PDA

View Full Version : Server Merge

Sovellis
30-05-04, 11:45
This is just an idea, and as I havnt had my account reactivated yet I'm just putting through a few theories.

Now from the sounds of things some Servers are becoming a bit quiet, so imagine what would happen if KK, for BDOY of course, merge a quiet server with a larger one, these being english servers I mean. Not only would it mean having a larger player base, but perhaps different styles of gaming would be introduced to those who havnt seen that style.

Furthermore if this did happen, it means KK are going to have a higher chance of keeping newcomers to the game when DOY is released just because they will come in and go "God damn! This game had loads of players. Oh.. no.. wait I got pk'd". Nah PK thing was just a joke, moving onwards.

Like I said, just an idea, not a cause for argument, and please, dont go bitching about something.

[TgR]KILLER
30-05-04, 11:49
sigh thread 200000000000 about this... merging servers when BDOY comes would be the most stupid idea ever as BDOY is there to get more players on the server :/

Sovellis
30-05-04, 11:50
well looks like we will have to see that when it happens wont we :P

and like I said, should you have the ability to read you would of noticed that I said I havnt reactivated my account yet, which means I havnt been playing or following the forums.