PDA

View Full Version : My new super duper utility thing!

Lexxuk
30-05-04, 20:25
Ok, after much hard work (at least 5 minutes, maybe 6!) I made a super duper utility thingy, which i'm still working on.

So far, it has *Auctions* for people to sell ingame items (for in game money only i mite add :p)
A weird RPG shop thing (was needed for the Auctions, but, its cool)
And will be adding a PVP ladder thingy, as in, so people really can say "ohh, lexxuk is the best pvp'er EVER!!" (coz I am :p)

More stuff will be added overtime as i get around to it, including item database etc.. you know, usual useful stuff (only limited by my limited server space :p)

url is http://cgi.dgwebb.force9.co.uk

amfest
30-05-04, 20:34
*scartches head

umm say what? huh?

[TgR]KILLER
30-05-04, 20:35
yp its lexxy's site alright...

Hands - Gloves of Gentle Masturbation - Cost 5000

:lol: nice forum thingy :p

Lexxuk
30-05-04, 20:35
well, say you got a 4 slot CS you wanna get rid of, you can just stick it on the auction for your server, and go back in 7 days and go "omg, 50nc for my CS!!" and then, arrange to trade with the person usin PM's, its simple as falling off a log :p

/edit @ above - that was, err, Crazy!! honest!!! :angel:

Ormy
30-05-04, 21:21
hang on a sec, don't we already have an ingame auctions forum? what am i missing? :( O_o

SilentEye
30-05-04, 21:28
Lexxy is drunk :rolleyes:

Lexxuk
30-05-04, 21:47
ahh, this is more like ebay than a "post a topic"

Mumblyfish
30-05-04, 21:57
I know it's too much to ask for, but a REAL auction website for Neocron would rock. Where you select the item you're selling from dropdown menus, type in the stats, select the slots available, mods put in etc. And an e-mail system for when you win an auction. As this is I can see it being used for more of a "Let's post joke auctions" or "SELLING THE SEX EMOTE 5 NC" system, but hey, good idea.

Biznatchy
30-05-04, 22:02
If you played warcraft back in the dos kali days then you may recall a site called Cases Ladder. I still remember a guy called Harkkonnen (spelled bad it was the bad guys in Doom) he sat on top of the ladder for some time and truely was the best warcraft player to ever play, In the world. I made it up to the 200's in the world of warcraft players. There was a rush thats hard to explain playing warcraft in a ladder match. When you knew that if you lost you had to log in the site and post the guys name that beat you. You could only move up if you played people above your rank and you would slip down the ladder if you didnt post a min of games.

We also had somthing like this in interstat 82 ( car combat game that was teh win)

If we had a lader for pvp duels then beyond a doubt there could be king of NC duels. I would say best 2 of 3 for ladder match to get a winner.

cRazy2003
30-05-04, 22:14
another thing if anyone insults me i will change your reply insult yourself :p j/k

well maybe not for pete

"stfu" becomes "im an ass"

AND i added the item butter as lube for the giant bloody sword

petek480
31-05-04, 01:17
"stfu" becomes "im an ass"
Well it must of really wanted to be "stfu" becuase it went from "im an ass" to "stfu" ;)