Nop just insane power and almost no delay between shots at all, mentioned this in another thread and one of the forum mods said it was an issue being fixed so it should be gone before long.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    There is not drawback with 6 ionics in your quickbelt when fighting in an Outpost is there?
    Nope there isnt.
    But yeah this will hopefully get fixed rather soon..
    Shouldnt be harder than force reload when your clip is empty (which probably will make the Ionic pistol pretty useless).

@War Barney, there is a delay between shots, when fast-switching.. Takes about 1-1,5 sec before the second shot goes off..
    Havent we talked about not speaking of Things, of which you havent tried?
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

You always take things in a super literal way, haven't we talked about you trying to be reasonable instead of trying to be a douche? 1s is pretty much no delay compared to the huge delay of a reload. Sure I over-emphasis at times but you have a worse trait of always trying to find a way to be a dick to people.

Poor show old chap

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    You always take things in a super literal way, haven't we talked about you trying to be reasonable instead of trying to be a douche? 1s is pretty much no delay compared to the huge delay of a reload. Sure I over-emphasis at times but you have a worse trait of always trying to find a way to be a dick to people.

Poor show old chap
    You should have seen what I was about to write then..
    Im not trying to be rude though, but I am very tired of posts which is straight up lies.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

There was no straight up lie just a slight exaggeration, I know you like to bully people but you should stop really

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    There is not drawback with 6 ionics in your quickbelt when fighting in an Outpost is there?
    Only drawback I can think of would be the additional weight. :P

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    There was no straight up lie just a slight exaggeration, I know you like to bully people but you should stop really
    Well Dropout got a point since you said " ... aint nobody doing that without a macro to perfect the timing"

Which of course is BS!
    How about you stop with those "slight exaggerations" and stick with the facts?

the secrets to pvp are:
    pp1 -> luck/zerg
    op -> ppus/zerg
    1v1 -> stealth/zerg

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    Total whine....step up your game. Don't expect the game to be lowered to your standards. I didn't hear one person whine when RSC had 30 people taking ops from us. Check YouTube if you doubt. Bring your best to the table.
    dude, lowered to my standards? you're funny man.. im doing ok and im definatly not whining. I also aint talking about OP fights.. im just talking about random fights around NC city. The fact that people take "op teams" to patrol the streets and shoot with wocket launchers to the zoneline so your dead before you can even move.
    That is killin PvP. That is a fact people dont realize..
    what i meant by my post was, id like people to man up a little and fight fair. Our nc community isnt that big.. we cant afford to lose pvpers to other games.
    Dont get me wrong.. I dont mind fighting against bigger numbers.. but you have to admit zergin pp is lame.
    If im alone and none of my friends are online i go looking for fights.. but when you run into zergs and shit.. its pretty boring. Im not leaving NC so dont bother replying "look for other games" bs. NC is my first love and i just would like to people respect the game and respect fair pvp.
    peace out

the latest and greatest in pvp is killing people while they hack their wbs. now that's a challenge.

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    the latest and greatest in pvp is killing people while they hack their wbs. now that's a challenge.
    it's a dangerous world out there, that's the whole point

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    it's a dangerous world out there, that's the whole point
    i thought the point was to have fun and engaging pvp? oh wait this is griefocron... i forgot. there i thought for a moment people want fun fights. my mistake.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

That has always been a 'thing' you had you watch out for. Nothing's changed there.

Hunting wb's is always better when you do it with a friend, so there have your back when hacking. Plus it's not just other players you gotta watch out for when hunting wb's as other mobs spawning will kill you just as quick. (I'm looking at you overpowered spiderbots...)

As for the ionic pistols, maybe when they fully prevent fast switch on reload, the ionic pistol could be given 2 shots per mag but have a slowish rate of fire and maybe slightly reduced damage per shot.

i thought the point was to have fun and engaging pvp? oh wait this is griefocron... i forgot. there i thought for a moment people want fun fights. my mistake.

If I saw you hunting in the wastes and hacking a warbot I would wait for you to finish your hack and then gank you. That would be both fun and engaging for me.

I agree with Juppe completely.

The win at all costs mentality is what kills this community - at least the half that do like to PVP. The bads make it worse by being terrible at it.

It is a shame but the cycle will continue if people do not see that they are ruining the game with it. This goes for both sides of the community.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    If I saw you hunting in the wastes and hacking a warbot I would wait for you to finish your hack and then gank you. That would be both fun and engaging for me.

^ This though I will admit to having started punching people while I'm waiting for them to finish their hack.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast