PDA

View Full Version : Manned Turrets

sanityislost
30-05-04, 23:29
OK was just reading that ONOZ turrets thread and this lil idea popped into my head. why not have manned turrets with can only be placed in certain spots in the outpost, they would need some vch and hc to use. and to really make things fecked once the outpost has been hacked, the clan taking over the op would have to hack the turret also or the defending clan would be able to use them.......ok if that doesnt make any sence soz you can sue me laterz

SiL ..:..

MrChumble
30-05-04, 23:34
Nice idea.

I like the UT2K4 method as it's quite simple. Basically the turrets are in fixed positions and whoever owns the OP would get to use them. It could be based off the same criteria as GRs or just the owning clan.

Ideally the turrets would confer some protection like the Rhino otherwise they'd be a bit pointless.

sanityislost
30-05-04, 23:39
Nice idea.

I like the UT2K4 method as it's quite simple. Basically the turrets are in fixed positions and whoever owns the OP would get to use them. It could be based off the same criteria as GRs or just the owning clan.

Ideally the turrets would confer some protection like the Rhino otherwise they'd be a bit pointless.

Yea the whole same as GR idea would work, kinda forgot to add the whole xtra protection thingy tho....my bad lol.

it would also be really great once the flying vch's come in also, you jump in the turret and shoot them outta the sky n_n......or they nuke the hell outta you lol

SiL ..:..

retr0n
30-05-04, 23:57
I like it, although i think the turrets should have fixed positions and only be
implemented in the faction ops comming with DoY... Its TH & TG right?

- Primate

Lafiel
31-05-04, 00:10
yes i like it but then if they do that their would have to be a wall to keep out the attackers until say 2nd hack is down orr something

[TgR]KILLER
31-05-04, 00:15
ow hell yea :D do it DOOO it.. then i just gotta get the rest of [TgR] come and play nc to :p the UT2004 part that is.. won again tonight while we played a war with 5 vs 6 ppl since WE had a man down and still own 7-0 :lol:

nobody cares but i was laughing :p lucky they said themselfs at the end of the war.. owned ^^

Harch
31-05-04, 00:25
very good idea . you have must have something i dont in that head .(mines just for storage)

ou7blaze
31-05-04, 13:32
very good idea . you have must have something i dont in that head .(mines just for storage)

[ edited ]

Candaman
31-05-04, 13:59
this is the same idea as anima had a while back but he went into more detail here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=86282) but unfortunately the pic he did doesn't show anymore