PDA

View Full Version : -=<CHEATER FOUND IN NEOCRON>=-

Jeros82
31-05-04, 11:48
I want you all to know that the guy named [ edited ] is a cheater in NeoCron. I fought him with my APU and my bro helped me with his Tank, and we ganked the Cheating PE. Then he stood up took his belt and ran away... So no belt hacking for this kill.... We also reported it in-game, but have not heard anything yet....

I hope someday all cheaters will be banned 4-ever.....

s0apy
31-05-04, 11:56
don't name names. very bad. report to KK, don't tell us. this thread will be edited/closed. etc.

ps. did it occur to you that you may simply be wrong, and something bugged occured? don't peddle your insubstantiated accusations on this board.

Jeros82
31-05-04, 11:58
People don't simply stand up after they died, pick up there belt and walk away like nothing happened. And no, i saw it happen on 2 PC's so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very small change we got both bugged....

Akasha
31-05-04, 11:59
I feel your pain with people cheating, but even reporting it in game dont do a thing.i had a nice screen ov cheating sent it off but nothing came ov it :mad:
but not the way to go naming names on the forum when u could ov made a mistake.

s0apy
31-05-04, 12:00
People don't simply stand up after they died, pick up there belt and walk away like nothing happened. And no, i saw it happen on 2 PC's so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very small change we got both bugged....

i've personally had a bug where i respawned right on the spot i died even when i selected appy from GR menu. in fact, 4 times in a row (the guy kept killing me). it's probably a bug, if not, i don't see how anyone could make this happen. and even if they are hacking, it's against the rules to come on and name them anyway.

VVerevvolf
31-05-04, 12:01
I feel your pain with people cheating, but even reporting it in game dont do a thing.i had a nice screen ov cheating sent it off but nothing came ov it :mad:
but not the way to go naming names on the forum when u could ov made a mistake.
Of course you know exactly what happened afterwards, so you can tell us all that nothing happened. Tsss I love people like you... pretending to know everything but not having a clue about certain topics they're talking about.

Maester Seymour
31-05-04, 12:03
I've seen it happen before once or twice too, a while ago though (not the same person, i won't name, names)

Never had any proof like screenies or whatever at the time except my word for what happened, to send to KK so i didn't see much point back then, its certanly bad shit to witness at OP wars and is unfair to loose an op fight because of cheaters.. :/

Edit: although yes it could be the bug where u respawn at ur backpack too.

amputator
31-05-04, 12:04
this bug happened with my friend yesterday
its not a cheat

Archeus
31-05-04, 12:05
Killed someone in Tech Haven one time and they didn't fall over and could talk and move around, but couldn't move from the spot. Had to rez them to kill them again.

Never seen anyone run off, unless a PPU was starting rez at the start of combat. I did that before and rezzed the guy just as he died.

Nidhogg
31-05-04, 12:07
If you feel someone is cheating report them to exploits@neocron.com. Do not post it on the forums as you just tip them off.

N