PDA

View Full Version : look what monks have resorted to..

Dru Blood
01-06-04, 01:11
since the hybrid monks arent so viable in op fights these days, people have lomd to ppu and rely on the new boosted mellee weapons to defend there outposts, several new "melee monks" have been spotted around the canyon areas :p

enjoy :lol:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/t.kortas/eled.JPG

Morganth
01-06-04, 02:18
Eled > all.

Aside from that, I guess he is drugging for that, aside from having Melee3 cast on himself. I still think his combat rank 110 hybrid owns all.

Sigma
01-06-04, 05:53
TL 17 Rusty Double-Edged Sword :rolleyes:

I would use the Junkknife, though. ph34r teh poison :O

Q`alooaith
01-06-04, 09:43

I would use the Junkknife, though. ph34r teh poison :O
But then you don't get to use the cheesy line's...

Original monk
01-06-04, 09:54
daamn overpowerd hybrids: apu/ppu/mellee ... whats next ?? cs-weilding, stealthing, SH-sniping, First-love triggering monks ???

btw: its holy grail, not holy heal mmkay :)

Morganth
01-06-04, 09:57
But then you don't get to use the cheesy line's...

Certainly puts a twist on OP fighting. Usually monks stay out of combat and target people from afar, whether they are PPUs or APUs, but if a monk is running towards you wielding a double-edged sword you can expect some form of quotation.

jernau
01-06-04, 11:08
This is new?

Benjie
01-06-04, 11:12
Ka Jion - The Laserblade PPU from Pluto. (Now that was cool)

Clownst0pper
01-06-04, 12:32
Ive seen eledhbrant kill 2 apu's at once with a junk knife, dmg boost + para, there going down ;)

So funny.

On a side note, Anyone else found how useless APU's are at OP wars now, not because melee is overpowered, but due to the quantity of melee tanks, u stand no chance :(

Eledhbrant
01-06-04, 17:23
Fear my blade :)

I cant use my 5slot junkknife atm cos the reqs on it and the baseball bat went up, I get about 121% damage on that sword.....thinking about skilling natural melee to cap it for some fun for a while :)

Btw both Gestra and CarniFlex were laserblade PPU's for a while, quite cool :)

j0rz
01-06-04, 17:28
daamn overpowerd hybrids: apu/ppu/mellee ... whats next ?? cs-weilding, stealthing, SH-sniping, First-love triggering monks ???

btw: its holy grail, not holy heal mmkay :)

im working on the cs monk ;)

Jest
01-06-04, 17:34
Ive seen eledhbrant kill 2 apu's at once with a junk knife, dmg boost + para, there going down ;)
Ive also killed an APU with a junk knife before. Though I cant use it now after the tl changes. :( Can barely use the bat even.

Maester Seymour
01-06-04, 17:36
since the hybrid monks arent so viable in op fights these days, people have lomd to ppu and rely on the new boosted mellee weapons to defend there outposts, several new "melee monks" have been spotted around the canyon areas :p

enjoy :lol:

lmao, i'll have to try that my new lil nub PPU :lol:

Houston
01-06-04, 19:04
Ive also killed an APU with a junk knife before. Though I cant use it now after the tl changes. :( Can barely use the bat even.
Yea that was great... :lol:

Original monk
01-06-04, 19:14
im working on the cs monk ;)

hehe, im waiting for the tlchanges to introduce my B1-sniping, liquidplasmarifleweilding ppumonk :)

i use the regular assaultrifle atm ... ultimated and stuff :P

]v[ortice
01-06-04, 19:28
My PPU (Entity) is still specced to use a Laserblade back from when he first started being a melee monk in March 2003.

Different chip setup now of course. Although I still got all my IMPs to convert back again.

jiga
01-06-04, 20:12
It's nice to see people who don't use cookie cutter setups :)

hinch
02-06-04, 10:12
my ppu used a laser blade for along time since monks are completely underpowered now they needed something to allow them to kill

roar ppu+laser blade > *

not saying melee is overpowered or anything :rolleyes:

-=BlackBeard=-
02-06-04, 10:15

it doesnt look very rusty to me :)

Menolak
03-06-04, 11:18
Eled > all.

...I still think his combat rank 110 hybrid owns all.

I used to have an APU hybrid, ..Wakeup, a 128/68
Kamikaze APU who could resurrect, before the nerfs...I just re-activated him for the first time since the changes, now I've got hours of LOM'ming pleasure to remove his PPU tendecies....

n3m
03-06-04, 12:18
I used to have an APU hybrid, ..Wakeup, a 128/68
Kamikaze APU who could resurrect, before the nerfs...I just re-activated him for the first time since the changes, now I've got hours of LOM'ming pleasure to remove his PPU tendecies....isn't 127 max rank?