LOL

Benjie

Kuya
01-06-04, 12:59
need a big team to sex them all though

:D

slaughteruall
01-06-04, 13:01
How about we get things that are in the game working first.

Slaughter

phunqe
01-06-04, 13:05
So I'm guessing the Holy Drom Spirit drug gives what... SEX+250?

:p

SilentEye
01-06-04, 13:05
YES! 5 dr0ms!

Houston
01-06-04, 13:09
Feel the need to spam? :o

SilentEye
01-06-04, 13:39
See, in the game Anarchy-Online you had these animals that looked absolutely the same and they were called "brontos".

And there was this big fence with about 50 of these lil dr0ms in there doing about 20 DMG (compared to Neocron).

There was a "Bronto Guard" at the gate who kills those who walk out but they spawn again within like NO time.

So whe you went in there to attack em, they were social and they all ran out after you and started attacking you, so that would be like 20x50 DMG every 5 seconds, BAD!

Drake6k
01-06-04, 13:44
Feel the need to spam? :o

You know, maybe Benjie is being serious.

I for one would love a drom cave. Or maybe a drom village with like 50/50 droms.
:)

Superbron
01-06-04, 14:16
Huh? Droms in a cave? :wtf: :confused: :lol:

Archeus
01-06-04, 14:32
I'd like to see a rare uber drom that just kicks the living crap out of Tanks or anyone who says 'sex' in the general area.

Tratos
01-06-04, 14:37
hes being serious? and yet he calls them Abused Drom and Tank Sex0r Drom?

Yeah right,

NO

ezza
01-06-04, 14:51
think ill give this idea a miss

]v[ortice
01-06-04, 14:59
I still like the idea of armoured combat droms with weapons on the sides as a cheap alternative to vehicles.

Saw the funniest thing ever the other week. Was with a levelling party of about 6 hunting warbots... There was a Warbot north of our position, one north west and a Drom to the north east. the whole party except me ran over to the drom and started sexing it instead of continuing the hunt.

It amused me anyway.

amfest
01-06-04, 15:05
I'm waiting for the patch that accidently gives droms a bit of every dmg and the power of a 120/120 mob. and they aggro with someone getting near .. . Would be funny to see a tank (when you think of someone sex'in it's typically a tank) think he's all cool and funny go up to a drom to sex it and SMACK he falls over dead. and then the apu goes wtf!! and falls over next to him. Then while the PPU is lol going OMG dumbass, trying to rez and looking for some hidden super mob the drom attacks the PPU and kills him. (spy stealthed and lived to tell the tale)

s0apy
01-06-04, 15:45
not drom cave - drom valley. or, if you prefer, "the valley of the droms".

slowley, crawling on your belly, you ease yourself to the crest of the hill. through a gap in the vegetation you peer down on the fabled valley. there, far below you, a herd of droms graze quietly next to a wide and sleepy river.

you steel yourself, pop a few drugs, say a prayer to your god, engage silencer and scope and start in on them. after you've dropped 3 of the monsters, the others finally figure out where you are hiding and charge your position. you've got 10 seconds before they get to the top of the hill. panicking, you lose the plot and run screaming from the bushes as the first beast, blood on its pelt from a fallen comrade, crashes into your back, while a second uses it's horns to tear open your vitals.

seconds later, waiting for death, lying in agony amongst a steaming pile of your own vitals and bodily fluids, you stare up at the clear blue sky and wonder if it was worth it, while 3 stealthnoobs loot slotenhancers and dromjuice from the corpses of the droms you killed, far off in the valley below.

SjanTeN^
01-06-04, 15:49
Lame idea, i couldent take it serious.
Now tell me, since when did droms start to live in caves anyway?

Mr_Snow
01-06-04, 15:57
benjie, a year too late to be in the cool "drom sex0r" crowd, nice try though

tomparadox
01-06-04, 17:14
LOL
2009 NOs :lol: :lol:

not drom cave - drom valley. or, if you prefer, "the valley of the droms".

omfg make it like 80/80 dromes come and KoS you at once O_O

n3m
01-06-04, 17:16
so... ppl still think the drom thing is funny? :/

tomparadox
01-06-04, 17:21
so... ppl still think the drom thing is funny? :/

no clue O_o , probly like one of those old habits that you think your rid of but they come back again...

