Default New Quests? Anyone completed them?

So today I popped into NC and I see a Mrs Jones in Via Rosso. It suddenly dawned on me that she was a character I wrote in for the story mission competition. I travelled around NC and found other NPCs I wrote.

I go to check the patch notes and there is a new quest and even a new one in the canyon area.

Sadly all my characters are too high level to do them. Bit of a bugger I can't do my own mission. Still has anyone tried these new missions?

Do they give good loot?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Your mission was implemented with our latest content patch.
    Mrs.Jones should give you the mission since it is a 35+ mission.

As for the reward : iSpy

from the patchnotes: http://www.neocron-game.com/patch-notes/patch-r192
    The first mission from our mission writing contest, "NPCD has an eye on you", has been implemented. Agent Jones is waiting for you in front of NCPD Headquarters in Viarosso Sector 3.

Since Neocron's maximum limit for missions (runs with more than 1 mission) had been reached by Reakktor, we had to implement a new system to handle mission implementation. This is the first mission which uses the new system.

New low/mid-level mission "Canyon Secret Service" has been introduced.

This missions starts in the Canyon Facility and has (new) Twilight Guardian Runners travel to Neocron City.

Tech Haven Corporate Contacts missions (missions to gain faction sympathy) have had the number of kill targets reduced. Each mission now also rewards more Faction Sympathy.
    New missions have been added to the Outzone Jailhouse allowing Runners with negative Soul Light to gain Soul Light. More info on these missions is below.
    Last edited by Baldur; 04-02-15 at 19:29.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    "But now something is about to happen that has not happened for an age: a new item gets added to the THN item DB."
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    Your mission was implemented with our latest content patch.
    Mrs.Jones should give you the mission since it is a 35+ mission.

from the patchnotes: http://www.neocron-game.com/patch-notes/patch-r192
    Apparently not. I tried a fresh character and was told I was low level - fair enough. However, on my capped tank I was told I had done a good job and couldn't do the mission. Possible bug?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon View Post
    Apparently not. I tried a fresh character and was told I was low level - fair enough. However, on my capped tank I was told I had done a good job and couldn't do the mission. Possible bug?
    I've tested this 30 seconds ago and was able to start the mission with my GM-character and also with a capped spy.

Please try again and report back.

Thank you !
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

shot0000.jpg

I get this message. Ive done all the epics. Have woc status and I'm a member of Biotech. Does faction come into play?

So I tried again with a level 54 character and switched over to city admin. Again, couldn't do it. Has anyone done the quest?

shot0001.jpg

have done it several times on the testserver but not on titan so far

just tryed with my woced rifle spy, also doesnt work... now its getting strange

No luck here either, i spoke to Mrs. Jones below the lvl req. and then again with a CR of 39 where she gives me the same response as OP.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    No luck here either, i spoke to Mrs. Jones below the lvl req. and then again with a CR of 39 where she gives me the same response as OP.
    How bizzarre. Other quests working ok?

Apparently from speaking to other players, no one is able to do this quest. It is severely bugged. Any official word on this?

well, i did it with my 30something spy some time in december (i believe). have been CA from the beginning. no problems encountered.

You need to be base rank 35 to do the mission. However there does seem to be a bug where the mission thinks you have already done the mission. This is why no-one can do the mission.

I'm afraid there is no ETA for a fix at this time.

Edit: On a side note, the quest is a great laugh when it works. Good work Hell-demon.
    Last edited by Bifrost; 10-02-15 at 15:55.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Ah well. Can you post the stats of the iSpy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast