English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flib View Post
    Just a no-no? So you don't actually enforce it?
    I'm not sure what you mean by just a no-no. It contains the word "no" twice. Yes, I believe it's detected and enforced.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

The rules (unless I missed it) doesn't contain a paragraph about real money trading.
    Are we to assume that is against the TOS as well?

Thanks.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Oh dont just start asking silly questions, of coarse buying things/cash for real money is against the rules.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups

Also, for something to be against a set of terms it actually has to be listed, unless it's covered under a heading like criminal activity etc.

So the question was serious.
    Last edited by phunqe; 04-04-13 at 13:48.

checked ebay! nope nothing there these days, just a bunch of over priced copies of nc1

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

I'll have to ask for a ruling on this one internally so let me get back to you.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

I think that since all Neocron items belong to KK you are not allowed to sell them for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
    I'll have to ask for a ruling on this one internally so let me get back to you.
    Thanks. I was just curious, since it can be convenient for certain items, like trophies for example.

Quote Originally Posted by yavimaya View Post
    It has been stated multiple times by staff that duel logging is fine, but registering a second account is not, you can only duel log if you have multiple accounts from back in the day basically.
    Yeah from when it was subscription.

Perhaps at a later date an option for people to pay a similar amount to the people that already have two or more accounts to obtain extra accounts would be a good way of letting people who do want one have one (would be more fair to my mind as well) and generate some funds for upkeep and as you'd be taking payment you'd be able to verify/control it slightly better.

anyone wanna sell me 20 mill before this gets a ruling

20 Mill strokes?
    I can ask the servermum if you realy need it.
    Shall I?
    Ziu
    Neocron Support Team

»Home is where the heart is!«

FacebookTwitterIRCPlay Neocron!Support RoutesRules of Conduct

what kind of crappy forum is that?

this post has maybe 1 maximum 2 useful posts in reply. even the dev or supporter whatever is kind of small talking/random blabbling on a serious actually "NC-defining" issue like BUGS AND EXPLOITS in the game.

the guides here somewhere else are the most incoherent i've ever seen and are like years old and halfassed. always starts with a topic that sounds kinds interesting, and then there is maybe 1 posts on several sites which contain anything useful. horrible

some infos i only can get by google and by and finding infos from like 2004, with spam all over the place. the Thwiki is good, but still far away from a really useful thing to exist other than with missions.

the fact that there are no real woc discs sources ingame anymore i found out after playing the game like 1 week .. still others sell them for millions, wtf is that crap?

this forum really needs some serious tweaking and some whatever discipline to give besides a "forum" for the 400people playing actually something for new players.
    for a starting point you can actually begin with banning me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziu View Post
    20 Mill strokes?
    I can ask the servermum if you realy need it.
    Shall I?

What's getting stroked and who's doing the stroking? I might be interested.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by ronda View Post
    what kind of crappy forum is that?

this post has maybe 1 maximum 2 useful posts in reply. even the dev or supporter whatever is kind of small talking/random blabbling on a serious actually "NC-defining" issue like BUGS AND EXPLOITS in the game.

the guides here somewhere else are the most incoherent i've ever seen and are like years old and halfassed. always starts with a topic that sounds kinds interesting, and then there is maybe 1 posts on several sites which contain anything useful. horrible

some infos i only can get by google and by and finding infos from like 2004, with spam all over the place. the Thwiki is good, but still far away from a really useful thing to exist other than with missions.

the fact that there are no real woc discs sources ingame anymore i found out after playing the game like 1 week .. still others sell them for millions, wtf is that crap?

this forum really needs some serious tweaking and some whatever discipline to give besides a "forum" for the 400people playing actually something for new players.
    for a starting point you can actually begin with banning me.
    IQ has never been a criteria for forum access (see, I am still here as well )

The fact that you got your facts wrong I would like to comment on though:
    I suggest you take a look at http://wiki.techhaven.org/Ceres_Labs (yes - we too like the TH Wiki)
    WOC Disc availability is fine.
    Last edited by Mokoi; 04-04-13 at 23:22. Reason: my post count agrees

Oh you'll be trying to stick to that one Mokoi. The torment you'll experience in your attempt not to post!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast