PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Gettin this....?

Smok3d
01-06-04, 19:52
i logged on before in plaza 2 and there where quite a few green guys running around.so i thought yea ok im bugged.so i re logged and there still there.so then i try zoning so i gr to battle dome.where theres 2 tanks (both look normal) so i thought i was fixed.anyway i end up dieing and gring back to plaza 1 and when i do i find load of green ppl running around still.then i go pepper park and im attacked by a green guy with holy lightning.then my m8 comes on his ppu and hes green too...so basicily now instead of seeing just a normal monk in pa.all monks are these stupid lil green guys.which is begging to piss me off.coz i dont know if its a apu or ppu running at me untill its too late :wtf:

whifix
01-06-04, 20:08
Did you do a file check?

Ghanima
01-06-04, 20:48
The only player I've seen like this is S*****d by D**k on Saturn. I've also seen screen shots of this guy in other parts of the forum so I know its not only me who sees him like this. In fact his clan rank tag brags about the fact that he's green. I hope that this is not spreading to other people as well.

darknessfairy
01-06-04, 20:52
Teh Green Man Bug (a.k.a the jelly bean man)

It's a fault with THAT char. Nothing to do with you, he's just lost all his graphics/textures blah blah, something.

Get them to email helpdesk@neocron.com i think they fix that :p

whifix
01-06-04, 21:49
If the skin files get corrupt on your computer then it could be the cause of neocron assuming the default PE green bugged skin, and since this is happening to just about everyone you see it sounds like it might be the case. S by D is entirely different. His character is messed up within the database and cannot be fixed.

Eledhbrant
01-06-04, 21:57
My brother had this problem

Your client lost the Monk PA file, get it again :P

alig
01-06-04, 22:02
You have an old bug it seems...you have to many green people running about for it to be a glitch...anyone remember the bug ages ago that a patch brought and all pe's/tank's was green blobs?

Clyde
01-06-04, 22:26
actually all green guys like S by D have to do is put on pa take it off and itll fix his textures, but i doubt any green dude wants to do that because it maks them so "famous" :rolleyes:

StryfeX
01-06-04, 22:37
actually all green guys like S by D have to do is put on pa take it off and itll fix his textures, but i doubt any green dude wants to do that because it maks them so "famous" :rolleyes:Not him. I've seen him put his PA on and then take it off right in front of me and he's still green.

--Stryfe

whifix
01-06-04, 23:19
Ditto what Stryfe said.

n3m
01-06-04, 23:26
yeah spank has been green since I first met him. He's had a Pa on and take it off and still look green, it's the old green bug. most people who become green now have the "new green bug" and will go normal again when they put on PA and take it off again.

all he needs to do is write to some email @neocron.com, but If I were him I wouldnt do it either tbh :o

ezza
01-06-04, 23:38
he cant change, he wouldnt be "that green guy" any more, then he would just be a standard tank

edit: why are some people dancing around Spanked by ][)ank's name on here?

n3m
01-06-04, 23:44
probably coz they cant spell it :p

or maybe they dont want KK to know and change him back into tank

ezza
01-06-04, 23:45
probably coz they cant spell it :p

or maybe they dont want KK to know and change him back into tank
lol bit late for that, his bright green self was posted in a pic on these forums a while ago :p