PDA

View Full Version : My One Request - The Pussy Seat

SyncError
01-06-04, 21:28
All my previous characters have very much been joats, never focusing on combat - despite the fact that I very much loved pvp. I would drive all vehicles, hack ops, recycle all ammo, in addition to the Libby I would use. Since I moved to Pluto I rerolled and decided that I would for once dedicate more to combat and nixed the vehicle and recycle and have 180+ p-c.

So I was thinking to myself today... what is the one thing I miss about my old self. My motorcycle. What's a redhead hacking lowtech pistol user without his sexy bike... But... what's the point if I can't pull up to my sexy wife and prompt her to hop on. Hence, my one request.

KK, please for the love of sex, please add a Wheeler Motorcycle with a pussy seat for someone to ride in back of the driver.

Trillian
01-06-04, 21:31
I think that is a very good idea! I hope it makes it way ingame.

Jest
01-06-04, 21:33
I like it. For one, any time some one wants me to drive them some where, I will take that vehicle and tell them to "ride pussy." Oh the joys to come. 5 stars!!!!! ;)

Psychoninja
01-06-04, 21:34
Thought they called it the bitch seat, but that doesn't matter :p
Good idea!

Still longing for the day where I can see an actual motorcycle gang in NC... :(

Hito
01-06-04, 21:35
SEX!!!!!!!

sounds like a damn good idea to me m8 hope they bring it in :)

Jest
01-06-04, 21:36
Thought they called it the bitch seat, but that doesn't matter Nah the bitch seat is the middle seat of 3 in the back of a car. :p

SyncError
01-06-04, 21:37
Thought they called it the bitch seat, but that doesn't matter :p
Good idea!

Still longing for the day where I can see an actual motorcycle gang in NC... :(

I'm sure its called different things in different regions of the world, but either way... you won't see a TRUE motorcylce gang until a man can have his woman ride with him.

Shadow Dancer
01-06-04, 21:43
Yes, good idea. 5 stizzles

Dru Blood
01-06-04, 22:03
hell yeah, id lom my pe to be able to use the bike if i could bring mrs dru blood along with me on the back seat :D

[TgR]KILLER
01-06-04, 22:11
whoa yea bloody great idea.. for the sake of that i would get some driving skill.. got 2 hovers a speedbike a buggy and a combat chaincraft.. but can't drive any :p like this idea tho.. 5 stars

Thane
02-06-04, 00:20
and i thought it's called backseat :)

silly me. *cough*

retr0n
02-06-04, 00:23
yes please :D 5 big ones

trigger hurt
02-06-04, 00:34
On saturn myself, zoneseek and a few others made HC driving pe's. Once in a while, we would go cruisin lookin for people to PK, etc. That was about the most fun as I had ever had. It was like madmax when the bad guys assaulted the refinery in the road warrior. Good times.

Max Jefferson
02-06-04, 00:51
Mad Max, best film ever.

This idea rocks, would be even cooler if maybe the person on the back could use there weapon somehow, that would be most excellent. Drive-bys with uzis anyone?