PDA

View Full Version : Where did everyone go?

Lanigav
02-06-04, 05:42
It seems to me like the amount of people playing has gone down a lot in the few recent weeks (I'm back after a minor hiatus). Fallen Angels used to be abuzz with activity and now there's rarely more than one person on faction chat. The amount of people that hang out in P1 and P2 has also gone down quite a bit, along with my encounters with people in the outworld.

Moofausa
02-06-04, 07:19
This is neocron.. simple answer...

naimex
02-06-04, 07:20
most people are lying dead in tunnels.. :rolleyes:

TheGreatMilenko
02-06-04, 07:23
there over at my house having a party :p

trigger hurt
02-06-04, 07:37
It seems to me like the amount of people playing has gone down a lot in the few recent weeks (I'm back after a minor hiatus). Fallen Angels used to be abuzz with activity and now there's rarely more than one person on faction chat. The amount of people that hang out in P1 and P2 has also gone down quite a bit, along with my encounters with people in the outworld.
A certain unnamed clan left FA on saturn and went CA. Afterwards, they lasted about 3 or 4 days and went over like a fart in church...seems they couldn't actually hang without the huge zerg of the rest of FA, some Crahn, a sprinkling of TG, a dash of City Merc and a dusting of the rest of the server against one clan...so...they "stopped fighting for ops".

VetteroX
02-06-04, 07:39
one of the problems is that they are in pepper park and plaza... pepper park just plain SUCKS. All people do is zone, punch guards, and zone some more. Not to mention its too cramped for good fights. GET OUT of PP and get out into the wastelands and start fighting... less zoning and no guards, big open spaces to fight in.

ResurgencE
02-06-04, 07:51
A certain unnamed clan left FA on saturn and went CA. Afterwards, they lasted about 3 or 4 days and went over like a fart in church...seems they couldn't actually hang without the huge zerg of the rest of FA, some Crahn, a sprinkling of TG, a dash of City Merc and a dusting of the rest of the server against one clan...so...they "stopped fighting for ops".

Unfortunately, this is true. FA was at its peak after the Cartel decided to concentrate more on making a new clan comprising of fewer trusted members. There was an internal conflict in FA, however, and many members assimilated into various factions. Some switched to CA. Others who loathed them switched to crahn to fight them. 2 clans which dissolved in FA went BD. Some of the CA who were ex-FA went back to their original factions such as CM.

And the list goes on.

I cant really see FA getting back on it's feet unless we acquire some aid from our allies. Unfortunately, the current faction system is such that TG and CM cannot help us against Crahn since they're not hostile, whereas Crahn can bring BD to help them.

Dont get me wrong. I think it gives the game more depth when two or more factions fight alongside one another to reach a common goal. The point is just that we have no one we can rely on right now. So as is common, even more FA will switch to the factions which currently are the strongest, not realising that power-shifts are so common in NC that it'd be wiser to just stay put and work on your own faction.