PDA

View Full Version : Freezing while zoning into certain zones

-Demon-
30-05-04, 13:01
Hey,

I've been a away a while, not too long but come back for the new patch. I now notice if I try to zone in or out of certain zones I lag out really bad.

Before I zone all my stats are normal after the zone I cannot do anything and my ping is 600+ and my Bw is through the roof at 20000+ it then drops to around 600. I cannot access spells or terms nothing. Then it just drops into sync and thats the end of it. The only way to clear it is log off and back on again not the best solution.

The only thing different apart from the new patch is I have a new 64bit pc..so my fps is increased, but can't think this would cause crashing.

Any suggestions?

Garg [RogueNET]
30-05-04, 13:02
Welcome to Neocron....... Where all your bugs come true

-Demon-
30-05-04, 13:07
Well thanks for the help there...anymore idiots want to post stuff like garg go to another thread.

-Demon-
30-05-04, 14:51
Ok mods can close this one seems like my setup doesn't like the windowsmode fix and decides to lag it out when zoning up/down aggies and cores etc.

Maybe worth adding this to the sticky on the windowmode.

MrChumble
30-05-04, 22:38
I get exactly the same problem in windows mode. Every time I zone into or out of a Dungeon zone (CC, graves, aggies etc) I lag to blazes then desync. Relog fixes it and thankfully the mobs ignore me til I've relogged so I've yet to die from it. Bit of a pain in the arse having to re-team every time I zone though :)

-Demon-
31-05-04, 00:08
Strangly enough it doesn't seem to care if you zone into a sewer or zone line or grep.

Only certain areas which is why it's more weird.