Max Jefferson
01-06-04, 17:23
I think KK must have taken the 'sex' emote for a reason. Some people seemed to extract far too much enjoyment out of running around sexing everything in sight (corpses, droms, copbots, benches, walls) and then giggling like school girls.

mishkin
01-06-04, 17:58
I think KK must have taken the 'sex' emote for a reason.

I just wonder why the hell you do the same move with "Mick" as you do with "sex" 8|

Some weird fantasies they have going on over there... Wonder what the M in MJS really stands for :D

Inchenzo
01-06-04, 18:16
can't take this seriously, so a definate "No" from me, i like the sexing without the droms ;)

Houston
01-06-04, 19:00
Callash have you been mesing around wiith the poll count.....2016 eh i dont think there are even that many people pplaying nc :lol:

cRazy2003
01-06-04, 21:12
OMG PWNAGE!
and yes i think it is good, and callash's nerfing doesnt count

Benjie
01-06-04, 21:32
If you sex the droms you should contract a viral desiese that givs you +1 Resist PSI.

For the reccord, this is an EXTREMELY serious request. :p

darknessfairy
01-06-04, 21:36
blatently yes

http://darknessfairy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/drom.JPG

Dru Blood
01-06-04, 21:39
the whole drom thing just got way outta hand, even in beta drom sex was getting boring :p

alig
01-06-04, 21:44
What is it with droms? fuck sake man drop it...you all sound like 2 year old broken record players saying the same shit, posting the same shit everyday because a mob is named "Drom" ... :rolleyes:

Anyway, no to drom caves i say.

Dru Blood
01-06-04, 21:53
glad someone agrees ^^

cRazy2003
01-06-04, 22:40
What is it with droms? fuck sake man drop it...you all sound like 2 year old broken record players saying the same shit, posting the same shit everyday because a mob is named "Drom" ... :rolleyes:

Anyway, no to drom caves i say.

its not because its named drom, its because its fucking class, its a low level thing, and it looks so mint. and the name drom is quite amusing to.

Max Jefferson
01-06-04, 22:45
I can think of some way better things then a drom cave. Wolf cave with new wolf mobs and a boss wolf. Maybe a proper spider cave along the level of the chaos caves with a very very large spider at the end. Or a cave to put MC5 and the tunnels to shame... a dragonfly cave.

Dru Blood
01-06-04, 23:04
actualy yeah a cave full of drom lovers whom i can fire my malediction at over and over and over,,, oh and make it a warzone plz sl hit sucks or just join my team :)

cRazy2003
02-06-04, 00:28
actualy yeah a cave full of drom lovers whom i can fire my malediction at over and over and over,,, oh and make it a warzone plz sl hit sucks or just join my team :)

uhmm, no?

Max Jefferson
02-06-04, 00:36
Yeah, and these drom lovers could drop really useful stuff, like brain implants called "Spam" that add +0 to psi resist.

Archeus
02-06-04, 00:38
Callesh just needs to spawn in game as a high level drom and kill everyone.

Tratos
02-06-04, 01:01
Callash have you been mesing around wiith the poll count.....2016 eh i dont think there are even that many people pplaying nc :lol:
i think Callash probably just voted once but since hes the storyline and content guy he stands for 2000 results :p

Akasha
02-06-04, 01:04
theres more spam in here than there is at a world spam eating competition :p

tiikeri
02-06-04, 01:09
NERF TEH DROMS...

god i really like to know whats with this shit..

KK could make a plotline what would include some sort of HUGE drom virus/disease what would remove droms completely from the map. - Really tired of all this dromming... dromsexvideos, dromcaves, drominmyass,dromdromdrom....... blaah..

plague
03-06-04, 01:05
Drom Cave

Level 1 - Normal Droms.

Level 2 - New Mobs.

