PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Read Errors - Better or Worse?

Maloch Octavia
02-06-04, 15:20
I never really suffered from Fatal Read Errors. I had them, certainly, but they were once every three or four days.

I have to say, in all honesty, since the latest patch, I am suffering one every hour, without fail, sometimes more. It's not an exaggeration, it's happening alot.

Simply vote if you've had an increase, a decrease, or stayed the same, and lets see what's happening, and figure out if it's a minority thing.

Also, has anyone else suffered from Mob Lag? Whereby you don't see the mob, but someone else can? My team and I died several times, because at several points, a Warbot would respawn, and only a few of us could see it..

Classic:

PPU: "Look out for that Warbot!"
Me: "What Warbot?!" *Scans horizion*
PPU: "THAT WARBOT!!"
Me: "WHAT WARBOT?!?!" *Getting frantic*
PPU: "THA......."
Me: "Please Select a Genrep"

(Our PPU was crap) :)

Tratos
02-06-04, 15:28
Ive been getting less but when i do they are grouped so i can have non for a few days then like 3 within an hour then non for a while again

Jest
02-06-04, 16:14
FREs using the CityCom before the patch - 4,835,237
FREs using the CityCom after the patch - 0

Ive crashed once or twice for no apparent reason, but I am at least happy to say I can check my email and succeed the first time instead of taking 5 tries to check it and FREing every time.

"New Email? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

Mirco
02-06-04, 16:17
I get crashes to boot now. My screen goes black and then its waiting time. Not very funneh. Not often, perhaps twice a day if I play alot.