PDA

View Full Version : Tryin to chagne factions..

Token
02-06-04, 18:41
Does any one have a link to a thread that i can find out what fac i have to kill when im in a certain faction to gain symps and not lose sl.. if not is there any one who can make one?

Jest
02-06-04, 18:48
Im sure there is one some where but just say which faction you are going to and coming from and we can probably just tell you the best way.

J. Folsom
02-06-04, 18:53
There's a handy link to a faction chart in my signature.

It's just ASCII, but that just means it'll stay around forever without me having to worry about hosts dieing. ;)

Token
02-06-04, 19:04
I have a tg char and need to go to bio.. i also have a tt char and was wondering if it would be easier to go bio with him.. tell me easiest way with both if you can..

J. Folsom
02-06-04, 19:06
For a TG character going to BioTech, you'd be best off killing Tangent.
For a Tangent character going BioTech, kill TG.

Darth Slayer
02-06-04, 19:07
I have a tg char and need to go to bio.. i also have a tt char and was wondering if it would be easier to go bio with him.. tell me easiest way with both if you can..
:lol: your TWG cha would be easier just erm find lots of TT runners to kill for your sympathy. As for getting your TT cha to switch to Bio well thats gonna take a long long time. (U do know TT and Bio are Enemies ? )

Token
02-06-04, 19:07
if i kill neutral factoin will i lose sl? or just allied that i lose sl with?

J. Folsom
02-06-04, 19:08
You lose soullight for killing anything which isn't hostile. (Except if you're in a warzone, in which case other players never affect your soullight or faction sympathy)

Jest
02-06-04, 19:09
I have a tg char and need to go to bio.. i also have a tt char and was wondering if it would be easier to go bio with him.. tell me easiest way with both if you can.. VERY easy. Kill your TT char with your TG char until you get 50 BT. Then kill your TG with TT until you get 50 BT. Then switch em both at once. :lol:

Or you could just do missions. :p

Agent L
02-06-04, 22:07
haha, killing TT's will drop your CA symph and you'll be no less KoS in Plaza1 than TGs are :P

Darth Slayer
03-06-04, 18:06
haha, killing TT's will drop your CA symph and you'll be no less KoS in Plaza1 than TGs are :P
Shush you we where not teling that bit....... :lol:

Gohei
03-06-04, 18:10

Lies. My PE has -99 with CA and is Biotech himself, and can still walk around without any trouble

Garg [RogueNET]
03-06-04, 18:27
same.. had -100 on CM and the guards didnt shoot me even though i sexed them :)

n3m
03-06-04, 18:30
the guards where you have very low faction sympathy to will shoot you when you're factionless. not when you're in a neutral or allied faction

Jest
03-06-04, 18:39
haha, killing TT's will drop your CA symph and you'll be no less KoS in Plaza1 than TGs are :P From my experience this only happens when you are unclanned. Ive been clanned with -100 CM symp (and not a hositle faction) and could sex them all day. Ive been unclanned with -100 CM symp (and not a hostile faciton) and they shot at me.

This was a few months ago though and isnt necessarily consclusive evidence either way.

[TgR]KILLER
03-06-04, 18:42
i got around - 70 ca because i killed a tt.. and they bitch like hell to me in p1 and spam the fuck out of me but won't fire a shot even after screaming DIE 100 times :p

tho when it was -60 they wouldn't do a thing not even scream O_o

Garg [RogueNET]
03-06-04, 18:43
my PE with -100 Symp was unclanned and they didnt touch him

Agent L
03-06-04, 21:38
I was PP and killed lotsa NEXT.
I didn't let CA guards shoot me, but heard warnings, so I thought it'll be same deal as with TT, BD and TS.
My overinterpretation, sorry.