there should be a new con ability that increases the natural rate of healing for players (think Wolverine of X-Men). It would also have a small effect on how long poison stacks effect you (slightly shorter).

Gimme your comments, criticisms, and improvements :)

Dribble Joy
02-06-04, 21:27
WoC skill.

naimex
02-06-04, 21:28
well, it wouldn´t overpower anything, since whatever points goes in there, comes from resists, speed and health.

and heal would still own natural healing.

so sure..

but I would like a more explained version..

(know its impossible to do just like that, but some numbers you think would be fair, regarding the increase in natural regeneration)

Mirco
02-06-04, 21:29
I think people heal up so fast anyways that there is no need for this.

NS_CHROME54
02-06-04, 21:30
wtf happened, this thread shouldn't be here.

Benjie
02-06-04, 21:31
I think people heal up so fast anyways that there is no need for this.
Not true. I belive healing is a slow process for Tanks, Spy's and APU. Those are the classes that would likely use it.
The classes that don't need it are the Private Eye and PPu, as both have access to higher heals. Then again the pe is vunrable after stealth removal, and ppu's have little con and would probabally favour other constitution skills

It's a difficult skill to implament without causing imbalance, but if anyone can suggest a balanced version I'm all for it.

naimex
02-06-04, 21:31
wtf happened, this thread shouldn't be here.

... brainport ???

NS_CHROME54
02-06-04, 21:34
no, i wanted it to be a poll, then i decided to go back and change some stuff in the post, i hit the back button, but for some reason the thread got posted anyway. weird.

mod plz delete this thread.

naimex
02-06-04, 21:35
no, i wanted it to be a poll, then i decided to go back and change some stuff in the post, i hit the back button, but for some reason the thread got posted anyway. weird.

mod plz delete this thread.

NO !!

just push edit on first post, and in the top, press "add poll"

Nidhogg
02-06-04, 22:05
Please use this (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=100283) thread. Thanks.

N