80/80 **
Abused Drom

100/100 **
Tank Sex0r Drom

120/120 ***
Drom Mother Queen - Drops drugs: Holy Drom Spit
lol yea that be uber, and we should get tool for teh caves too cuz sexing all the 120 droms by er self is quite a workout :eek:

Shadow Dancer
03-06-04, 01:12
Callash is my hero!

seconds later, waiting for death, lying in agony amongst a steaming pile of your own vitals and bodily fluids, you stare up at the clear blue sky and wonder if it was worth it, while 3 stealthnoobs loot slotenhancers and dromjuice from the corpses of the droms you killed,

Dude............

cRazy2003
03-06-04, 09:44
seconds later, waiting for death, lying in agony amongst a steaming pile of your own vitals and bodily fluids, you stare up at the clear blue sky and wonder if it was worth it, while 3 stealthnoobs loot slotenhancers and dromjuice from the corpses of the droms you killed, far off in the valley below.

i dont like you.

s0apy
03-06-04, 13:09
i dont like you.

:). if you didn't like that, look away now....

The Valley of the Droms, part 2

we had been travelling for days, down the windy river known as the Dromski. 4 of us, in the small open boat, tired, dirty and starting to get on each others nerves. we sat in sullen silence as the rain started again on that last fateful morning of our journey.

the river wound around another bend in the hills, and as it did so the hills retreated, our vista opening out onto a wide and lush valley. off in the distance, i spied a large group of animals, grazing quietly near the river, and i smiled as i recalled the gentanks' boasts of the night before. he had a prediliction for ruminants, or so he claimed, and was prone to savage acts of buggery on defenseless animals. i had wondered, then, if it had been true, or just the Warbot Brandy we had consumed on the night he had recalled some of his conquests.

as we grew closer to the herd, the tank looked up from the holo-comic he had been perusing and peered at the animals.

"ho ho", the cackled, "time for some action at last lads - fukin' droms in that field".

he fumbled with a small valve at the groin of his PA, and a hatch swung open there.

"watch me ya fuckin' queers", he grunted as he lurched towards the boats' auto-pilot and steered it towards the bank.

while this was going on we had drawn quite close to the herd. the others in the boat, long time companions of this tank, were obviously used to his antics and paid no attention whatsoever as he clambered onto the bank, member in hand, and trudged through the mud towards the closest of the animals.

but now that we were close i could see the beasts a little better through my faulty pistol eye, and a dark fear crept into my gut. these were no ordinary droms.

the one that the tank had almost reached was far larger than any drom i had ever seen. it had red eyes, and it's muzzle was flecked with blood. each of it's hooves also seemed to have a third, middle, toe, curled into a glistening claw. i moved closer to the auto-pilot and thumbed the saftely, putting it into full manual control, while i watched the tank.

he had now gained the rear of his chosen steed and, laughing a little too loudly and crazily, stood upon a large box he had been carrying. as he grabbed the tail of the creature and lifted it, a shiver ran through the entire herd, and they all turned their heads to stare at the tank, including the one he had been about to violate.

the tank stopped what he was doing, and i noted his erection wilted slightly. then suddenly, all the beast charged him at once.

he had time for a quick and terrible scream, cut off almost immediatly into a hideous gurgling. the droms, if that is what they were, had crowded around him and cut off my view, but i could distinctly see recognisable body parts and pieces of PA flying through the air from the centre of the melee.

"reeza save us", gasped the spy, as he finally looked up and saw what was happening. he moved instinctivly towards the edge of the boat, presumably to help his fallen comrade, but i gunned the motor and took us upstream as fast as the engine would go.

"what the fuck, what the fuck", babbled the monk incoherently as the beasts drew back. we just were able to see the tangled heap of entrails, gore and twisted metal before the scene was cut off by another bend in the river. only then did i realise i had soiled myself.

the spy was visibly shaken, "jeebus, holy fuck", he screamed, "never get off the boat, never get off the fucking boat...."

never get off the boat? absolutely goddamn right.

Matthew.v.smith
03-06-04, 14:50
Drom Cave
120/120 ***
Drom Mother Queen - Drops drugs: Holy Drom Spit

Instead of that try :)

120/120 ***
Dromanatrix - [i]Drops Melee weapon: Poison Drom tail used to whip ure enemys into submission :p

Matty. :angel:

Benjie
04-06-04, 00:48
120/120 ***
Dromanatrix - [i]Drops Melee weapon: Poison Drom tail used to whip ure enemys into submission :p

Thats scary!

Bl@zed
04-06-04, 01:05
LOL, thread got owned.

Dont Mess
04-06-04, 01:23
Instead of that try :)

120/120 ***

Matty. :angel:

thats kinky