Exclamation Launcher Site Size

Noticing the launcher takes quite a bit to load these days, well the site inside it, I can just skip it and load the game.

The page and media is at about 6.3 mb now, per load, mostly the hi res image update and the 'minecraft' looking ones.
    Perhaps you could look at linking them instead?

Maybe also lowing the amount of stuff on the other tabs as well, could always link to older articles rather than leave em for each load (like December 2013, Sparta etc) there's something like 60 articles all up, loaded in the one page. Though hidden under the tabs, they are still loaded every time.

experts everywhere

[Edited - Please see PM]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 18-03-15 at 16:19.
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

I experienced the same thing a couple of days ago, and even blogged the time it took for the server to load. Although I can say that my connection has been sh*tty of late, so I didn't blame the launcher on the issue.

However, with this post here reporting an issue with the loading time, I'm thinking it's more widespread and prevalent than previously thought.

I just figured it was worth pointing out, the 'new graphics' minecraft style was funny, but I don't need it everytime I want a neocrack fix