PDA

View Full Version : Lost My Bloody Ds Due To A Cabinet Bug

Dont Mess
30-05-04, 13:34
FFS i was dragging my DS out my cabinet in 2 my invent and my finger slipped it dropped on the gloor of my cab and its bloody gone in the cab where i cant target it

KK GET IT BAK FOR ME AND FIX YR BUGS

plaza 4 daton hale apt 4 pass is buildify

Matthew.v.smith
30-05-04, 13:37
If i was u man i would Take screenies, Send a mail to Helpdesk and also send out a in gam request and also Stay out of the appy as much as possible or else the item will Fade as people were telling u on Trade :p

Matty. :angel:

[TgR]KILLER
30-05-04, 13:39
yea mailing helpdesk with a screen and getting a ingame ticket will do you more good then flaming kk on the forum :rolleyes:

Lexxuk
30-05-04, 13:44
KILLER']yea mailing helpdesk with a screen and getting a ingame ticket will do you more good then flaming kk on the forum :rolleyes:

but flaming KK on the forum is much more fun <3 :angel:

Dont Mess
30-05-04, 13:44
but i mean wat do i take a screen of my cabinet

u cant see the DS

i sent an ingame tickjet

Matthew.v.smith
30-05-04, 13:46
but i mean wat do i take a screen of my cabinet

u cant see the DS

i sent an ingame tickjet

Well u havent got much proof then :(
Except maybe the Spammage on trade heh.
Next time be more Carefull i cant believe u can just "drop" one of the rarest chips in the game by accident :p

Surely u would "prepare" to drop it in ure inventory not Grab and lob :p

retr0n
30-05-04, 13:47
dont GM's got wallhax, in that case a gm could se it easy if he/she "enters"
the cabinet.

J. Folsom
Valuable piece of advice:

Whenever dragging something highly valuable into a cabinet, make sure the RPOS space between your inventory and the cabinet is completely filled.

Dont Mess
i odnt find it 2 be that rare just ANNOYINMG coz my friend gave it 2 me and i feel bad that i lost it

i got a feeling tehy wont do shit but they canb take a look inside the cab by removing the cab textures or summin, they do it for lost belts in walls

SilentEye
30-05-04, 13:48
A GM Could probably turn off some objects and see your item lieing inside of the cabinet, I woudn't worry about it, it stayes there doesn't it?

I'm sure if you make sure a GM gets aware of it he can help you.

Dont Mess
30-05-04, 13:48
A GM Could probably turn off some objects and seeing lieing inside of the cabinet object, I woudn't worry about it, it stayes there doesn't it?

'I'm sure if you make sure a GM gets aware of it he can help you.

not if it dissapears :mad:

SilentEye
30-05-04, 13:49
I don't think it does?

J. Folsom
30-05-04, 13:50
It shouldn't disappear as long as you make sure no runner ever enters the appartment.

Matthew.v.smith
30-05-04, 13:50
i odnt find it 2 be that rare just ANNOYINMG coz my friend gave it 2 me and i feel bad that i lost it

i got a feeling tehy wont do shit but they canb take a look inside the cab by removing the cab textures or summin, they do it for lost belts in walls

Then ure tottaly the opposite to me :p

Dont Mess
30-05-04, 13:51
I don't think it does?

well ive bn in the apt 1ce since im not goin back incase it does

thats the second valuable thing ive lost in a week

i lost my ppus 5 slot ultimated holy group heal

even tho for me its easy 2 get its just the fact that if i got another i would be like if only i neva lost that otehr DS that woulda bn another one and id have 2

SilentEye
30-05-04, 13:52
And YOUR name is 'Dont Mess'

You sure as hell made a mess dude ^..^

Dont Mess
30-05-04, 13:54
And YOUR name is 'Dont Mess'

You sure as hell made a mess dude ^..^

lol

is it helpdesk@neocron.com

Danae
30-05-04, 21:57
I believe we've already spoken to you. So I am closing this thread.