PDA

View Full Version : Perma-gone feature

___T-X____
02-06-04, 15:44
Hi and bye, I have deleted all my characters, across every server - I dont like the cheapness of buying someones grind on auction sites. So bye bye :-

Luc Besson - Venus
Max Hardcore - Saturn
Genesis - Pluto
T-X - Uranus
Wifebeater - Uranus
Saymynamebitch - Uranus
ODB - Uranus

So i'd like to wish 95% the community all the best.

I wanted to find out what was going on with the Neocron Classic server and BDoY servers but still a few months before nothing seems to be forthcoming information wise which im unhappy about.

The list of bye's is very long and the important people know who they are (Doc Holliday, Greendonkey, Mortice, Scorpius, etc,etc). Also a thank you to everyone in uTs on Uranus for giving me the opportunity to join a great clan.

I think Neocron has great potential however its far from a finished product and I think BDoY will only bring more problems before its gets better. I hope to see people again in this game next year with some new mobs and an enjoyable leveling process if its still around/a couple of days powercap lol.

Sorry for leaving in such an abrupt way, it was the only way to ensure I didnt keep playing. Also sorry to the guy a swapped 'the book' for (that I won at a GM event) your Tank kazi Chip about 8 months ago :p

All the Best, hold it down.

Gaz

Nvidia
02-06-04, 15:48
Nooooo, Gen! :(

Best of luck to ya, you were the sexiest spy on Pluto.

Hope to see you come back eventually for DoY. When that time comes, I'll help you out.

Until then... *sex*

Kuya
02-06-04, 15:50
8| OMG 8|

Are you comming back???

SorkZmok
02-06-04, 15:51
Oh damn, sad to see you go. :(

Have a good time, whatever you do now.

Houston
02-06-04, 15:51
Bye Gen i guess no more fights with Kirk AKA Dis :lol: Cya next year mate

Original monk
02-06-04, 15:53
well, i hope im not included in the 5% :)

i never like to see people leave, but as i see you are pretty determined, knowing that only a wipe of youre chars can stop you (i know the feeling)

good luck and ya never know what the future brings ya, Real Life is also pretty ok i noticed ;)

enjoy doing what ya like most :)

___T-X____
02-06-04, 15:56
thanks alot peeps, maybe, if they have it sorted out early next year with player population - im sure ill enjoy starting fresh.

EDIT:/ i hope it will be as exciting as when i first played it, its was something special back then.

Pith
02-06-04, 15:57
buhu cya m8

MistaiX
02-06-04, 16:03
Bye .p

hf
MIKE

]v[ortice
02-06-04, 16:08
Take care mate.

Don't forget to add me to your MSN! Doc has the addy or Billy.

We'll hook up for a pint sometime soon mate :)

Tis another sad day for teh cr0n :(

Oath
02-06-04, 16:14
Peace.

SirRah
02-06-04, 16:23
well sad to see you go too TX. stay clean and come back with DoY.

they all come back...

Dribble Joy
02-06-04, 16:29
Not sure whether I should post, I'm sure you'd rather I didn't (dis)grace your leaving thread.

Anyway, come back with DoY.

Ulle
02-06-04, 16:37
Sorry to see you go, hope you return sometime in the future.

Send your goodbye messages via PM's

Thread Closed.