Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default So now that Black Prophecy is dead..

Reakktor guys decided to bring back Neocron. I think making BP was a bad choice. The team was just trying to cash in on EvE craze, and failed hard. I wish instead, they wouldve improved Neocron or made a new one from scratch. Space Sims are not as popular as regular character-based MMOS, CCP got lucky with EvE and it doesnt mean that everyone should just jump on the same bandwagon.
    I was in NC during beta and loved it. Didnt really get into full release since i was playing some other games. But I dont see why the team needs to bring back NC in its old form. I dont understand why there are so many small companies struggling to make their own independent MMO which eventually fail... Why not join teams together with other devs just like you who work on similar projects? A good example is Face of Mankind. Its pretty much same as Neocron, and it also was closed and reopened multiple times. Why not join forces together and build a new CyberPunk MMO on a new engine with all the old features from their older games that everyone loved? But instead these small teams keep on struggling with their old projects that will never be much anymore....

Does the president of KK still drive the Porsche he bought with NC investment money? "D
    Last edited by Mako111; 10-06-14 at 07:19.