Hello,

i don't know if there still is an interest for a Community Teamspeak Server.
    If there is. I can set up one, on my hobby Server.
    Its a virtual server, that i rent from a hoster. It has 100 mbit up and downstream. So the bandwith could stand a lot traffic.
    Cause i can't connect to the old one. I though i could make another one if interessted and used.

My Teamspeak Skills may be rusted, but i should get one to work with 98% uptime.

Best Regards
    Jason

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

It is still hosted... Will have to check as soon as I get home in a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonX2000 View Post
    Hello,

i don't know if there still is an interest for a Community Teamspeak Server.
    If there is. I can set up one, on my hobby Server.
    Its a virtual server, that i rent from a hoster. It has 100 mbit up and downstream. So the bandwith could stand a lot traffic.
    Cause i can't connect to the old one. I though i could make another one if interessted and used.

My Teamspeak Skills may be rusted, but i should get one to work with 98% uptime.

Best Regards
    Jason
    All back working now. It should be more stable as I've moved it to a different box. The one it was on seemed to be having extensive boot up issues. Either way, all running Jump on in and enjoy!
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Is the ts server still up? Is it being used? I play late nights U.S. time and it gets lonely

In light of the recent changes with the Neocron discord server. I've decided to down the community TS server. I'm sure if you all hope onto discord, we can just use the voice comms there

https://forum.neocron-game.com/showt...Media-Channels

https://discord.gg/tcqAHpk

/mods - You're more than welcome to close/unstick.
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12