PDA

View Full Version : Anyones chars still stuck in sync?

element[]
02-06-04, 05:26
A few of mine are =\

System
02-06-04, 05:34
Yes everyone of my fucking chars are, either they don't have inventory or they are stuck in fucking sync. This started yesterday and still going the fuck on. And maybe once out of 200 relogs I may be able to play without a bug for a few minutes then it starts the shit all over again. This stupid fucking shit has got to stop KK

bounty
02-06-04, 07:25
:mad: i would also like to report a problem, happening on both saturn and pluto characters. Took about 40 minutes to get synched right, only to crash a few minutes later and have another 15 minutes to get back in properly. So that is 55 minutes to log in properly. I only played about 30. Not a very good ratio there eh? :mad:

Disturbed021
02-06-04, 08:45
jup. I have never experienced these kinds of problems b4. wtf is going on? connection issues? server issues? o_O

Any number of the following continues to happen randomly until I'm lucky enough to have everything there (typically 10-20 mins of continuous relogging);
Stuck in synch 50 health/80 stamina no stats, money etc.
All inv is there but nothing in qb.
Have everything in qb but nothing in inv.
Most of qb is there minus slots 1, 8, 9 & x.
All qb & inv is there but have no implants.
Have everything but tech parts from my inv.

System
02-06-04, 09:02
I feel good now that i know its not just me. I reformatted my PC last night because i thought it was my pc fucking up and well i'm wrong again its KK fucking up